Why did President Nixon allow Henry Kissinger so much power?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Henry Kissinger

Henry Kissinger, America’s Most Notorious War Criminal, Dies At 100

The titan of American foreign policy was complicit in millions of deaths — and never showed remorse for his decisions.

Henry Kissinger — who as a top American foreign policy official oversaw, overlooked and at times actively perpetrated some of the most grotesque war crimes the United States and its allies have committed — died Wednesday at his home in Connecticut. He was 100 years old.

Kissinger’s death was announced by his consulting firm on Wednesday evening. No cause of death was immediately given.
Kissinger served as secretary of state and national security adviser under Presidents Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford, positions that allowed him to direct the Vietnam War and the broader Cold War with the Soviet Union, and to implement a stridently “realist” approach that prioritized U.S. interests and domestic political success over any potential atrocity that might occur.

WAR CRIMINAL KISSINGER DEAD AT 100

I think I'll have to reevaluate my opinion of former President Nixon. What do you think?

Last edited:

Henry Kissinger Was A War Criminal, But Presidents And Celebrities Smiled With Him

The former secretary of state, who was responsible for at least hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths, has himself died.

Henry Kissinger, America’s most famous war criminal, died on Wednesday at age 100. As secretary of state and national security adviser for Presidents Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford, he micromanaged, presided over or provided crucial support to deadly conflicts on three continents.

In his eight years in power, he unnecessarily prolonged the Vietnam War for five years, ordered the carpet-bombing of Cambodia and Laos, provided arms for Pakistan’s brutal war in Bangladesh, gave the green light to Argentina’s “dirty war,” endorsed General Augusto Pinochet’s deadly coup in Chile, enabled a genocide in East Timor and fueled civil wars in southern African countries.

“The estimated death toll for foreign policy follies connected to Kissinger sits between 3 million and 4 million.”

Henry Kissinger Was A War Criminal, But Presidents And Celebrities Smiled With Him

Last edited:
Henry Kissinger

The titan of American foreign policy was complicit in millions of deaths — and never showed remorse for his decisions.

Henry Kissinger — who as a top American foreign policy official oversaw, overlooked and at times actively perpetrated some of the most grotesque war crimes the United States and its allies have committed — died Wednesday at his home in Connecticut. He was 100 years old.

Kissinger’s death was announced by his consulting firm on Wednesday evening. No cause of death was immediately given.
Kissinger served as secretary of state and national security adviser under Presidents Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford, positions that allowed him to direct the Vietnam War and the broader Cold War with the Soviet Union, and to implement a stridently “realist” approach that prioritized U.S. interests and domestic political success over any potential atrocity that might occur.

I think I'll have to reevaluate my opinion of former President Nixon. What do you think?
Great news!

He's one of the most disgusting (barely) human beings who ever lived.

Kissinger made Nixon feel like he was right and good and honorable. You will forget what people do or say, but you will never forget how they make you feel. That's why Nixon made him so powerful.

1701374130550.png

Prominent Politicians Offer Glowing Remembrances Of Carpet-Bomber Kissinger

Kissinger made Nixon feel like he was right and good and honorable. You will forget what people do or say, but you will never forget how they make you feel. That's why Nixon made him so powerful.
Hindsight is easy. China is a growing world power in part because of Nixon and Kissinger. They are not the Soviet Union. We seem to exist off of their labor which is enriching them. Nixon was guilty of loyalty. And Republicans at that time went with the seething Democrats who though they were ripped of the Presidency in 1968 when Impeachment came to the forefront. Nixon was not as conservative as what is spouted. Watergate also helped to empower OPEC and cause fuel prices to skyrocket, pain and suffering going to the gas pumps, and hastened the decline of the American Automobile Industry and the corporations that made products for them to build vehicles and the people who serviced the companies from food to schools to everything else.

Henry Kissinger

When was he convicted of war crimes Lakookta? Your buddy cotex is asking.

Why did that idiot LBJ give Robert McNamara so much power in the military? That really fucked up the Vietnam War.

Henry Kissinger

Henry Kissinger

Thanks for a real thread. I think Kissinger would reply that he had no regrets because the dead body count would have been higher had he not let loose death squads in the Western Hemisphere, and even helped them with guys like Negroponte.

Personally, I think its bullshit. He murdered tens of thousands of American boys to promote Nixon's reelection. And the collateral damage to civilians in SE Asia cannot be ignored, and no one can say we didn't increase the body counts over what they'd have been.

Today's ignorant left still wants to blame Nixon and Kissinger for LBJ's conflict in Vietnam? WTF
DeepSwamp's conflict.

LBJ & Nixon grossly escalated it.

We've been New Rome for many, many decades now.

Empire uber alles.

Empire uber alles.
To be strictly accurate you need to substitute Vatican for Rome .

There , plus Washington and the City of London have long been Deep State regional HQ .

And dear old Henry was one of their most able emissaries

Power does not reside in the executive branch, Congress, or the judicial clownship. They are the facilitators, and sales department, and have no power to "give". If you are a believer in the system, the people have the power, so you must conclude that the people put those neocons in charge.

Power does not reside in the executive branch, Congress, or the judicial clownship. They are the facilitators, and sales department, and have no power to "give". If you are a believer in the system, the people have the power, so you must conclude that the people put those neocons in charge.
DeepSwamp.

DeepSwamp's conflict.

LBJ & Nixon grossly escalated it.

Empire uber alles.
LBJ (and the democrat party) set the rules in Vietnam so we could win every battle and lose the freaking war. Nixon wanted to win it or end it and he gets blamed for "escalating" it.

Forum List

Back