Libs to Collins, vote no on Kavanaugh , or else

If Sen. Collins sells out to the right wing, and when the D's control the H. or Rep. and hopefully the Senate, they can remedy the Tax Fraud and punish the Senator by making her state suffer, as did Trump and Ryan for those states which did not support their ideology.

That's the way the game is being played by the GOP, Meister, and it's a shitty way to govern.

Good grief, Wry, you have really gone over the cliff, seek help. Collins is not selling out anything.
Tax fraud? Why not remedy the spending fraud? Then let people keep more of their earned money.

There is no reason not to confirm Kavanaugh, he will make a fine justice in the SC.

Obviously you are the lemming who has followed the propagandists off of a cliff.

Notwithstanding McConnell's misfeasance there are a number of reasons to not confirm, or to at least suspend the vote on Kavanaugh.

I need not go over his demeanor, which those of us who interviewed and interrogated persons detained, was telling; or to remind you and other readers that Grassley has held back records which curious people, especially inspectors and detectives, wonder why they are hidden, and thus do not come to a conclusion until all doors are opened and all documents read and confirmed.

This is also why I think the SCOTUS ruled wrong when they allowed corporations to flood our politics with corporate money.

So the regressive propaganda has managed to capture you too. Citizens United only allowed organizations to support candidates and positions all the way to an election. It changed NOTHING on campaign finance regulations.

And I disagree with it. Why you seed the power of your voice and vote to the wallet of corporations is your choice I suppose. Special interests and lobbyists have gotten us to where we are.

Money on that scale corrupts.

It seems the liberals have stooped to a new low. They are threatening to give Collin's opponent over 800,000 in campaign contributions if she gives a thumbs up to Kavanaugh. If she votes no they won't give the money to her opponent .

In mid-August, liberal activists started a crowdfunding campaign that aimed to raise $500,000 for Collins’s Democratic challenger in 2020 — a sum that it pledged to return to donors if the incumbent Republican votes “no” on Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination.
Liberal Group Crowdfunds $875,000 for Susan Collins’s Next Challenger
Screw the ugly bitch if she votes for the AH who is PRO anti choice A republican hypocrite needs to be ridden out of Maine on a rail

If Sen. Collins sells out to the right wing, and when the D's control the H. or Rep. and hopefully the Senate, they can remedy the Tax Fraud and punish the Senator by making her state suffer, as did Trump and Ryan for those states which did not support their ideology.

That's the way the game is being played by the GOP, Meister, and it's a shitty way to govern.

Good grief, Wry, you have really gone over the cliff, seek help. Collins is not selling out anything.
Tax fraud? Why not remedy the spending fraud? Then let people keep more of their earned money.

There is no reason not to confirm Kavanaugh, he will make a fine justice in the SC.

Obviously you are the lemming who has followed the propagandists off of a cliff.

Notwithstanding McConnell's misfeasance there are a number of reasons to not confirm, or to at least suspend the vote on Kavanaugh.

I need not go over his demeanor, which those of us who interviewed and interrogated persons detained, was telling; or to remind you and other readers that Grassley has held back records which curious people, especially inspectors and detectives, wonder why they are hidden, and thus do not come to a conclusion until all doors are opened and all documents read and confirmed.
Your so full of your BS, Wry. When Kavanaugh went to bat for Slick Willy in the 90's, the dems loved him. Now that he was nominated by Trump......
You're such a goofball with your previous life of carrying a gun. It doesn't get my respect.

Your so full of your BS, Wry. When Kavanaugh went to bat for Slick Willy in the 90's, the dems loved him. Now that he was nominated by Trump......
You're such a goofball with your previous life of carrying a gun. It doesn't get my respect.
Let me ask you just this question ,,,if collins says shes pro choice how t f can she vote for an ah that will kill it if he can?

Let me ask you just this question ,,,if collins says shes pro choice how t f can she vote for an ah that will kill it if he can?
Just because he is pro life doesn't not equate to him trying to overturn an established law. That's a tough hill to climb.
That is pretty much what he told her with their conference.
Also, the man is defined by much more than that one issue, he is well respected in his field.

Just because he is pro life doesn't not equate to him trying to overturn an established law. That's a tough hill to climb.
Also, the man is defined by much more than that one issue, he is well respected in his field.
We'll see We'll see what they sent info to the FBi for

Idiots cry "fascism", yet never can give an example of Trump fascism.

All you need to do is ask.

This one hits 2, 3, 6 and 7 of Wry's bullet points which to carry forward were:

1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism
  2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights
  3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
  4. Supremacy of the Military
  5. Sexism
  6. Controlled Mass Media
  7. Obsession with National Security
  8. Religion and Government are Intertwined
  9. Corporate Power is Protected
  10. Labor Power is Suppressed
  11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
  12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment
  13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
  14. Suppression of the vote
Roll 'em.

I gotta say, my favorite part of the latter is "until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on". So precise, not vague at all, definitely definitely not a lame Appeal to Emotion (course People's Court at 6:30, People's Court), and not at all supremely arrogant in suggesting nobody ever tried to "figure out what the hell is going on" before Numero Uno got here. (/extreme sarc)

For that reason --- insulting the audience's intelligence -- I'd count #11 here as well.

All vague and nothing specific.

How the fuck is that "not specific"?? You asked for "an" example, I just gave you three, complete with videos quoting him verbatim.

And your response is to go :lalala: ?
I don't see any fascism. Perhaps you don't understand what fascism really is.

Perhaps you don't have a background in history, nor Political Science. Your post,

"Perhaps you don't understand what fascism really is"

suggests you do, please post bullet points which define fascism and explain why the 14 I posted do not.

