Limbaugh - Christie is Stupid

Collective bargaining isn't a right.

It is if it's codified and they're not giving it up without a fight. You got a problem with negotiation? Well let Gov. "Moamar" Walker sweat this one out like the other tin pot dictators around the world. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That makes it a benefit, not a right. Benefits can, and often are, legislated away.
You have the benefit of remaining silent. You have the benefit of having an attorney present during your questioning. If you do not understand these benefits, don't sweat it, those benefits could be legislated away once we get a Tea Party majority in the State House.

I don't like that term, "shared sacrifice" either. One should speak for oneself, not others.

It kind of like this term "the workers" :eusa_eh:

I see myself as an employee or entrepeneur.... an individual.

Hmm... go figure :doubt:
I figure Stuttering Limptard tells his DittoTards "workers" is a bad word, and the sheep mindlessly parrot it. :cuckoo:

February 17, 2011
RUSH: There's nothing to me sacred about a union just because it is a union, just because it may be the location of, quote, unquote, "the workers," which is a Marxist term I also object to when being applied to people who go to work in this country. We have entrepreneurs. We have employees. We have associates. Workers exist in China, in the old Soviet Union, in Korea and in Cuba.

It is if it's codified and they're not giving it up without a fight. You got a problem with negotiation? Well let Gov. "Moamar" Walker sweat this one out like the other tin pot dictators around the world. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That makes it a benefit, not a right. Benefits can, and often are, legislated away.
You have the benefit of remaining silent. You have the benefit of having an attorney present during your questioning. If you do not understand these benefits, don't sweat it, those benefits could be legislated away once we get a Tea Party majority in the State House.

No, those are rights protected by the Constitution. There is a difference.

Then why is it Republican tricksters calling for sacrifice? They are calling for every union employee to sacrifice his right to collective bargaining. They are calling fro state workers to sacrifice thier basic human right to strike.

Republicans have no problem calling for sacrifice, so long as it's rights and a standard of living.

Collective bargaining isn't a right.

so, how many union workers has Gov Walker shot this morning?

till he does, STFU about calling him "Moamar"

February 22, 2011
CHRISTIE: And because of the hard choices we’ve made together, because of the shared sacrifice by all of New Jersey, our economy is turning.

"Shared Sacrifice" is Stupid
February 22, 2011
RUSH: I am not a proponent of shared sacrifice. I don't believe in sacrifice, period. I think that's an absolutely defensive, stupid, self-defeating way to go about life. This whole sacrifice business is a Democrat trick.

February 22, 2011
CHRISTIE: I agonized over making cuts to education aid last year, they were the very last cuts I approved. It was not a decision I took lightly. It was not something I wanted to do. However, in a year where shared sacrifice was required from everyone, it was a necessary choice.

February 22, 2011
RUSH: I am not gonna sacrifice to make somebody else feel good.

I don't see where Rush said Christie is stupid. He said the concept of "Shared Sacrifice" is stupid.

People may disagree on whether something is a good idea without calling each other stupid, although that is likely a foreign notion to you.
Well he said a little more than shared sacrifice is stupid. He accuses Christie of using a Democratic trick.

Those rights are protected by a decision of the Supreme Court of the United States. Just liike collective bargaining rights are.

Is this a new leftie tactic? Have the Soros funded Media Matters cherry pick a single sentence by Limbaugh and twist it into an insult directed at the NJ governor? Lefties are becoming pathetic.
Soros Derangement Syndrome! :rofl:

Mindless DittoTards are programmed to accuse people of getting their unique ideas from MediaMatters. A simple google search will show that MediaMatters, or any other liberal site or pundit for that matter, makes no mention of Stuttering LimpTard's attack on "shared sacrifice."

Those rights are protected by a decision of the Supreme Court of the United States. Just liike collective bargaining rights are.

Collective bargaining is provided by legislation (and can therefore be changed or eliminated by legislation), not by the Constitution.

Is this a new leftie tactic? Have the Soros funded Media Matters cherry pick a single sentence by Limbaugh and twist it into an insult directed at the NJ governor? Lefties are becoming pathetic.

And you know because you've been there quite some time? :cool: Like you don't twist a thing or two to make things appear to be Obama's fault! BTW, I didn't see the post to be a slam on Christie, but a well-deserved slam on Limbaugh. Maybe a course in reading comprehension, eh?

I can do that with both my hands tied behind my back :rolleyes:

Ditto!
:finger3:

And you know because you've been there quite some time? :cool: Like you don't twist a thing or two to make things appear to be Obama's fault! BTW, I didn't see the post to be a slam on Christie, but a well-deserved slam on Limbaugh. Maybe a course in reading comprehension, eh?[/QUOTE

Cut to the chase lefties. You think twisting words or any dirty trick is OK as long as it is directed at Limbaugh? And you think I need a course in reading comprehension because I cought you at it? You lefties are pathetic.

Collective bargaining is provided by legislation (and can therefore be changed or eliminated by legislation), not by the Constitution.
The Miranda decision ain't in the constitution.

And your point is?
Not every right is enumerated in teh constitution. Most of our civil rights have been mandated by SCOTUS decisions. Like Miranda and collective bargaining.

And your point is?
Not every right is enumerated in teh constitution. Most of our civil rights have been mandated by SCOTUS decisions. Like Miranda and collective bargaining.

Opinions can change, which means these "rights" can (and in some cases should) go away.

Care to link to where the supreme court says that reducing what can be collectively bargained for is a violation of constitutional rights?

February 22, 2011
RUSH: I am not a proponent of shared sacrifice. I don't believe in sacrifice, period. I think that's an absolutely defensive, stupid, self-defeating way to go about life. This whole sacrifice business is a Democrat trick.

So he would understand if not agree that if the Democrats decided that the only people who should pay for the deficit is the rich by taxing the hell out of them? We shouldn't share the sacrifice that everyone in the country should have to pay some price to lower the deficit, just a few?

Would he also agree that the only people who should sacrifice in the Iraq war are the soldiers and their families, and the rest of the population should not be asked to sacrifice in some way, as everyone did in WWII?

Wait a minute . . . I thought the majority on the left believed that Rush was a drug-addicted, fat-assed loud mouth idiot?

Oh, except for when he says something you think is a slam against a Rep. Got it.

ed's Rush erection? Hard as ever.

Do you agree with everything someone says just because they say one thing you agree with?

I don't see where Rush said Christie is stupid. He said the concept of "Shared Sacrifice" is stupid.

People may disagree on whether something is a good idea without calling each other stupid, although that is likely a foreign notion to you.

That's because you can't read.

These statements are the one of the main reasons I don't like Rush. He needs to think before he speaks and if he did that I think it would eliminate half the stupid things he says.

Forum List

Back