Putin’s Buddy Trump Is About To Get National Security Briefings. Intel Officers Are Worried.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Putin’s Buddy Trump Is About To Get National Security Briefings. Intel Officers Are Worried.

Putin's Buddy Trump Is About To Get National Security Briefings. Intel Officers Are Worried.

“The notion that the Trump team could request intel briefings on Russia when they clearly have close ties is horrifying,” said one former intelligence official.
07/25/2016 01:11 pm 13:11:46 | Updated 2 hours ago

Members of the intelligence community are worried that Donald Trump ― who has deep ties to Russia and is apparently the preferred presidential candidate of Russian dictator Vladimir Putin ― could have access to highly classified national security briefings as early as Friday.

Trump and presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton will begin receiving the briefings after the Democratic National Convention ends on Thursday, ABC News reported Monday. As the Republican nominee for president, Trump is now among a handful of people who do not hold a security clearance but have the potential to get these briefings. But he also has closer ties to a foreign government than perhaps any presidential candidate in recent history.

FBI Investigates Hacking Of Democratic National Committee
“A compromise of this nature is something we take very seriously, and the FBI will continue to investigate and hold accountable those who pose a threat in cyberspace,” the FBI said in a statement.
FBI Investigates Hacking Of Democratic National Committee

Trumpforprison2016!!! That is all I am going to say.

Lakhota has a thread already on it. And there is no evidence that Putin is a buddy of Trump's let alone setting up hackers to help him win the Presidency. Granted I wouldn't blame Putin if he did so just to get back at Hillary for all the bullshit and grief she caused the planet as Secretary of State.

And considering Hillary didn't give a rats ass for security, why would you worry about Trump getting intel?

As Comey said, she put CIA agents lives in danger. Read that line again and then realize, nothing was done the establishment just moves on as if it never happened. Must be nice to be royalty.

Lakhota has a thread already on it. And there is no evidence that Putin is a buddy of Trump's let alone setting up hackers to help him win the Presidency. Granted I wouldn't blame Putin if he did so just to get back at Hillary for all the bullshit and grief she caused the planet as Secretary of State.

And considering Hillary didn't give a rats ass for security, why would you worry about Trump getting intel?

Tonto promptly got his arse handed to him on it also

The Reagans, Bush's, Clintons ,etc. have been bombing and inserting radicals for decades. Just my opinion on seeing one nation of chrisitans,jew and muslims fall to islam after another in past 50 years.

Didn't we just get through the realization
that if Hillary was trying to get a clearance
on handling classified material she would
not be cleared.....

But she's OK to be the Democrat nominee for President....
And she can't be trusted to handle classified material....

There is something seriously wrong here...

The Reagans, Bush's, Clintons ,etc. have been bombing and inserting radicals for decades. Just my opinion on seeing one nation of chrisitans,jew and muslims fall to islam after another in past 50 years.
:wtf:

:wtf:

We were warned by JFKennedy and D.Eisenhower before him. Beware the military complex. But there is big money in war for all those invovled. Reagan and Oliver North were involved in Afganistan, clintons in Croatia Serbia wars and Hitlery is still going strong for islam today. Both Bush's invovled in Iraq.

I don't have a dog in these so called election races.All lives matter to me and killign millions is not my idea of being patriotic especially when radicals reap the rewards.

That's a lie.

State Dept confirms FBI got it wrong, none of Hillary Clinton’s emails were classified at the time

Saudi Princes, Persian Ayatollahs, Al Sharpton, and Wall Street Money Whores...their own personal Bitch...HillaryRodham Clinton....a bought and sold crook....is about to get National Security Briefings.

The American people are very Concerned.

Forum List

Back