Libtard Finally Admits to Raping A Child...Then Declares The Matter Is OVER...Because He Says So.

You're certain that Polanski hasn't done anything similar in the years since? I mean, no one over there cares, right, so why would they bother to complain if he did?

I'm pretty sure he's not doing it at 84 years old...

No, it is not. It defines a sexual act, one that Pokanski performed on a 13 year old girl. There's nothing homophobic in this case, unless you're upset that Polanski did it to a girl and not a boy.

Would you prefer I say he buggered her, or that he shoved his dick into her rectum? Sorry, homosexual men apparently don't have a monopoly on the practice. He sodomized her, and that's what I'll say he did.
]

Or you could say, "they had consensual anal sex", but that wouldn't express the outrage of your hangups...

You're certain that Polanski hasn't done anything similar in the years since? I mean, no one over there cares, right, so why would they bother to complain if he did?

I'm pretty sure he's not doing it at 84 years old...

No, it is not. It defines a sexual act, one that Pokanski performed on a 13 year old girl. There's nothing homophobic in this case, unless you're upset that Polanski did it to a girl and not a boy.

Would you prefer I say he buggered her, or that he shoved his dick into her rectum? Sorry, homosexual men apparently don't have a monopoly on the practice. He sodomized her, and that's what I'll say he did.
]

Or you could say, "they had consensual anal sex", but that wouldn't express the outrage of your hangups...

Can a middle aged man really say he's having consensual sex when he gave a 13 year old girl a Quaalude? There are multiple strikes against him and none for him. She first is very young. Not many are going to agree that a 13 year old girl has the full emotional maturity to agree to be sodomized by a middle aged man she's nor even in a relationship with. She then is under the influence of a Quaalude. No, there's no good way to excuse what he did.

As I've said multiple times, try it. Give a 13 year old girl a Quaalude, sodomize her, then tell everyone she was asking for it. You KNOW you would be in a world of trouble.

Can a middle aged man really say he's having consensual sex when he gave a 13 year old girl a Quaalude? There are multiple strikes against him and none for him. She first is very young. Not many are going to agree that a 13 year old girl has the full emotional maturity to agree to be sodomized by a middle aged man she's nor even in a relationship with. She then is under the influence of a Quaalude. No, there's no good way to excuse what he did.

except that she had taken drugs and had sex before that...

And the prosecutors listened to Little Grifter's story and decided, "Meh, let's just charge a misdemeanor".

The the Shrinks who talked to Polanski said, 'Meh, he isn't a pedophile and wouldn't do this again...

So yeah, other than those things, there are no strikes for him.

As I've said multiple times,

Yeah, blah, blah, not interested.

And the prosecutors listened to Little Grifter's story and decided, "Meh, let's just charge a misdemeanor".

The the Shrinks who talked to Polanski said, 'Meh, he isn't a pedophile and wouldn't do this again...

Because you know very well what would happen to you. You don't have the strength of your convictions. On the one hand, you keep asserting that what Polanski did was no big deal, but by your actions, demonstrate that they are a very big deal indeed.

Roman Polanski's acts are reasonable and understandable to any child predator.

And therein lies the true sorrow. We can disagree on whether the case was tried incorrectly, or the prosecution messed up, or whether Polanski was treated wrongly, but when we can't even condemn a middle aged man for giving a 13 year old girl a Quaalude and sodomizing her...

It's just sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, this case was from the rather freewheeling 70s. Not everyone realizes this but a judge is never bound by a plea agreement. Plenty of times judges see agreements that just stink and don't accept them.

Roman Polanski's behavior was that of a predator. He deceived the girl and her mother by telling them it was a photoshoot for French Vogue. There was no party at Jack Nicholson's home. Nicholson was out of the country skiing. His girlfriend, Angelica Houston was out. The house was empty. It was she who found the girl unresponsive and called the police.

Child predators do not commit one and done. The compulsion to prey on children is too strong.

Roman Polanski is now facing a 4th accusation of sexual assault against a teen

That's why Polanski did it over and over again.

And therein lies the true sorrow. We can disagree on whether the case was tried incorrectly, or the prosecution messed up, or whether Polanski was treated wrongly, but when we can't even condemn a middle aged man for giving a 13 year old girl a Quaalude and sodomizing her...

It's just sad.

“Sad” is not the word I would use. This is something much, much worse.

Because you know very well what would happen to you. You don't have the strength of your convictions. On the one hand, you keep asserting that what Polanski did was no big deal, but by your actions, demonstrate that they are a very big deal indeed.

No, I just have no desire to do that.

It wasn't a big deal. Just because we are in a country of sexual prudes who will let the rich fuck them over because of their sexual hangups, doesn't make it a big deal.

Nope, can't get worked up that little grifter's blackmail scheme backfired on her.

Well, this case was from the rather freewheeling 70s. Not everyone realizes this but a judge is never bound by a plea agreement. Plenty of times judges see agreements that just stink and don't accept them.

