Lifeline With An Anchor

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
FOX’s Howard Kurtz said that President Obama’s unilateral actions received “sympathetic” media coverage.

If the economy is the best thing Kurtz can find to say about Taqiyya the Liar, the rest of the country is going under for the third time since he took office. Bottom line: Wall Street, absentee owners, the parasite class, and government jobs, are the only passengers who got seats in the Titanic’s lifeboats. By every other measure the majority of Americans already sank with the ship.

And is it interesting that Taqiyya The Liar is NOT running for election in 2016. Question: In 2016 who among the Democrats will benefit the most from “sympathetic” media propaganda? Answer: Throwing Hillary Clinton a propaganda lifeline appears to be the first choice.

Finally, every presidential wannabe’s lifeline is an anchor linked to a chain. Indeed, it will take a Herculean effort by media propagandists in order to continue selling Taqiyya the Liar’s lies disastrous policies.

FOX’s Howard Kurtz said that President Obama’s unilateral actions received “sympathetic” media coverage.

If the economy is the best thing Kurtz can find to say about Taqiyya the Liar, the rest of the country is going under for the third time since he took office. Bottom line: Wall Street, absentee owners, the parasite class, and government jobs, are the only passengers who got seats in the Titanic’s lifeboats. By every other measure the majority of Americans already sank with the ship.

And is it interesting that Taqiyya The Liar is NOT running for election in 2016. Question: In 2016 who among the Democrats will benefit the most from “sympathetic” media propaganda? Answer: Throwing Hillary Clinton a propaganda lifeline appears to be the first choice.

Finally, every presidential wannabe’s lifeline is an anchor linked to a chain. Indeed, it will take a Herculean effort by media propagandists in order to continue selling Taqiyya the Liar’s lies disastrous policies.

Flanders, you say .......and is it interesting that Tiqiyya The Liar is NOT running for election in 2016. Are you referring to Obama? If you are referring to Obama what makes you think there is even going to be an election in 2016? I believe Gwyneth Paltrow's comment was more a coming out statement although she posed it as a question. She said something along the lines of, Wouldn't it be wonderful if there were no more elections and we could just keep President Obama for life and get some things done? (if so - it will be short lived because Putin's plans do not include Obama)

Putin has already made it clear he desires to remain President of Russia for life now. No more intermissions for Russia with stand in's such as Mednedev. He is looking to stay this time. Which is why he is using this mantra - Mother Russia will protect you - I am Russia - approach to his own people. He is sending the message without me, Russia? You are nothing. You need me to protect you and America is the big bully. She is the enemy. But I will not offer concessions or an olive branch to America on the matter of sanctions - instead I will make my own move in my own time and the Russian people will cheer me on and keep me as their leader. What is his big move? A nuclear attack on the United States of America. The mass murder of millions of Americans who have put up with TIME magazine putting him on their own cover as Man of the Year. The truth is Putin would have done this with or without Obama. Obama was not even born when the Russians were plotting the defeat of America. Putin is mouthing excuses to do what he had intended to do all along. Mass murder Americans with a nuclear strike against USA. Stop thinking this man is a good guy. He is pure evil.

I wonder how Putin feels knowing that some of us know his plans to do a nuclear strike against America and do not find him to be worthy of a compliment such as Man of the Year? As thin skinned as he is in reality - I would suspect his people would try to protect him by sending Russian bloggers over here to USMB to see "who dares to offend our Putin"!

Ha! Ha! Tell them it's a grandmother. Will he try to silence all of us in order to keep his true intentions against America from gaining to much attention? We'll see. If there is a hotter place in hell and he doesn't repent? He will be there! I do not fear Putin or his quislings - people such as Supplex3000 or DonaldPolish. I fear the LORD. That is the only one I need to fear! The LORD! They had better start fearing Him too! Judgment day is coming fast!

Sarah Palin got it right when she disparaged currying favor with the press. (Unfortunately, McCain was asleep during the election.) The mainstream media will support whichever Democrat it thinks will have the best chance of being elected, while at the same time excoriating the Republican candidate. The GOP needs to declare war on the liberal media and expose its false and misleading news coverage. Its next President should dispense with so-called "press conferences" and report directly to the American people on a monthly basis. If FNC was the only network to air it, so what? People would at least have the option of listening to an unedited version before hearing from the liberal propagandists.

I think I better reevaluate that quote. Occam’s Razor tells me that the media is increasing the sales propaganda.

Occam’s Razor? A problem solving principle devised by William of Ockham, a logician in the 14th century and is still used today. In its simplest form, it states,​

“When you have competing theories that make exactly the same predictions, the simpler one is the better.”​

Now, lets ask the questions,​

Obama and Occum’s Razor
By Leigh Bravo January 15, 2015

Obama and Occum 8217 s Razor

You can read the questions for yourself. My concern is the media. Enough facts detailing the harm done in six years by Taqiyya the Liar were written that could double the books in the Library of Congress, yet the media trumps every fact ever written whenever a clip of the liar, or one of his media stooges, talk on TV. It all proves my long-held contention: Use the spoken word if you want to sell hot air.

I have to wonder how Taqiyya’s favorable rating would be without TV? Or maybe presidents are getting worse since TV took over because a president knows he can lie, and lie, and lie, until TV transforms his lies into the truth.

Forum List

Back