Life Expectancy in The U.S. is Declining at a Rapid Rate - it is Beginning Much Earlier Than We Thought

Take a look around you and see how morbidly obese everybody is. Americans don’t take care of their health and they eat like shit. Bunch of lazy sacks.

Hey, I resemble that remark. And the last ,morbidly obese person we ran across, we boiled, fried, fricasede, BBQed and we ate him.

It does seem as though the South is bearing the brunt of this?
Is it their cooking? Oxycontin? Genetics?

Access to guns to blow their heads off maybe is part of it as to suicides. There are lots of maybe contributors here. The south has much higher rates of people on disability, for instance. I suspect that is mostly because of limited economic opportunities leaving low skilled workers less chance to work if they are unable to do work in the local factory or wherever so off to disability they go and then comes the sedentary life style and health declines. Some of it may be access to affordable dental care--Lots of drug addiction starts in or could have been avoided with the dentist chair. Some of it is migration of retirees from the north skewing statistics (including maybe those disability numbers) .

There also seems to be a growing phenomenon locally that my gut instinct is it isn't just a local problem--we seem to have had rapid growth in the number of white males in their 20's and early 30's who are homeless and not from this area showing up in our shelters. There is a homeless shelter a block away from my work and they turn them out during the day. I chit-chat with them occasionally. A lot of them seem to be from places in the upper midwest. One the other day was from Minnesota, a few have been from Wisconsin, etc etc. It is not like homeless people from Minneapolis just naturally migrate to southern Virginia. Someone is facilitating them getting here. I am just not sure if other places are dumping them on us or the shelters are inducing them to come to get more government money somehow. Either way, this wasn't a thing 5 years ago so my spidey senses have me secretly trying to figure out what is going on.

Industry and chemicals. Many of those chemicals have never been tested. Monsanto, roundup, the list goes on. We need one million erin brockovichs.

Access to guns to blow their heads off maybe is part of it as to suicides. There are lots of maybe contributors here. The south has much higher rates of people on disability, for instance. I suspect that is mostly because of limited economic opportunities leaving low skilled workers less chance to work if they are unable to do work in the local factory or wherever so off to disability they go and then comes the sedentary life style and health declines. Some of it may be access to affordable dental care--Lots of drug addiction starts in or could have been avoided with the dentist chair. Some of it is migration of retirees from the north skewing statistics (including maybe those disability numbers) .

There also seems to be a growing phenomenon locally that my gut instinct is it isn't just a local problem--we seem to have had rapid growth in the number of white males in their 20's and early 30's who are homeless and not from this area showing up in our shelters. There is a homeless shelter a block away from my work and they turn them out during the day. I chit-chat with them occasionally. A lot of them seem to be from places in the upper midwest. One the other day was from Minnesota, a few have been from Wisconsin, etc etc. It is not like homeless people from Minneapolis just naturally migrate to southern Virginia. Someone is facilitating them getting here. I am just not sure if other places are dumping them on us or the shelters are inducing them to come to get more government money somehow. Either way, this wasn't a thing 5 years ago so my spidey senses have me secretly trying to figure out what is going on.
When people lose hope in their country, it does have a tendency to make someone not want to live for. Also, when you have no sanctity for life (Abortion on Demand) and kill of born and unborn children, it also shows low information people that life is easy to take so they go out and murder others.

Evil spirits have been loosed on the earth. Gird yer loins, we're in for a helluva ride. :omg:

Evil spirits have been loosed on the earth. Gird yer loins, we're in for a helluva ride. :omg:
1692543440160.jpeg

Looks like the meat and potatoes diet isn't doing any good. Add to that soda, cookies, etc and you get these results. I industrial chemicals should as be a lot more heavily regulated

Wisconsin seems to be the biggest region of healthy people. They eat a lot of cheese and beef up there.

Gosh ... 86.6% white ... what a coincidence. Idaho is another big dark blue area.

Forum List

Back