That wasn't the judge's call to make. Now, I know you guys don't get this, but when you make a plea bargain, you are waiving your fifth Amendment right to self-incrimination. without Polanski's admission, it's just his word and the word of his friends against that of Little Grifter. Furthermore, when the judge had conversations with the prosecutor without Polanski's lawyers present, that was a violation of his sixth amendment right to representation.

Roman Polanski's behavior was that of a predator. He deceived the girl and her mother by telling them it was a photoshoot for French Vogue. There was no party at Jack Nicholson's home. Nicholson was out of the country skiing. His girlfriend, Angelica Houston was out. The house was empty. It was she who found the girl unresponsive and called the police.

Again, you keep making up your own facts on this, there's no point in having a discussion with you.

Anjelica Huston on catching Roman Polanski with a 13-year-old: 'I

In an extract from her memoir published in the Sunday Times Magazine, she said: “A short while later, Roman and a girl came around the corner, he introduced me to her and said they had been taking pictures.

“She was wearing platform heels and appeared to be quite tall. Roman collected his jacket and cameras, and they left together. I thought no more of it,” she said.

Huston, 63, said she did not give the encounter a second thought until plain-clothed detectives raided her home the next day.

She said: "They followed me upstairs and I showed them some grass in a drawer. At that point they went through my bag, where they found a gram of cocaine.

"That seemed enough evidence for them. Roman and I were bundled into the back of two separate police cars. We were under arrest."

She had sex before, so what?

With another teen?

She's allowed to do that. Old prick is not.

No, I just have no desire to do that.

It wasn't a big deal. Just because we are in a country of sexual prudes who will let the rich fuck them over because of their sexual hangups, doesn't make it a big deal.

Nope, can't get worked up that little grifter's blackmail scheme backfired on her.

That wasn't the judge's call to make. Now, I know you guys don't get this, but when you make a plea bargain, you are waiving your fifth Amendment right to self-incrimination. without Polanski's admission, it's just his word and the word of his friends against that of Little Grifter. Furthermore, when the judge had conversations with the prosecutor without Polanski's lawyers present, that was a violation of his sixth amendment right to representation.

Again, you keep making up your own facts on this, there's no point in having a discussion with you.

Anjelica Huston on catching Roman Polanski with a 13-year-old: 'I

In an extract from her memoir published in the Sunday Times Magazine, she said: “A short while later, Roman and a girl came around the corner, he introduced me to her and said they had been taking pictures.

“She was wearing platform heels and appeared to be quite tall. Roman collected his jacket and cameras, and they left together. I thought no more of it,” she said.

Huston, 63, said she did not give the encounter a second thought until plain-clothed detectives raided her home the next day.

She said: "They followed me upstairs and I showed them some grass in a drawer. At that point they went through my bag, where they found a gram of cocaine.

"That seemed enough evidence for them. Roman and I were bundled into the back of two separate police cars. We were under arrest."

The best way for a sexual predator to make a blackmail scheme backfire is to avoid the trap in the first place. This predator did what predators do. It simply doesn't matter what the girl was doing, Polanski was the adult and was responsible to act like one. He did not. End of story.

The crime is statutory rape. Nothing matters but the child's age. Certainly not whether or not she is willing.

The best way for a sexual predator to make a blackmail scheme backfire is to avoid the trap in the first place. This predator did what predators do. It simply doesn't matter what the girl was doing, Polanski was the adult and was responsible to act like one. He did not. End of story.

Yawn, you can keep using inflammatory language like "Predator" and "Sodomy", but you are no more closer to making me give a shit than you were two days ago.

Little Grifter wasn't a 'victim'. Even she says "enough already".

The crime is statutory rape. Nothing matters but the child's age. Certainly not whether or not she is willing.

So when are you going to petition to have Brigham Young and Thomas Jefferson dug up and have their bones desecrated, because they were banging girls as young as Little Grifter.

Yawn, you can keep using inflammatory language like "Predator" and "Sodomy", but you are no more closer to making me give a shit than you were two days ago. [\quote]

Your lack of a reaction isn't my problem, it's yours. I'm simply describing accurately what Polanski did. To sum up, he gave a 13 year old girl a Quaalude, got her naked in a hot tub, then stuck his penis into her rectum. Those are the actions of a predator, and he sodomized her. Your continued insistence that she was asking for it goes right along with those who victimize rape victims. If you drag a coed up to your room at a frat party, give her a Quaalude, then proceed to stick your dick up her butt, "she asked for it", and "she was trying to blackmail me" aren't going to help you much. Polanski is a child molester.

Little Grifter wasn't a 'victim'. Even she says "enough already".

So when are you going to petition to have Brigham Young and Thomas Jefferson dug up and have their bones desecrated, because they were banging girls as young as Little Grifter.

In your ongoing attempts to whitewash what Polanski did, are you going to approve of what they did as well?

