A Question about religion or the lack thereof......Well maybe two or three...

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
Many on here do a serious take off on Gandhi who said he didn't like Christians, but he did like Christ. Now Gandhi was a believer. In something. He claimed everything.

What I find to be quite paradoxical is the number of in your face 'there is no god' people on here who will say they don't like Christians because they don't act like God wants them too.

Now, if there is no god, then clearly there would be no desire on the part of him/her for anyone to act any way in particular. So how can you claim that you hate Christians because a god you don't even believe is there wants them to act some way and they don't? And why do you quote a believer in order to condemn those who believe?

OK, so if you don't like Christians because they don't act like what you think a non existent god wants them to, then how is it you determine how they should act since their god is nonexistent. Or even who is or is not a Christian for that matter?.

I kind of think you are all race baiters and see the world in a very black and white manner.

For example:

Whites = Christian = Bad
Blacks = Christian = well that's ok, they are persecuted into it, no one blames them'
Browns = muslims = Good
Yellows = everything else (Buddhist, Hindu) = Good

Now, it seems to me a fair number of people on earth do not 'act' in accordance with what they claim to be their god. Or have many various gods with which to justify their behavior. Or you don't know enough about their belief systems to determine what is appropriate and what is not even by your own non existent god standards. But you never really have to deal with many of those folks on a daily basis so they get a pass due to your inexperience.

Last edited:
Many on here do a serious take off on Gandhi who said he didn't like Christians, but he did like Christ. Now Gandhi was a believer. In something. He claimed everything.

What I find to be quite paradoxical is the number of in your face 'there is no god' people on here who will say they don't like Christians because they don't act like God wants them too.

Now, if there is no god, then clearly there would be no desire on the part of him/her for anyone to act any way in particular. So how can you claim that you hate Christians because a god you don't even believe is there wants them to act some way and they don't? And why do you quote a believer in order to condemn those who believe?

OK, so if you don't like Christians because they don't act like what you think a non existent god wants them to, then how is it you determine how they should act since their god is nonexistent. Or even who is or is not a Christian for that matter?.

I kind of think you are all race baiters and see the world in a very black and white manner.

For example:

Whites = Christian = Bad
Blacks = Christian = well that's ok, they are persecuted into it, no one blames them'
Browns = muslims = Good
You forgot one.
Catholics = Satanic idolatry = widespread violence and thievery-abuse of females.

For example:

Whites = Christian = Bad
Browns = muslims = Good

Now, it seems to me a fair number of people on earth do not 'act' in accordance with what they claim to be their god. Or have many various gods with which to justify their behavior. Or you don't know enough about their belief systems to determine what is appropriate and what is not even by your own non existent god standards. But you never really have to deal with many of those folks on a daily basis so they get a pass due to your inexperience.

I don't like morons who go from "don't like" to "hate" in two sentences. It's not the religion. I couldn't care less if someone has occult beliefs. But don't push that nonsense on me or mine. WE DON'T WANT IT! And it really is just that simple.

How did you make the jump from anti-Christian to race baiter?

Why do you think people who don't believe in god would be opposed to Christianity but fine with other religions?

Why do you think people who don't believe in god would be opposed to Christianity but fine with other religions?

Because most of the people of other religions are brown.

For example:

Whites = Christian = Bad
Browns = muslims = Good

I don't like morons who go from "don't like" to "hate" in two sentences. It's not the religion. I couldn't care less if someone has occult beliefs. But don't push that nonsense on me or mine. WE DON'T WANT IT! And it really is just that simple.

Fine. So you don't want it. You didn't answer my questions.

Because most of the people of other religions are brown.

I don't want to put words in your mouth....are you saying you think most atheists are anti-white racists? And that their lack of belief in a god isn't true, it's just part of their hatred of whites?

Forum List

Back