Lilith or Eve? Female equality or not?

[

The old free will gambit eh?

Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or “ it’s all man’s fault”.

That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

Regards
DL
You and people like you that fall for satans lies are at fault for all the ill in this world. Grow up.

Those who cannot refute turn to insult.
Typical Christian way.
Hurts to actually think does it not?

Regards
DL[/QUOTE]
I can refute, I just get tired of the same old lies from satans soldiers. It is not the typical way for a Christian to insult, I do apologize. But, I also do not back down from defending my fith from satans attacks. If you choose to keep putting out bs on here, I will be here also. Have a nice day.

Biblical text is invalidated by talking donkeys and staffs that turn into snakes as well as biblical and archeological scholarship and records that show it is all made up.

Regards
DL
What records to prove it is made up? Put up or shut up. Post a link. Problem is, even if you did provide a link, it still would not prove anything, the Bible is truth.

You ask for a link to ignore. Typical.
You are a prime example of this of a waste of a good mind.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjxZ6MrBl9E&feature=related]Richard Dawkins: One Fact to Refute Creationism - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

:tongue: Richard Dawkins - The "Pope" of Atheists! :D:tongue: Go now, bow and worship your heathen god Dawkins who knows all things. He never lies, he is 100% honest; oh yes, he's the only one who knows all truth! :eusa_silenced: :cuckoo: lol

Some atheists think us christians/creationists are off our rocker. Yet they will put their trust in a "man" who we all know is capable of lying. Name one man/woman who has never lied in their life, ever. You can't.

There is a God and neither you nor Dawkins are Him.

Last edited:
What records to prove it is made up? Put up or shut up. Post a link. Problem is, even if you did provide a link, it still would not prove anything, the Bible is truth.

You ask for a link to ignore. Typical.
You are a prime example of this of a waste of a good mind.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjxZ6MrBl9E&feature=related]Richard Dawkins: One Fact to Refute Creationism - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

:tongue: Richard Dawkins - The "Pope" of Atheists! :D:tongue: Go now, bow and worship your heathen god Dawkins who knows all things. He never lies, he is 100% honest; oh yes, he's the only one who knows all truth! :eusa_silenced: :cuckoo: lol

Some atheists think us christians/creationists are off our rocker. Yet they will put their trust in a "man" who we all know is capable of lying. Name one man/woman who has never lied in their life, ever. You can't.

There is a God and neither you nor Dawkins are Him.

Funny thing is greatisnot follows dawkins who is a waist of a mind.

Forum List

Back