Like A Dose Of Herpes, It's Come Back

Too bad COVID-19, their own sacred murder baby, prevented them from compulsively impeaching our great President these last few months. Now, I suppose, it's back to business on the old impeachment chain gang. The democrats have thrown everything against the Wall of Trump and nothing has stuck. Next up . . . would they false flag a nuclear detonation on our own soil just to get Trump out of office. In some ways of looking at it, they already have.

Too bad COVID-19, their own sacred murder baby, prevented them from compulsively impeaching our great President these last few months. Now, I suppose, it's back to business on the old impeachment chain gang. The democrats have thrown everything against the Wall of Trump and nothing has stuck. Next up . . . would they false flag a nuclear detonation on our own soil just to get Trump out of office. In some ways of looking at it, they already have.
Thanks for yet ANOTHER fine post.

I've been studying you people for decades.
I feel like your response should have been “I got it from your mother”. Your insults suck. God, you righties just aren’t funny.

Humor was not intended.
It was. You’re just not good at it. That’s ok. Don’t be ashamed. Be motivated to be better.

Forum List

Back