Libtard Finally Admits to Raping A Child...Then Declares The Matter Is OVER...Because He Says So.

Wooooooo..... Looks like I hit a sore spot going after your boy Ted.

No "Wild Accusations" at all.

Ted even sang about it....

Ted Nugent – Jailbait Lyrics | Genius Lyrics

Jailbait you look so good to me
Jailbait won't you set me free
Jailbait you look fine, fine, fine
And I know I've got to have you in a matter of time

Well, I don't care if you're just thirteen
You look too good to be true
I just know that you're probably clean
There's one little think I got do to you

1*xgoae5FEse3prI0burFIIw.jpeg

Unlike Polanski who engaged in this behavior the one time, plead guilty and went to jail, Nugent has never been held to account for his actions. And the right considers him more a "hero" than the Left considers Polanski a "hero".

Right Wing Hypocrisy.... never gets old.

Wild accusations indeed. You said Nugent admitted to banging Courtney Love when she was 12. Surely you can find evidence that he actually did admit such a thing. I mean, you wouldn't just pull a bunch of crap out of your butt and fling it around, hoping no one would call you on it, would you?

And now, you think you've found a way to excuse what Polanski did because you think Nugent's activities are worse, and stuff. Not going to work. Nugent is a slime ball and deserves condemnation for going after underage girls, no question. But guess what, Polanski remains the slime ball he is, completely independent of Nugent. Have you found anywhere that he even expresses remorse for what he did?

I asked you a question. Do you think Nugent's actions are worthy of condemnation or do you think they are no big deal? I mean, the girls had sex before they got to him, right?

Or maybe you just dug Nugent up hoping to cloud the issue.

Polanski remains a child rapist. The worst you could find on Nugent so far was Courtney Love claiming she performed oral sex on him, an incident he says he doesn't even remember. OTOH, we know Polanski gave a 13 year old girl a Quaalude and proceeded to sodomize her, an action she says she protested. Are you sure you know what you're doing?

Like I said before, start a thread in which you defend Nugent's proclivity for young girls as no big deal because they knew what they were doing and were asking for it and we can go 50 pages on it. "My boy", indeed. It is to laugh.

I asked you a question. Do you think Nugent's actions are worthy of condemnation or do you think they are no big deal? I mean, the girls had sex before they got to him, right?

I kind of don't care one way or the other. But that's the thing. You will INSIST on going after Polanski for something he did one time, 40 years ago, even though he has already been punished for it, but man, you have Nugent, who not only says he did it, but he sings fucking SONGS about how awesome it is.

Polanski remains a child rapist. The worst you could find on Nugent so far was Courtney Love claiming she performed oral sex on him, an incident he says he doesn't even remember.

Um, yeah, I think most people would remember if they got a blow job from a 12 year old.

Like I said before, start a thread in which you defend Nugent's proclivity for young girls as no big deal because they knew what they were doing and were asking for it and we can go 50 pages on it. "My boy", indeed. It is to laugh.

I kind of don't need to. The very fact you've gone on for 51 PAGES now about what a bad guy Polanski did, but I have yet to see you post about what a creep Nugent is, because he likes to shoot helpless animals,so he can't be all bad, right?

I kind of don't care one way or the other. But that's the thing. You will INSIST on going after Polanski for something he did one time, 40 years ago, even though he has already been punished for it, but man, you have Nugent, who not only says he did it, but he sings fucking SONGS about how awesome it is.

Polanski remains a child rapist. The worst you could find on Nugent so far was Courtney Love claiming she performed oral sex on him, an incident he says he doesn't even remember.

Um, yeah, I think most people would remember if they got a blow job from a 12 year old.

I kind of don't need to. The very fact you've gone on for 51 PAGES now about what a bad guy Polanski did, but I have yet to see you post about what a creep Nugent is, because he likes to shoot helpless animals,so he can't be all bad, right?

The one has nothing to do with the other, and I am under no obligation to cite every creep when I cite one of them. And, I've already stated what I thought about Nugent's interest in young girls. Perhaps you missed that in your desperate certainty that I would blindly support him no matter what. The reason I've stuck with this for this long is to expose your argument and defense of Polanski as the misguided heap of crap that it is.

