Life Expectancy in The U.S. is Declining at a Rapid Rate - it is Beginning Much Earlier Than We Thought

When your side told people to stop "FAT SHAMING" then the pounds started coming on.

Obama-Hot-Dog.jpg
Turns out Obama munched on a lot of hot dogs..

(Sorry just couldn’t resist)

Interesting pattern..I wonder if one could make cultural and political sense of the patterns shown here?

The issue of declining life expectancy in the country has garnered increased focus in recent times, particularly during the pandemic, where the biggest decline since WWII was observed.
With the ongoing decline in life expectancy in the United States, a recent report reveals that Americans were at a disadvantage starting in the 1950s. Unfortunately, the situation has only worsened over time.

Furthermore, a recent American Journal of Public Health study highlights over 50 countries with better life expectancy rates than the U.S., and a few states within the U.S. may bear partial responsibility for this trend.
AA1f8DYW.img
Interesting pattern..I wonder if one could make cultural and political sense of the patterns shown here?

The issue of declining life expectancy in the country has garnered increased focus in recent times, particularly during the pandemic, where the biggest decline since WWII was observed.
With the ongoing decline in life expectancy in the United States, a recent report reveals that Americans were at a disadvantage starting in the 1950s. Unfortunately, the situation has only worsened over time.

Furthermore, a recent American Journal of Public Health study highlights over 50 countries with better life expectancy rates than the U.S., and a few states within the U.S. may bear partial responsibility for this trend.
AA1f8DYW.img
Four reasons I see:
1. Atheism brings on depression and despair, and the Marxist left is pushing atheism at an unprecedented rate.
2. Increased drug culture, again fueled by the Marxist left's legalization of pot as well as Democrats waving illegals in.
3. Lazy fatass junk food culture, again fueled by the Marxist left's rewarding people for sitting on the brains and not working.
4. Young black folks killing each other in the ghettos skews the numbers downward, once again fueled by the Marxist left.

Pop quiz: Find the common denominator in all four.

Four reasons I see:
1. Atheism brings on depression and despair, and the Marxist left is pushing atheism at an unprecedented rate.
2. Increased drug culture, again fueled by the Marxist left's legalization of pot as well as Democrats waving illegals in.
3. Lazy fatass junk food culture, again fueled by the Marxist left's rewarding people for sitting on the brains and not working.
4. Young black folks killing each other in the ghettos skews the numbers downward, once again fueled by the Marxist left.

Pop quiz: Find the common denominator in all four.
Answer: The misuse of the term 'Marxist'.

Bullshit, some of US have been around long enough to really know all about Marxism and what it does to countries. Then there are those Marxists who will never know, because they just cant see through all that shit.

View attachment 817876
I just love it when a Marxist/Idiot tells me my response is fake news. Just proves how stupid the son of a bitch is, and how well the Public Education System has indoctrinated the morons.

I just love it when a Marxist/Idiot tells me my response is fake news. Just proves how stupid the son of a bitch is, and how well the Public Education System has indoctrinated the morons.
..or, conversely, it tells you that you are about as dumb as you can get. You shouldn't denigrate the Public School system in this country...whatever substitute you were subjected to was an abject failure~

All you know is that 'Marxist' is a bad word...and that the dog-whistles that pass for your intellectual discernment tell you so.

When our leaders start talking about collectivizing our farms and industry..then you can shout "Marxism'. When the re-education camp and the mandatory migrations start..then you can shout 'Marxism'. But, pro-choice, anti-gun, and discussions about equity...are not Marxism. Drag-queen story hour is not Marxism. Raising the Min. Wage..is definitely not Marxism. Giving everyone the same mandatory wage..and mandating that it be spend on price-controlled staples....grown and manufactured by the collective---yeah..you can shout 'Marxism'.

Until then....you're an idiot showing your ass to every educated person here.

BTW..you literally couldn't conceive of anyone less of a Marxist than I am.~

Last edited:

AA1f8DYW.img

What would any thinking person expect to happen, when large portions of the population are deceived or coerced into being injected with dangerous, experimental drugs?

..or, conversely, it tells you that you are about as dumb as you can get. You shouldn't denigrate the Public School system in this country...whatever substitute you were subjected to was an abject failure~

All you know is that 'Marxist' is a bad word...and that the dog-whistles that pass for your intellectual discernment tell you so.

When our leaders start talking about collectivizing our farms and industry..then you can shout "Marxism'. When the re-education camp and the mandatory migrations start..then you can shout 'Marxism'. But, pro-choice, anti-gun, and discussions about equity...are not Marxism. Drag-queen story hour is not Marxism. Raising the Min. Wage..is definitely not Marxism. Giving everyone the same mandatory wage..and mandating that it be spend on price-controlled staples....grown and manufactured by the collective---yeah..you can shout 'Marxism'.

Until then....you're an idiot showing your ass to every educated person here.

BTW..you literally couldn't conceive of anyone less of a Marxist than I am.~
When i was growing up i took 4 years of Russian Language. We studied the lifestyle of the Russian people also. The Marxist elites over there ran their country into the ground. The Marxist elites over here are running this country into the ground. You are the most stupid person in the Universe. To the Ignore list with you, you fucking moron.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

AA1f8DYW.img

That map almost exactly looks like a map showing high Opioid and Fentanyl use.

I stated the facts of blacks and their obesity and their large numbers in the South. Why do you troll instead of discussing the facts?
Have you been in the south lately. Whites are as overweight and obese. Their children look like piglets. Only indigenous peoples as nations are slim and youthful.

Forum List

Back