Libtard. Worth a Moderator Warning?

I, of course, won't name the site - but it has the initials PF.
I abandoned that place years ago...mega boring site..

A lot of those other forums are boring. You make an off topic joke and they delete your post. People like to bitch about USMB sometimes, but at least they let you have a little fun.
You have a funny sense of fun.

Making jokes is fun. Bitching back and forth about politics the entire time isn't.
Calling someone a libtard is a joke. It is a funny joke. I like funny jokes. I've heard that one about the libtard that walked into a bar, must be 50-60,000 times now, and it just keeps gittin' funnier! Politics, though, icky-poo!! I hate politics!!!

99% of the posts in this cesspool are people yelling insults at each other. That's funny to you? Now that's funny!

Libtard isn't funny. Me? I'm fucking funny.

Just wondering what your thoughts are about it?

There's another forum - unnamed - that I visit and post on daily. I stopped posting there for some time because of constant warnings about posts - the latest because of using that word?

No, not really, however I do think it is worth being embarrassed about, having to resort to insults rather than respecting the other people are, supposedly, debating with.

Just wondering what your thoughts are about it?

There's another forum - unnamed - that I visit and post on daily. I stopped posting there for some time because of constant warnings about posts - the latest because of using that word?

As an example, USPolicticsOnline would suspend your account for such.
Of course they have about 10 members...
I, of course, won't name the site - but it has the initials PF.

PoliticalForum. Ha! Blew up your spot, motherfucker.

I'm really impressed with your erudite knowledge of the English language.

Forum List

Back