This thread is about Polanski, so, surprise, I talk about him. Start one on Nugent if you want to talk about him.

Awaiting the next flailing distraction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is about Polanski, so, surprise, I talk about him. Start one on Nugent if you want to talk about him.

If a wingnut does it, he gets the benefit of the doubt. Even if he writes songs bragging about it, has fathered a lot of children on women, and once got legal custody of a 17 year old so he could legally have sex with her.

But, naw, he's not worth 51 pages of venom... not like that commie-lib Polanski who makes Devil movies.

If a wingnut does it, he gets the benefit of the doubt. Even if he writes songs bragging about it, has fathered a lot of children on women, and once got legal custody of a 17 year old so he could legally have sex with her.

But, naw, he's not worth 51 pages of venom... not like that commie-lib Polanski who makes Devil movies.

So make a thread defending his attraction to young girls. See if you get a reaction.

So make a thread defending his attraction to young girls. See if you get a reaction.

Not the point.... the point is the selective outrage of the right. Ted is an honored guest at the White House.

Polanski can't even re-enter the country.
Let us not forget the wonderful D sex offenders, Bubba, Fat Teddy, Little Johnny Edwards, Crazy Wiener, and everybody’s fav Eliot Shitzer.

Let us not forget the wonderful D sex offenders, Bubba, Fat Teddy, Little Johnny Edwards, Crazy Wiener, and everybody’s fav Eliot Shitzer.

All of whom except for Weiner, had sex with consenting adults. And theirs no evidence that Weiner had sex with anyone underage, just that he sent them dirty pictures, but he's still going to do more time than Denny Hastert.

As opposed to Foley, Ted Nugent and Denny Hastert, who had sex with kids.

All of whom except for Weiner, had sex with consenting adults. And theirs no evidence that Weiner had sex with anyone underage, just that he sent them dirty pictures, but he's still going to do more time than Denny Hastert.

As opposed to Foley, Ted Nugent and Denny Hastert, who had sex with kids.
Well that makes it all okay...in the small minded liberal.

Not the point.... the point is the selective outrage of the right. Ted is an honored guest at the White House.

Polanski can't even re-enter the country.

You're making several mistakes.

First, Polanski can re-enter the country any time he wants to. He's not been banned. He would have to face justice, but he can come back.

Second, to the best of my knowledge, Nugent was never charged with rape. You really don't get to excuse Polanski because a rock star liked a lot of sex and wasn't real picky about who he did it with.

It IS correct though, that an unrepentant pervert should not be a welcome guest in the White House. Now, I don't for a moment think that you're upset about that or you would outraged that Bubba Clinton was allowed to live there. Thus, you really have no reason to protest Nugent.

Does that make you feel better?

First, Polanski can re-enter the country any time he wants to. He's not been banned. He would have to face justice, but he can come back.

I don't think you can call a system that violated his Fifth and Sixth Amendment rights as "justice".

Second, to the best of my knowledge, Nugent was never charged with rape. You really don't get to excuse Polanski because a rock star liked a lot of sex and wasn't real picky about who he did it with.

But you just did! So the difference is that because Nugent's victims didn't complain or get a prosecutor to take them seriously, that makes it okay? Really?

It IS correct though, that an unrepentant pervert should not be a welcome guest in the White House. Now, I don't for a moment think that you're upset about that or you would outraged that Bubba Clinton was allowed to live there. Thus, you really have no reason to protest Nugent.

Here's the thing buddy, back in the 1990's I was one of you RIGHT WING ASSHOLES who thought that what Clinton did was the WORST THING EVER.

Then George W. Bush got in, and I looked at my busted 401K and my underwater mortgage and my 30% salary reduction, and I realized that if the absolute worst thing I had to worry about was the president getting his cock sucked, then I probably didn't appreciate how good I had it.

You see, i don't really care what kind of sex Polanski or Clinton or Nugent is having. That's between them and the women they are having sex with.

