Libs to Collins, vote no on Kavanaugh , or else

“Libs to Collins, vote no on Kavanaugh , or else”

The American people to any elected official: “vote ‘no’ on this issue, or we’ll oppose you and seek to have you voted out of office.”

The right’s ignorance of, or contempt for, how a representative democracy works comes as no surprise.
If the right used that kind of coercion the left would be screaming. The double standard is at work again. You're fooling fewer people with every election.

If Sen. Collins sells out to the right wing, and when the D's control the H. or Rep. and hopefully the Senate, they can remedy the Tax Fraud and punish the Senator by making her state suffer, as did Trump and Ryan for those states which did not support their ideology.

That's the way the game is being played by the GOP, Meister, and it's a shitty way to govern.
Do you understand that Senator Collins is a REPUBLICAN? I resent you saying her decision is a "sell out" if she votes that the man is a reasonable and well versed justice who will do a good job on the Supreme Court.

Of course I knew Sen Collins is a Republican. I also know that Senators and Members of the H. or Rep. put their job security as job number 1.

She, like every other member of the Senate, will test the waters and vote the way they will most likely get to keep their job. It is the rare Senator or Member of Congress who stands up to do the right thing.

The hate from the Republicans placed on Sen. McCain has never let up, because he didn't vote along with the herd on the health care bill.
I have a very progressive coworker who always grumbles, every time Collins is brought up, about her "talking all moderate, but then usually voting Republican." I have to keep reminding him, "yeah, she's a REPUBLICAN."
Wry, Senator Collins will vote her conscience here, and her conscience tells her we should remain Pro-Choice. She has reviewed the materials provided at the hearings and she has interviewed him. She believes he will leave Roe alone.
There is really nothing else to say.
Collins has proven over the course of her career that she will vote the way she thinks is best; she has no fear of pressure from either side. That's why it's so frustrating that you continue to want to "arm twist" her and accuse her of partisan politics.

Your so full of your BS, Wry. When Kavanaugh went to bat for Slick Willy in the 90's, the dems loved him. Now that he was nominated by Trump......
You're such a goofball with your previous life of carrying a gun. It doesn't get my respect.
Let me ask you just this question ,,,if collins says shes pro choice how t f can she vote for an ah that will kill it if he can?

Just because he is pro life doesn't not equate to him trying to overturn an established law. That's a tough hill to climb.
That is pretty much what he told her with their conference.
Also, the man is defined by much more than that one issue, he is well respected in his field.

He is defining himself by attempting to mislead the committee, and is receiving support from the Republican Chair and the R. members of he committee.

Q. Why are they rushing to get him confirmed, they waited two years + with an eight person court

Q. Why are they hiding his record. Why did they release thousands of documents on the first day of the confirmation hearing

Q. Why are you in a hurry to have him confirmed
He's not misleading anyone.
For the rest of your frisco delusion........Q. Why not

Rule #3 in the Conservative Guideline to debate: When incapable of answering a question, or painted into a corner, change course and respond with a question.

"frisco delusion" is an idiot-gram: Bigot / ignorance variety.
If the shoe fits, wear it, Wry. I answered your stupid ass questions.
You probably didn't like the answers, but I wasn't lying.
Move to real America and get away from frisco, dude.

Last edited:
It seems the liberals have stooped to a new low. They are threatening to give Collin's opponent over 800,000 in campaign contributions if she gives a thumbs up to Kavanaugh. If she votes no they won't give the money to her opponent .

In mid-August, liberal activists started a crowdfunding campaign that aimed to raise $500,000 for Collins’s Democratic challenger in 2020 — a sum that it pledged to return to donors if the incumbent Republican votes “no” on Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination.
Liberal Group Crowdfunds $875,000 for Susan Collins’s Next Challenger
Just switch "line" to NRA and see if you're still outraged! New low! Hardy har har!
Wrong by either side who does it, IMO

It seems the liberals have stooped to a new low. They are threatening to give Collin's opponent over 800,000 in campaign contributions if she gives a thumbs up to Kavanaugh. If she votes no they won't give the money to her opponent .

In mid-August, liberal activists started a crowdfunding campaign that aimed to raise $500,000 for Collins’s Democratic challenger in 2020 — a sum that it pledged to return to donors if the incumbent Republican votes “no” on Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination.
Just switch "line" to NRA and see if you're still outraged! New low! Hardy har har!
If money is speech, and the money from private citizens is wrong, what about money from lobbyists?

If money is speech, and the money from private citizens is wrong, what about money from lobbyists?
Start a thread on it.

The American people to any elected official: “vote ‘no’ on this issue, or we’ll oppose you and seek to have you voted out of office.”

The right’s ignorance of, or contempt for, how a representative democracy works comes as no surprise.

If the right used that kind of coercion the left would be screaming. The double standard is at work again. You're fooling fewer people with every election.

How's the weather in your reality? Coercion is the dirty trick used by Republicans in every election since Gingrich was relevant, and invented by Tricky Dick.

How's the weather in your reality? Coercion is the dirty trick used by Republicans in every election since Gingrich was relevant, and invented by Tricky Dick.
Oh, I'm positive that you believe that. You are a party guy. I'm not. I vote for the person that is closest to what I want done. Parties change. The Democrat party of today is not the party of JFK. I used to vote democrat pretty much all the time. Can't do it these days. You're loyal to a party. You will compromise your values. I won't. That's our difference.

