Like A Dose Of Herpes, It's Come Back

Lol..Americans come home in body bags because of Trumps feckless leadership and all you can do is post inanity like this thread. Putin plays Trump like a fiddle and Trump plays his supporters for fools.

Please post how many Americans came home in body bags during the Trump admin. While you're at it post the same for The Obama admin. I dont think you will because....well...you know...

Yes. Lots of 'em in Pelosis side of the aisle.
Someone save me from bad humor. There has to be at least one funny righty, right? Trump doesn’t count cuz he’s not a righty he just plays one on tv. Funny though.

I have a great sense of humor. I laughed my ass off during the entire obama admin.

Lol..Americans come home in body bags because of Trumps feckless leadership and all you can do is post inanity like this thread. Putin plays Trump like a fiddle and Trump plays his supporters for fools.
Like Benghazi?

All those Prog leaders and RINO Neo Cons that got us in wars had endless body bags in their records. Wilson, FDR, Truman, Johnson, Bush 1, W. Bush. And then we have others who destabilized areas of the world like Obama and some of the names I typed.

Yes. Lots of 'em in Pelosis side of the aisle.
Someone save me from bad humor. There has to be at least one funny righty, right? Trump doesn’t count cuz he’s not a righty he just plays one on tv. Funny though.
If ya want salvation ,just Pray to Our Lord ,Donald Trump. He will grant absolution. He walks on water. Ordained by GOD to save this Country

If you aren't concerned over this you aren't an American.

I'm always concerned about bullshit news stories hoisted by the Left.

Sometimes I wonder if Helen Keller isn't the lead reporter.
So what you mean is "No Sir, Mr Crepitus sir, I'm not a real American because it doesn't bother me that our supposed *president's* pal is offering bounties on our troops".

Sad.

If you aren't concerned over this you aren't an American.

I'm always concerned about bullshit news stories hoisted by the Left.

Sometimes I wonder if Helen Keller isn't the lead reporter.
So what you mean is "No Sir, Mr Crepitus sir, I'm not a real American because it doesn't bother me that our supposed *president's* pal is offering bounties on our troops".

Sad.

Not at all. It means I don't buy a lying crap narrative by the NYT which like all Democrat accusations is clear of corroborating evidence and denied by the Pentagon.

And, you are not a "sir". You are a "boy", as in "Go to your room, boy."

Forum List

Back