I do find it amusing that the same right wing that will go ON AND ON about what Polanski did 40 years ago has no problem with Nugent being a hero because he's the only celebrity who would be caught hanging out with Republicans.

Because you are all a bunch of phonies. Just like when the adulterers in the GOP tried to impeach Clinton back in the 1990's.

I don't think you can call a system that violated his Fifth and Sixth Amendment rights as "justice".

But you just did! So the difference is that because Nugent's victims didn't complain or get a prosecutor to take them seriously, that makes it okay? Really?

Here's the thing buddy, back in the 1990's I was one of you RIGHT WING ASSHOLES who thought that what Clinton did was the WORST THING EVER.

Then George W. Bush got in, and I looked at my busted 401K and my underwater mortgage and my 30% salary reduction, and I realized that if the absolute worst thing I had to worry about was the president getting his cock sucked, then I probably didn't appreciate how good I had it.

You see, i don't really care what kind of sex Polanski or Clinton or Nugent is having. That's between them and the women they are having sex with.

I do find it amusing that the same right wing that will go ON AND ON about what Polanski did 40 years ago has no problem with Nugent being a hero because he's the only celebrity who would be caught hanging out with Republicans.

Because you are all a bunch of phonies. Just like when the adulterers in the GOP tried to impeach Clinton back in the 1990's.

You're too angry to see people as individuals. Seriously, it's not healthy to stay this angry for that long.

And Bubba did get impeached for lying under oath. That's something a president should not do.

Polanski should lawyer up, come back to the states and resolve this whole issue.

Oh, I did a search for Ted Nugent on USMB. Other than this thread, the last time anyone talked about him was when Cecil the Lion was killed, and he bragged about how he shot Cecil's grandfather.

Then, instead of complaining about that, start threads about how what he did or is accused of doing is no big deal. If you want people talking about him, talk about him.

You're too angry to see people as individuals. Seriously, it's not healthy to stay this angry for that long.

whatever.... you don't know me, so shut the fuck up.

And Bubba did get impeached for lying under oath. That's something a president should not do.

He never should have been asked the question to start with.

Polanski should lawyer up, come back to the states and resolve this whole issue.

Or he can tell them to go fuck themselves, because that's what he should do.

again, he plead guilty, served a sentence and paid a settlement. That the state is pissing away money trying to "get him" when they are letting real crook go is insulting.

Then, instead of complaining about that, start threads about how what he did or is accused of doing is no big deal. If you want people talking about him, talk about him.

I don't care if people talk about him or not. I just find the hypocrisy amusing.

Go on and on and on about something Polanski did 40 years ago, but Nugent gets a pass. Mostly because you wingnuts are soooooo obsessed about sex. and the butt stuff.

whatever.... you don't know me, so shut the fuck up. [\quote]

And you don't know me, but that doesn't stop you from thinking I wouldn't condemn Nugent. Your outrage is, shall we say, rather selectively applied.

He never should have been asked the question to start with. [\quote]

There's also that little filing a false affidavit. You know, stuff lawyers know they're not supposed to do. But don't let that get in the way. At any rate, it's irrelevant because he was asked the question. Naturally, you believe every single one of his accusers to be complete and total liars in everything they say, so it doesn't matter to you. I have yet to see you condemn a single sexual pervert that has a D behind his name.

Or he can tell them to go fuck themselves, because that's what he should do. [\quote]

And stay out of the States.

again, he plead guilty, served a sentence and paid a settlement. That the state is pissing away money trying to "get him" when they are letting real crook go is insulting.

Please cite what money the state is "pissing away", complete with sources. Given your track record of making up stuff to be mad it, we'll need verification.

I don't care if people talk about him or not. I just find the hypocrisy amusing.

Go on and on and on about something Polanski did 40 years ago, but Nugent gets a pass. Mostly because you wingnuts are soooooo obsessed about sex. and the butt stuff.

And again, you ignore what I said about that. You see, it's simply not incumbent upon me to immediately start complaining about every sexual pervert when someone defends one of them. It took you long enough to mention him.

Forum List

Back