Lilyhammer on netflix

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Just started watching it. The guy who plays Silvio on The Sopranos is the star. It's pretty funny. Anybody watch it? (No spoilers please I just started watching it)

Not to mention...I would give my right arm to bang Marian Saastad...
10993036_ori.jpg

Just started watching it. The guy who plays Silvio on The Sopranos is the star. It's pretty funny. Anybody watch it? (No spoilers please I just started watching it)
why did they just not say he was Silvio in the witness protection program?...i mean he is Silvio's doppelganger for christ sakes...

10993036_ori.jpg

I couldn't buy Van Zandt and her as a couple, too icky. that and the endless winter turned me off to the show.

It's basically a one trick culture clash joke that wears thin fairly quickly. jmho

I agree about them as a couple, I was glad when it ended...she is waaay too hot for him.
I disagree with your other assessment, it was more than that.

10993036_ori.jpg

I couldn't buy Van Zandt and her as a couple, too icky. that and the endless winter turned me off to the show.

It's basically a one trick culture clash joke that wears thin fairly quickly. jmho

I agree about them as a couple, I was glad when it ended...she is waaay too hot for him.
I disagree with your other assessment, it was more than that.

FYI I only got through most of season 1.

Forum List

Back