Life, what a beautiful thing.

JW Frogen

Gold Member
May 10, 2009
My wife is nagging me, my son is ranting, I am drunk, I am in a dead end job despite once being important in the military and better educated, and more imortantly, wiser, than everyone I work for at present; my mortgage is the size of the US national debt, my beagle will not learn how to piss outside or our house, my lover wants me to leave me wife even though I have always, from day one, been honest.

Still life is a beautiful thing.

Thank you for every fucking breath of it.

Thank you.

Last edited:
And I would wager, a bigger dick.

Only LBJ could go all the way with me.

My wife is nagging me, my son is ranting, I am drunk, I am in a dead end job despite once being important in the military and better educated, and more imortantly, wiser, than everyone I work for at present; my mortgage is the size of the US national debt, my beagle will not learn how to piss outside or our house, my lover wants me to leave me wife even though I have always, from day one, been honest.

Still life is a beautiful thing.

Thank you for every fucking breath of it.

Thank you.

Yes, it's great, isn't it. But you are so much better off than I. You're drunk!

And so I return to my original theme, it could be worse, or not better.

Right Colin?

why does your lover want you to leave your wife...then you will just cheat on her with another woman....did you explain that shit to her too?

o right they are special...till they have seen you at your worst...just like your wife has...that is why men cheat...they want the woman who still sees them as a knight in shining armour.. ego...and when the lover realizes what a drunk he is..and how its really not fun 24/7....and she no longers pumps his ego..he will take another lover...

Once a player always a player. Although I have a little more respect for the ones who are at least honest about it.

why does your lover want you to leave your wife...then you will just cheat on her with another woman....did you explain that shit to her too?

Can it be called cheating if you are honest about it?

The world will forgive everything except honesty.

o right they are special...till they have seen you at your worst...just like your wife has...that is why men cheat...they want the woman who still sees them as a knight in shining armour.. ego...and when the lover realizes what a drunk he is..and how its really not fun 24/7....and she no longers pumps his ego..he will take another lover...

How right you are strollingbones!

Self-centered, egotistical knight in shining armour!

How right you are strollingbones!

Self-centered, egotistical knight in shining armour!

Self centered? Yes entered. Egotistical? Highly statistical. Knight? Not right.

More pirate really, better booze and working conditions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back