Libs to Collins, vote no on Kavanaugh , or else

Good grief, Wry, you have really gone over the cliff, seek help. Collins is not selling out anything.
Tax fraud? Why not remedy the spending fraud? Then let people keep more of their earned money.

There is no reason not to confirm Kavanaugh, he will make a fine justice in the SC.

Obviously you are the lemming who has followed the propagandists off of a cliff.

Notwithstanding McConnell's misfeasance there are a number of reasons to not confirm, or to at least suspend the vote on Kavanaugh.

I need not go over his demeanor, which those of us who interviewed and interrogated persons detained, was telling; or to remind you and other readers that Grassley has held back records which curious people, especially inspectors and detectives, wonder why they are hidden, and thus do not come to a conclusion until all doors are opened and all documents read and confirmed.
Your so full of your BS, Wry. When Kavanaugh went to bat for Slick Willy in the 90's, the dems loved him. Now that he was nominated by Trump......
You're such a goofball with your previous life of carrying a gun. It doesn't get my respect.
We didn't know of his attempted rape then
So it's guilty until proven innocent, it's the way the left works these days. Don't need no stinkin' court of law.
Just a rope and tree, come to think about it, that's the way the democrats have always played.

Wonder why after 35 years a story like this comes out? Why didn't it come out when he was appointed to the court of appeals?
Attempted rape, as you say.....why didn't she go to the police at the time?
Why would Feinstein wait until the eve of the vote to bring this out? Games
Why do you think all republican scum accused of molesting or attempted rape say women are all liars?
Unlike you, I still believe a person is innocent until proven guilty.
Why wouldn't you answer any of the questions that I posted for you?
Just wouldn't fit your mantra if you had answered them, huh?

If Sen. Collins sells out to the right wing, and when the D's control the H. or Rep. and hopefully the Senate, they can remedy the Tax Fraud and punish the Senator by making her state suffer, as did Trump and Ryan for those states which did not support their ideology.

That's the way the game is being played by the GOP, Meister, and it's a shitty way to govern.

Good grief, Wry, you have really gone over the cliff, seek help. Collins is not selling out anything.
Tax fraud? Why not remedy the spending fraud? Then let people keep more of their earned money.

There is no reason not to confirm Kavanaugh, he will make a fine justice in the SC.

Obviously you are the lemming who has followed the propagandists off of a cliff.

Notwithstanding McConnell's misfeasance there are a number of reasons to not confirm, or to at least suspend the vote on Kavanaugh.

I need not go over his demeanor, which those of us who interviewed and interrogated persons detained, was telling; or to remind you and other readers that Grassley has held back records which curious people, especially inspectors and detectives, wonder why they are hidden, and thus do not come to a conclusion until all doors are opened and all documents read and confirmed.
Your so full of your BS, Wry. When Kavanaugh went to bat for Slick Willy in the 90's, the dems loved him. Now that he was nominated by Trump......
You're such a goofball with your previous life of carrying a gun. It doesn't get my respect.
So it's guilty until proven innocent, it's the way the left works these days. Don't need no stinkin' court of law.
Just a rope and tree, come to think about it, that's the way the democrats have always played.

Wonder why after 35 years a story like this comes out? Why didn't it come out when he was appointed to the court of appeals?
What did the ladies lie detector test say? Go ahead put the POS on our SC let him join the other repub scum

What did the ladies lie detector test say? Go ahead put the POS on our SC let him join the other repub scum
Still not answering, huh? Figures

This is the latest figures:

$1,324,047
From 47,232 pledges on Crowdpac

89% of $1,500,000 goal

I just donated $50.
I think this is a brilliant idea.
Fuck Susan Collins.
Contributing to a senate race in another state is going a bit far, isn't it? It's not really your business.
Actually it is.

Although a senator might represent his particular state in the Senate, that senator will nonetheless be voting on issues and laws that effect every American – including voting to confirm a Supreme Court justice, as rulings of the Supreme Court become the law of the land, law every American in every state is subject to.

$1,324,047

89% of $1,500,000 goal

I just donated $50.
Fuck Susan Collins.
Contributing to a senate race in another state is going a bit far, isn't it? It's not really your business.
Actually it is.

Although a senator might represent his particular state in the Senate, that senator will nonetheless be voting on issues and laws that effect every American – including voting to confirm a Supreme Court justice, as rulings of the Supreme Court become the law of the land, law every American in every state is subject to.
if this guy gets confirmed are you going to "disappear" like you did when trump was elected?...was that therapy expensive?....

Yeah trump with no trial is innocent too

Yeah trump with no trial is innocent too
Still not answering the questions, huh? Figures

How about you have some answers ?

You ask stupid questions I won't give stupid answers THINK

$1,324,047

89% of $1,500,000 goal

I just donated $50.
Fuck Susan Collins.
Actually it is.

if this guy gets confirmed are you going to "disappear" like you did when trump was elected?...was that therapy expensive?....
harry you really think it's a good thing to put an accused molester and rapist in our SC ? Can't find a ""cleaner "" guy I mean you %$%^&%'s already gave us Thomas Now you want to duplicate that mistake?

$1,324,047

89% of $1,500,000 goal

I just donated $50.
Fuck Susan Collins.
Actually it is.

harry you really think it's a good thing to put an accused molester and rapist in our SC ? Can't find a ""cleaner "" guy I mean you %$%^&%'s already gave us Thomas Now you want to duplicate that mistake?
i gave you thomas?....do you think i was on the panel that ok'd him?..i think you have me mixed up with someone else ed.....

He cant because he knows libs are lying and desperate.

$1,324,047

89% of $1,500,000 goal

I just donated $50.
Fuck Susan Collins.
Actually it is.

Except, hill lied and we see the seething raging hate manifesting itself in your posts.

$1,324,047

89% of $1,500,000 goal

I just donated $50.
Fuck Susan Collins.
Actually it is.

i gave you thomas?....do you think i was on the panel that ok'd him?..i think you have me mixed up with someone else ed.....
Lets call it people on the right gave him to us If that doesn't include you sorry

$1,324,047

89% of $1,500,000 goal

I just donated $50.
Fuck Susan Collins.
Actually it is.

Except, hill lied and we see the seething raging hate manifesting itself in your posts.
Hill lied Oh my god execute her ..Meanwhile the man you support lies almost every time he opens his yapper

Actually it is.

Lets call it people on the right gave him to us If that doesn't include you sorry
i voted for billy boy twice back then....i was in my last days as a democrat....and no i did not become a republican....

Actually it is.

i voted for billy boy twice back then....i was in my last days as a democrat....and no i did not become a republican....
and I was a republican until right after voting gwb in 2000 Never again,,, imho republicans are far slimier than Dems

and I was a republican until right after voting gwb in 2000 Never again,,, imho republicans are far slimier than Dems
Don't trust either party. I'm not a socialist, and that is where the democrats are heading, and it seems with your blessing.

Don't trust either party. I'm not a socialist, and that is where the democrats are heading, and it seems with your blessing.
What do you call giving huge tax breaks to the most wealthy when things are going smoothly?

What do you call giving huge tax breaks to the most wealthy when things are going smoothly?
What I call that is the government letting people keep more of THEIR money, sonny.
It's not the governments money, its their money, just like you get to keep more of YOUR money.

i dont know...after living in California i think they are just as slimy....there are some there who are pretty fucked up....

Forum List

Back