Life on Titan?

One study suggested that hydrogen was flowing down through Titan's atmosphere and disappearing at the surface. Astrobiologist Chris McKay at NASA Ames Research Center speculated this could be a tantalizing hint that hydrogen is getting consumed by life.

A "suggestion" that made someone "speculate" about a "tantilizing hint."

:doubt:

Why don't they just admit that Nazis fleeing Berlin are hiding on Titan where their offspring are building a Fleet of Hindendburg Class Dirigibles in which to invade the Earth and Establish the Forth Reich.

One study suggested that hydrogen was flowing down through Titan's atmosphere and disappearing at the surface. Astrobiologist Chris McKay at NASA Ames Research Center speculated this could be a tantalizing hint that hydrogen is getting consumed by life.

Why don't they just admit that Nazis fleeing Berlin are hiding on Titan where their offspring are building a Fleet of Hindendburg Class Dirigibles in which to invade the Earth and Establish the Forth Reich.

Shuuu, keep it under wraps, we don't need to panic the rest of Earth.

Shuuu, keep it under wraps, we don't need to panic the rest of Earth.

Yeah, I guess they could do something like arm the populace with slingshots.:confused:

Nah...they'll never figure that out.

We'll gain control while they argue about the Earth's Defense at the U.N.

The loss of hydrogen isn't so massive in my opinion, but the presence of an unknown organic compound is very interesting.

While the life we may find on Mars will probably similiar to that on Earth, developing in a similiar early environment, what we would find on Titan would very definately be life not as we know it. Hope that they get some more definitive information in my lifetime.

While the life we may find on Mars will probably similiar to that on Earth, developing in a similiar early environment, what we would find on Titan would very definately be life not as we know it. Hope that they get some more definitive information in my lifetime.

Ya like some information that ACTUALLY might lead one to believe life might exist would be nice.

Ya like some information that ACTUALLY might lead one to believe life might exist would be nice.

Why would that be nice?

Unless it looks like Carmen Electra, who cares?

Carmen-Elektra-HOT-WOMEN.jpg

Once again, the Space Program shows that the lakes of liquid methane in an environment totally inhospitable to organic life makes a mockery of the very idea of "Fossil Fuels"

On Mars, we definately have that information. On Titan, some tantalizing hints. Should we find that life has evolved independently on either or both, then we can be certain that abiogenisis will have occured in many places in our universe.

Forum List

Back