Tax Problems of the Stars

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
News broke recently that Nicolas Cage is suing his business manager, Samuel J. Levin, for incompetence that caused him huge tax liabilities and "catastrophic financial losses."

Contributing to Cage's financial woes, the IRS has filed more than $6.3 million in liens against Cage for back taxes owed from 2002, 2004, and 2007.

Famed photographer Annie Leibovitz has been knee-deep in financial trouble lately, including a reported $1.5 million owed in back taxes.

OIn April 2008, Wesley Snipes was sentenced to three years in prison for failing to file Federal income tax returns. That's better than the 16 he faced if he'd also been found guilty of conspiracy to defraud the government and filing a false tax claim. He was acquitted of those charges, but Snipes must pay $17 million in back taxes, plus penalties and interest

In 2007, Jennifer Lopez and the rest of the world learned that her husband, salsa singer Marc Anthony, had not paid his taxes from 2000 to 2004. He'd been ordered to pay $2.5 million in back taxes on the $15.5 million he'd earned during that time.

Tax Problems of the Stars - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment - FOXNews.com

Something tells me the majority of these tax cheats are Obama voters. Just a hunch.

Right, because Republicans never try to avoid paying taxes. :cuckoo:

Did you know Sarah Palin got in trouble for not declaring per diem as income and didn't get fined or penalized or put in jail.

:lol:

News broke recently that Nicolas Cage is suing his business manager, Samuel J. Levin, for incompetence that caused him huge tax liabilities and "catastrophic financial losses."

Contributing to Cage's financial woes, the IRS has filed more than $6.3 million in liens against Cage for back taxes owed from 2002, 2004, and 2007.

Famed photographer Annie Leibovitz has been knee-deep in financial trouble lately, including a reported $1.5 million owed in back taxes.

OIn April 2008, Wesley Snipes was sentenced to three years in prison for failing to file Federal income tax returns. That's better than the 16 he faced if he'd also been found guilty of conspiracy to defraud the government and filing a false tax claim. He was acquitted of those charges, but Snipes must pay $17 million in back taxes, plus penalties and interest

In 2007, Jennifer Lopez and the rest of the world learned that her husband, salsa singer Marc Anthony, had not paid his taxes from 2000 to 2004. He'd been ordered to pay $2.5 million in back taxes on the $15.5 million he'd earned during that time.

Tax Problems of the Stars - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment - FOXNews.com

Something tells me the majority of these tax cheats are Obama voters. Just a hunch.

My guess is all of them supported Obama.

Funny, they all make over 250K and they all are gonna pay a huge price for voting for Obama.

But who said actors were smart.

I heard Charles Barkley (former Republican); now Obama supporter, say on TV that he can certainly pay an extra hundred grand to support the govt. I'm wondering how much he's sent in voluntarily.

Jennifer Aniston can afford a $50,000 haircut simply because her stylist is on her payroll and she can claim the deduction. Imagine if all of us starting claiming deductions for our hair. Errrr!

I heard Charles Barkley (former Republican); now Obama supporter, say on TV that he can certainly pay an extra hundred grand to support the govt. I'm wondering how much he's sent in voluntarily.

Jennifer Aniston can afford a $50,000 haircut simply because her stylist is on her payroll and she can claim the deduction. Imagine if all of us starting claiming deductions for our hair. Errrr!

Charles Barkley is like a Black Archie Bunker. I don't put much stock in what he has to say.

Somebody explain to me how one can charge $50K for a style.

It's extravagance like that the Obama folks seem to have a problem with, but never seem to avoid themselves. Kindof like, "Do as I say, not as I do".

She spent an estimated $50,000 ( R500 000) to have her hair looking good while in Europe promoting her crappy movie, Marley & Me.

Maniston had her hairdresser, Chris McMillian, flown to Europe for a week while she toured. The $50k included the cost of jetting McMillian between Paris and London. She also paid for his first-class hotel stays.

McMillan reportedly charges more than $2,000( R20 000) a session!

Anniston spends $ 50 000 for her hairstyle!!! | hottestgossip.co.za

That could be a lot of healthcare for all those dying babies dontcha think?

Hypocrites.

Forum List

Back