Oh, I'm positive that you believe that. You are a party guy. I'm not. I vote for the person that is closest to what I want done. Parties change. The Democrat party of today is not the party of JFK. I used to vote democrat pretty much all the time. Can't do it these days. You're loyal to a party. You will compromise your values. I won't. That's our difference.

I voted for Anderson in 1980. Republican's since Nixon have been supporters of Wall Street, and fooled the voters like you by fear and false promises.

Reagan was anti government, and yet served as governor and president. He was charming, and convinced you and others that government was the enemy. Now we have a neo fascist who has convinced you the the MSM is the enemy.

You and other "Reagan Democrats" need to open your eyes and evaluate how every president since Nixon has supported all of the people.

I voted for Anderson in 1980. Republican's since Nixon have been supporters of Wall Street, and fooled the voters like you by fear and false promises.

Reagan was anti government, and yet served as governor and president. He was charming, and convinced you and others that government was the enemy. Now we have a neo fascist who has convinced you the the MSM is the enemy.

You and other "Reagan Democrats" need to open your eyes and evaluate how every president since Nixon has supported all of the people.
So you actually believe Democrats don't support Wall Street? That's absurd. Do you support illegals voting?

So you actually believe Democrats don't support Wall Street? That's absurd. Do you support illegals voting?
It seems the democrats these days will justify it as the end justifies the means.

Screw the ugly bitch if she votes for the AH who is PRO anti choice A republican hypocrite needs to be ridden out of Maine on a rail
You from Maine, Ed?

It seems the democrats these days will justify it as the end justifies the means.
That's one question they don't like to answer. They know they're party supports illegals voting and in their heart they know it's wrong and unconstitutional. More evidence that the supporters of the demonrat party look the other way at their own corruption.

What's wrong with what they are doing?
They are doing the same thing both the GOP and Democratic parties do: buy an election.
Except they are being open and transparent, unlike the PACs and pols.
Good for them.

This is the latest figures:

$1,324,047
From 47,232 pledges on Crowdpac

89% of $1,500,000 goal

I just donated $50.
I think this is a brilliant idea.
Fuck Susan Collins.

This is the latest figures:

$1,324,047
From 47,232 pledges on Crowdpac

89% of $1,500,000 goal

I just donated $50.
I think this is a brilliant idea.
Fuck Susan Collins.
Contributing to a senate race in another state is going a bit far, isn't it? It's not really your business.

Screw the ugly bitch if she votes for the AH who is PRO anti choice A republican hypocrite needs to be ridden out of Maine on a rail
You from Maine, Ed?
No but my daughter is ,,a Dem like me my wife and son

If Sen. Collins sells out to the right wing, and when the D's control the H. or Rep. and hopefully the Senate, they can remedy the Tax Fraud and punish the Senator by making her state suffer, as did Trump and Ryan for those states which did not support their ideology.

That's the way the game is being played by the GOP, Meister, and it's a shitty way to govern.

Good grief, Wry, you have really gone over the cliff, seek help. Collins is not selling out anything.
Tax fraud? Why not remedy the spending fraud? Then let people keep more of their earned money.

There is no reason not to confirm Kavanaugh, he will make a fine justice in the SC.

Obviously you are the lemming who has followed the propagandists off of a cliff.

Notwithstanding McConnell's misfeasance there are a number of reasons to not confirm, or to at least suspend the vote on Kavanaugh.

I need not go over his demeanor, which those of us who interviewed and interrogated persons detained, was telling; or to remind you and other readers that Grassley has held back records which curious people, especially inspectors and detectives, wonder why they are hidden, and thus do not come to a conclusion until all doors are opened and all documents read and confirmed.
Your so full of your BS, Wry. When Kavanaugh went to bat for Slick Willy in the 90's, the dems loved him. Now that he was nominated by Trump......
You're such a goofball with your previous life of carrying a gun. It doesn't get my respect.
We didn't know of his attempted rape then

Good grief, Wry, you have really gone over the cliff, seek help. Collins is not selling out anything.
Tax fraud? Why not remedy the spending fraud? Then let people keep more of their earned money.

There is no reason not to confirm Kavanaugh, he will make a fine justice in the SC.

Obviously you are the lemming who has followed the propagandists off of a cliff.

Notwithstanding McConnell's misfeasance there are a number of reasons to not confirm, or to at least suspend the vote on Kavanaugh.

I need not go over his demeanor, which those of us who interviewed and interrogated persons detained, was telling; or to remind you and other readers that Grassley has held back records which curious people, especially inspectors and detectives, wonder why they are hidden, and thus do not come to a conclusion until all doors are opened and all documents read and confirmed.
So it's guilty until proven innocent, it's the way the left works these days. Don't need no stinkin' court of law.
Just a rope and tree, come to think about it, that's the way the democrats have always played.

Wonder why after 35 years a story like this comes out? Why didn't it come out when he was appointed to the court of appeals?
Attempted rape, as you say.....why didn't she go to the police at the time?
Why would Feinstein wait until the eve of the vote to bring this out? Games

So it's guilty until proven innocent, it's the way the left works these days. Don't need no stinkin' court of law.
Just a rope and tree, come to think about it, that's the way the democrats have always played.

Wonder why after 35 years a story like this comes out? Why didn't it come out when he was appointed to the court of appeals?
Attempted rape, as you say.....why didn't she go to the police at the time?
Why would Feinstein wait until the eve of the vote to bring this out? Games
Why do you think all republican scum accused of molesting or attempted rape say women are all liars?

Forum List

Back