Life, what a beautiful thing.

o right they are special...till they have seen you at your worst...just like your wife has...that is why men cheat...they want the woman who still sees them as a knight in shining armour.. ego...and when the lover realizes what a drunk he is..and how its really not fun 24/7....and she no longers pumps his ego..he will take another lover...

How utterly rep worthy.

Yup, ain't life beautiful.

4_ugly_people.jpg

ahhh but are you being honest? that is the question? is it just that simple...my wife knows i cheat...my lover knows i am married...how can i be blamed...you know frogen it would be easy to nail you to that proverbial cross but i will say this...i agree with your sorry ass....what is the harm...if you are honest....and then people go all head case on ya...."if you were being honest you would discover the deep seeded reason you cheat" hello fucker its just cause its human nature and i can! i think buying into the concept of only fucking one person the rest of your life is a major weight on one's shoulders....and leads to the concept of plural monogamy....were one is loyal to a mate for a few years and then moves on...look at the marriage rate in the us...esp in the bible belt...marry divorce..marry divorce...you get the picture...which is more honest...to do that marry and divorce or the ...i am gonna fuck around...live with it...or dont...but that is who i am...

i dont condemn you for the running around....hell more power to ya...i condemn you for being a drunk who thinks he is good in the sack! that is unforgivalbe in my book

Last edited:
I am good in the sack, bed, floor, kitchen table, parks, work fire stair escapes, Roman churches.

Sorry, I am. That is the way it is. This way and no other.

And I let both women, or rather all three of them, blame me.

Why not?

Blame away.

It helps with the pre-sex tension, makes the sex better.

Don't blame me, Darwin is a dickhead.

Last edited:
"Life is great...if you don't weaken"

My Great Grandma Emma Blitz's* advice to me about life, circa 1958.​

*(FYI Emma Blitz was born in Gettysberg PA in 1858, lived though the Battle of Gettyberg and actually HEARD the Gettysberg address spoken by Abe Lincoln. She had 13 children and died in 1962)

It is Karma BZ, our destinty is to be a yin and yang, a wang and a chung, a yank and a thank fuck for that, drink and a drunk, in forum history.

We will always find each other, hell, if you had bigger tits I would marry you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back