Life as the Palestinian's know it

You crack me up with this shit. OK so you seem to think you have an automatic right to access your property.
Absolutely. And you have no right to put one foot on my property without my permission.

Sorry but you'd better read that deed carefully. Lots of properties can be had cheap because they lack access.
WTF are you talking about, troll?

The land use dep definitely has the ability to tell you what you can and can't do on your own property.
What's "dep"? Or "land use dep"? You keep digging yourself in a deeper hole. Are you referring to the Building and Safety Dept? It's quite obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.

As far as that fence is concerned, pre existing or court ordered right of way is often an obstacle on private property.
Courts don't order right of ways, it's a totally separate government entity that does that. Or it could be a utility company easement. Whatever agency it is, it is normally referred to as the AHJ (authority having jurisdiction).

BTW, you cannot build on a public right of way. Therefore, your whole analogy is bullshit.

Depends if you had a driveway permit ;--)
There's no such thing as a "driveway permit", unless you are building a driveway.

The main thing is, my property is NOT YOURS! And if you just happen to be my neighbor, you can't do anything on my property, without my permission. If you think you can, come on over to my house and we'll see how well you do.

And last but not least that nonsense about Israeli's living in the disputed territories. What makes you think the remnant Arab Armies and their families living in the disputed territories have any more right to that area than Israel does ? Given Israel has the last legally binding claim; the mandate. Everything west of the Jordan is open to use for the creation of the national Jewish homeland.
Wrong. Palestinian's have been living there for over a 1000 years. The fact that you refuse to acknowledge the rights of others, is a perfect example of what the Palestinian's have had to endure, since Zionists started migrating in at the beginning of the last century.

Just look at what you were just saying. You had no clue as to what you were talking about, yet you still jumped through hoops to find something that would allow you to do what YOU wanted, on MY property.

You had no desire to find out what the applicable ordinances are regarding my home, so you just decided to make shit up on the fly. This is exactly what Israel is doing to the Palestinian's. Just making shit up on the fly. Like your "disputed" territory garbage.

Your funny. I've been having way to much fun refuting your nonsense, but yeah at least this time you stuck to the subject.
You haven't refuted jack shit. You play word games, then "act" like you just said something.

The simple reality is neither of us can speak from a position of experience of life as a pali, so the subject is kinda moot. As there is no one here who is an Arab Muslim living in Israel.
We don't have to be. As long as we back up what we say with corroborative citations, we've satisfied our burden of proof. And it doesn't matter whether a citation comes from a UN report, or Fox News, how the opposition "feels" towards our sources, has nothing to do with the truth or falsehood of our claims.

I will end this by saying, I agree with you, neither of us are experts, but I am the bigger asshole.

Maybe we can get a moderator to put this conversation on its own thread so we don't interrupt this sone

Clearly you don't own property. In the disclosure of your property there will be a segment on access. Its kinda a big deal.

But your confused, we're talking about Gaza, Israel is under no obligation to open its sovereign borders. Israel is also within its rights to enforce an embargo against an enemy.

Land us dep. has the final say on what you "use your land for". Clearly you've never built a house or business from the ground up and never dealt with all the red tape.

And again you are confused because land use only comes into play in some few areas of Israel.

Beyond that there's really not much substance to that last. You actually seem quite confused by the simple language of construction management, again I suspect you are a laborer.

The facts are the facts, the pali's have created their own situation and love to complain about it. If they lack access to their areas, they should have maintained better relations with their neighbors.

Life as Palestinians know it:

7 A.M. -- wake up after dreaming of killing Jews.
7-8 A.M. -- eat breakfast provided by charitable contributions from useful idiots while thinking of killing Jews.
8-8:05 A.M. Brush tooth while thinking of killing Jews.
8:05 -9 A.M. -- attend motivational meeting on the killing of Jews.
9-11 A.M. -- exercise time! Help dig tunnel for the purpose of killing Jews.
11 A.M-12 P.M. -- sort rocks of proper weight to give to children for the purpose of killing Jews.
12 P.M. - 1 P.M. -- eat lunch provided by charitable contributions from useful idiots while thinking of killing Jews.
1 P.M. to 3 P.M. -- Work on propaganda video aimed at enlisting useful idiots in your campaign to kill Jews.
3 P.M. to 5 P.M. -- Try to find a Jew to kill.
5 P.M. to 6 P.M. -- work on suicide vest used to kill Jews to make sure it is in working order.
6 P.M. to 7 P.M. -- eat dinner provided by charitable contributions from useful idiots while thinking of killing Jews.
7 P.M to 9 P.M. -- infest political discussion groups using names like "Billo", Tinmore", Fanger, "Challenger', "Coyote", "Penelope"and "Montelicini" to try to persuade others that all today's hip and happening kids support the killing of Jews.
9 P.M. to 10 P.M. -- Watch a little Palestinian television as Farfur the mouse explains to the kiddies that they should grow up to kill Jews.
10 P.M. to 11 P.M. -- attempt to impregnate he chattel in order to create more killers of Jews. Kill her for Honor if she resists.
11 P.M. -- beddy bye time and a hopefully a restful night dreaming sweat dreams about the killing of Jews.

Rolling on the Floor Laughing! Really. :laugh:

Forum List

Back