Libtard Finally Admits to Raping A Child...Then Declares The Matter Is OVER...Because He Says So.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by easyt65, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,215
    No more than Dennis Hastert being a gifted coach and beloved GOP icon counts for something when it comes to rape.

Of course the difference is that you would never start a thread condemning a Republican for child rape.

There is a real story here- a real story of a man who got away with child rape.

You want to make it about politics- because you don't give a damn about children being raped. But the tragedy is that this asshole- like so many other men- regardless of their politics- regardless of their professed sexual identities- are molesting children.

And virtually the only time we see any threads about these crimes here at USMB is when someone wants to blame Liberals/Conservatives/Gays/Lesbians/Muslims/the Catholic Church for another asshole child molesting man.

2. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,215
    Why are you blaming a 13 year old girl for her rape?

What kind of asshole are you?

3. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,215
    So if a 13 year old girl has had sex before- she can't be raped?

Really- what kind of asshole refers to a 13 year old girl being raped and sodomized as a 'new and exciting experience for her'?

Apparently your kind of asshole.

4. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,215
    We aren't to blame for Donald Trump being elected president.

5. hadit

hadit Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,057
    Bubba's accusers didn't evaporate like Trump's did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,483
    Except, of course, this wasn't a legal issue.

If a Studio decided they never wanted to make a Polanski film ever again, I'd have no problem with that.

I have a really big problem when the state runs roughshod over the Fifth and Sixth Amendments.

7. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,483
    Because the woman who was the supposed "victim" has said, "enough already."

And because, frankly, I'm a lot more bothered by what the State did in this case than I am about what Polanski did.

The state made an agreement because they KNEW they had a weak case. They then did an end run around the process because they didn't like the fact that they made a bad deal.

Now, if we were talking about a murder or a real rape instead of a bullshit "statutory rape" maybe I'd have less trouble with this. But frankly, this is almost Orwellian. When even the victim says "enough already", and you are still going at this 40 years later, trying to put an 84 year old man in prison for a mistake where no one was really harmed.

Yeah, I've got a problem with that.

8. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,483
    Yes, it is massive speculation... especially since the state was the one that avoided a trial by making a plea agreement because they knew their case was weak.

9. gtopa1

gtopa1 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,887
    That is disgusting. The 13yo was raped you idiot. How she has coped with it is a separate issue. But hey: a liberal did it so it's all OK!!?? Not bloody likely!!!

I say "Get over it" when the scum is serving time!! (ffs the incident was even recorded in "The Godfather")

Greg

10. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,483
    the kind of asshole who doesn't like grifters..

Um, no, it took Ken Starr a 70 Million dollar investigation to prove those bitches were all liars.

I can be an asshole when it comes to dealing with stupid and evil people, yes.

Here's the thing, it was "statutory" rape, which is a bullshit charge that frankly diminishes the victims of real rape. It certainly shouldn't cover a 13 year old grifter who damned well knew what she was doing.

But even if this woman weren't saying "enough" today and was still whining about it instead of being ashamed of being part of the whole thing, I am a lot more bothered by the State running over the fifth and sixth amendment rights of a person because they want to nail a celebrity for a crime.