Life in the Faux News bubble

Bubblers hate it when you point out they are sheep.

FoxNews-Sheep.jpg

Boo-hoo, baaaahhhh

Pot please meet kettle because you are both black as can be!

Just for shits and giggles I tuned into the moron-fest over at Fox and Friends weekender. They dumb it down and gin up the fear as bad as the weekday clowns.

It seems that Trump's first foreign trip was a "big success" and the big bad media is at fault for all his scandals at home. They talk about him as if he's actually doing and saying important things. I picture people watching a man vomiting shit from his mouth and saying, "Genius, pure genius."

I wonder, was there an equivalent to Fox News during Watergate? And at what doing did their support for Nixon break?

When we find out the exact dollar amount that when from Trump's pockets to Russian hackers, will people finally get it -- He's an abomination.

While giving details of the Trumpist murdering two people in Portland , the Fox bimbo made of point of saying the two women the Trumpist was harassing on the train fled the scene before police arrived, as if this is relevant.

I can't imagine what kind of whine you produce on the weekdays, when you listen to CNN and MSNBC - the ones who coined the term "fake news".

Oh wait, you are actually one of the morons who think Russia hacked the election. Given that is the case, you have no grounds to whine about fake news on.

It's only been a couple of years since CBS tried to influence a presidential election with forged documents and the angry incoherent left still froths at the mouth at the mention of Fox. They have ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, PBS, CNN, their favorite Comedy Central, most of the pulp rags and Hollywood but they want it all and they will continue to whine and threaten and utter obscenities and even promote bills that violate the 1st Amendment when they are in power in order to control propaganda. Meanwhile they can't understand why they lost the presidency, both houses of congress, most governors and more than 3,000 state and local elections in less than a decade.

Fox can be tough to watch, especially that morning show. Holy crap. It's been that way for years.

And now that CNN and MSNBC are consumed by their crazed, non-stop, transparent campaign to get Trump, the internet is about the only place to get news.

Oh yeah. They are on a campaign to get Trump. Poor Trump.

By simply reporting the idiotic, potentially criminal things he's doing.

Forum List

Back