Your lack of a reaction isn't my problem, it's yours. I'm simply describing accurately what Polanski did. To sum up, he gave a 13 year old girl a Quaalude, got her naked in a hot tub, then stuck his penis into her rectum. Those are the actions of a predator, and he sodomized her. Your continued insistence that she was asking for it goes right along with those who victimize rape victims. If you drag a coed up to your room at a frat party, give her a Quaalude, then proceed to stick your dick up her butt, "she asked for it", and "she was trying to blackmail me" aren't going to help you much. Polanski is a child molester.

Except he wasn't charged with "child molestation", he was charged with "having sex with a minor".

In your ongoing attempts to whitewash what Polanski did, are you going to approve of what they did as well?

Well, let's look at that.

Thomas Jefferson was banging Sally Hemmings when she was 15 years old. Making it just a bit sicker, she was a SLAVE, which means she had no say in the matter. Another bit of twisted stuff, she was the half sister of Jefferson's late wife. Yet we call this guy a "Founding Father" and name all sorts of shit after him.

Meanwhile, Brigham Young was a leader of a fucking cult. (Sorry, you can't describe 18th century Mormonism as anything but a cult.) Yet today this guy has universities and stuff named after him.

But, hey, that's okay by you, because there wasn't any butt stuff going on, and we know how upset you get about the butt stuff.

Except he wasn't charged with "child molestation", he was charged with "having sex with a minor".

Well, let's look at that.

Thomas Jefferson was banging Sally Hemmings when she was 15 years old. Making it just a bit sicker, she was a SLAVE, which means she had no say in the matter. Another bit of twisted stuff, she was the half sister of Jefferson's late wife. Yet we call this guy a "Founding Father" and name all sorts of shit after him.

Meanwhile, Brigham Young was a leader of a fucking cult. (Sorry, you can't describe 18th century Mormonism as anything but a cult.) Yet today this guy has universities and stuff named after him.

But, hey, that's okay by you, because there wasn't any butt stuff going on, and we know how upset you get about the butt stuff.

So, it's okay for Polanski to rape a 13 year old girl because somebody else did something similar some other time? You know your defense is REALLY weak when you stoop to that level. OJ is innocent because Son of Sam.

And it is to laugh at your feeble attempt to deflect by trying desperately to insult me. Sit down on the couch and tell me, does it make you feel better? Maybe a little less lonely?

I do have to wonder about your hatred and contempt toward young teen aged girls. Was there a baby sitter that rejected you?

Now, here are a few trigger words for you. Write down how they make you feel and we'll discuss them on your next visit.

Sodomy
Predator
Rape

So, it's okay for Polanski to rape a 13 year old girl because somebody else did something similar some other time? You know your defense is REALLY weak when you stoop to that level. OJ is innocent because Son of Sam.

Um, no never really said it was "okay", just not worth getting upset to the point where you want to draw and quarter the guy 40 years later....

But it is an interesting point. 150 years ago, nobody considered it a big deal to marry a teen. Old Brigham had himself a harem of them.

And it is to laugh at your feeble attempt to deflect by trying desperately to insult me. Sit down on the couch and tell me, does it make you feel better? Maybe a little less lonely?

Naw, I just find your obsession with this to be absolutely hilarious. Big deal, he had sex with a slut.

I do have to wonder about your hatred and contempt toward young teen aged girls. Was there a baby sitter that rejected you?

Yes, I have so much contempt for them that I think they are ACTUALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN DECISIONS. Just like you do when it's a black kid who robs a grocery store.

Um, no never really said it was "okay", just not worth getting upset to the point where you want to draw and quarter the guy 40 years later....

But it is an interesting point. 150 years ago, nobody considered it a big deal to marry a teen. Old Brigham had himself a harem of them.

Naw, I just find your obsession with this to be absolutely hilarious. Big deal, he had sex with a slut.

Yes, I have so much contempt for them that I think they are ACTUALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN DECISIONS. Just like you do when it's a black kid who robs a grocery store.

Did the girl by any chance force Polanski to sodomize her at gunpoint? Did she by any chance steal his wallet? Those are things he would have no control over. He did, however, have control over his dick, so really bad comparison. But let's look at it, since you brought it up.

Think it over carefully. In essence, you're saying that a rape victim is responsible for being raped if she dresses a certain way, or drinks too much, or walks alone at night. She might be foolish, she might be "asking for it", but the rapist is the one who chooses to commit the crime.

Polanski knew she was underage, he knew what he was doing is wrong, and he chose to do it anyway.

Did the girl by any chance force Polanski to sodomize her at gunpoint? Did she by any chance steal his wallet? Those are things he would have no control over. He did, however, have control over his dick, so really bad comparison. But let's look at it, since you brought it up.

Think it over carefully. In essence, you're saying that a rape victim is responsible for being raped if she dresses a certain way, or drinks too much, or walks alone at night. She might be foolish, she might be "asking for it", but the rapist is the one who chooses to commit the crime.

Polanski knew she was underage, he knew what he was doing is wrong, and he chose to do it anyway

again- the sex was consensual, so it wasn't rape.

You can call this girl a 'victim' all day, but she knew what she was doing.

She had done it before. Well, maybe not the butt stuff. We know you get all upset about the butt stuff.

Forum List

Back