The Left has clearly abandoned any pretense of following the Rule of Law.

They're not going to like it when the response to their Mob tactics is an equal and opposite Mob with better arms and the ability to use them properly.

Wow, are you going to take up arms against American citizens who disagree with your opinions? You might want to visit Military / National Cemeteries and see how taking up arms end.

Of course cowards are always bellicose and engage in Brinkmanship; they then avoid the violence 'cause they have a bone spur, or a wealthy daddy who get's them deferred.

That's not what I said, bub. I said that if the Left form mobs to attack others, they should not be surprised when those others are prepared for self-defense.

He is defining himself by attempting to mislead the committee, and is receiving support from the Republican Chair and the R. members of he committee.

Q. Why are they rushing to get him confirmed, they waited two years + with an eight person court

Q. Why are they hiding his record. Why did they release thousands of documents on the first day of the confirmation hearing

Q. Why are you in a hurry to have him confirmed

All you need to do is ask.

This one hits 2, 3, 6 and 7 of Wry's bullet points which to carry forward were:

1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism
  2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights
  3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
  4. Supremacy of the Military
  5. Sexism
  6. Controlled Mass Media
  7. Obsession with National Security
  8. Religion and Government are Intertwined
  9. Corporate Power is Protected
  10. Labor Power is Suppressed
  11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
  12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment
  13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
  14. Suppression of the vote
Roll 'em.

I gotta say, my favorite part of the latter is "until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on". So precise, not vague at all, definitely definitely not a lame Appeal to Emotion (course People's Court at 6:30, People's Court), and not at all supremely arrogant in suggesting nobody ever tried to "figure out what the hell is going on" before Numero Uno got here. (/extreme sarc)

For that reason --- insulting the audience's intelligence -- I'd count #11 here as well.

All vague and nothing specific.

How the fuck is that "not specific"?? You asked for "an" example, I just gave you three, complete with videos quoting him verbatim.

And your response is to go :lalala: ?
I don't see any fascism. Perhaps you don't understand what fascism really is.

Of course you don't. You can't see shit when you go

iu

I just gave you three separate examples. Wry just gave you a list of trait bullet points, which I reposted and added to. You're not seeing them because you can't face them.

If the sky turns red a

If this and if this and if that.....I live in reality.

Evidently not.

You give me opinion. I want facts. Give me some events of Trump fascism. Go ahead.

What the fuck for? I just gave you three specific ones and you went all Peewee Herman.

I don't play those games. Grow up.

It seems the liberals have stooped to a new low. They are threatening to give Collin's opponent over 800,000 in campaign contributions if she gives a thumbs up to Kavanaugh. If she votes no they won't give the money to her opponent .

In mid-August, liberal activists started a crowdfunding campaign that aimed to raise $500,000 for Collins’s Democratic challenger in 2020 — a sum that it pledged to return to donors if the incumbent Republican votes “no” on Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination.
Or else they will dump a million dollars to beat her when she runs for re-election. Sounds like democracy to me.

Especially when she pretends to be moderate and “pro choice”

That is called politics. Get over it trumpkin

?

People throw their money at this candidate or that one all the time. And often because of how they voted while they were in there?

So what?

I think Collins wants to be governor anyway.
They will donate the money or pull the money from donating depending on her vote. Strange days indeed coming from the left.
What is strange about supporting the opponent of someone whose vote for a particular justice goes against everything they told their constituents they are?

Screw the ugly bitch if she votes for the AH who is PRO anti choice A republican hypocrite needs to be ridden out of Maine on a rail

Number one: "ugly". What she looks like, and more to the point your opinion of what she looks like, cannot possibly be more irrelevant. And number two, Collins, like any Senator, is there to represent her STATE ---- not a political party, not an ideology. So the question is not whether her vote reflects "the right", "the left", "Republicans" or anything else --- the question is whether she represents Maineacs.

This is also why I think the SCOTUS ruled wrong when they allowed corporations to flood our politics with corporate money.

So the regressive propaganda has managed to capture you too. Citizens United only allowed organizations to support candidates and positions all the way to an election. It changed NOTHING on campaign finance regulations.

And I disagree with it. Why you seed the power of your voice and vote to the wallet of corporations is your choice I suppose. Special interests and lobbyists have gotten us to where we are.

I guess I'm not understanding your point, carry on.

The FBI is going to investigate an accusation of “sexual misconduct” from like 30 years ago between high schoolers?

:21:

Lefties, come on. You guys are so funny.

My point is that corporate lobbyists have gained more power than "the people" over our legislation. I am not content with that. I believe ALL money should be removed from our elections and they should be publicly financed. All debates should be restricted to PBS since we already pay a good chunk of money to them. Political commercials should be limited as well.
We have to get control back to the people. I can see NO REASON I should let Exxon or whatever corporation you would like to use as an example have that kind of influence over MY REPRESENATIVE

My point is that corporate lobbyists have gained more power than "the people" over our legislation. I am not content with that. I believe ALL money should be removed from our elections and they should be publicly financed. All debates should be restricted to PBS since we already pay a good chunk of money to them. Political commercials should be limited as well.
We have to get control back to the people. I can see NO REASON I should let Exxon or whatever corporation you would like to use as an example have that kind of influence over MY REPRESENATIVE

So you want more restrictions on the 1st Amendment and if your rep is giving more influence to lobbyist than you, maybe it's time to get a new representative. The only major change I'd like to see, is to restrict donations to candidates from the area they will represent. None of this flooding the zone with out of state money.

Demonrats can scream and yell all they want, till blue and black on the face! :04:

Kavanaugh will be confirmed!

That's a fact ladies and gents.:thup::thup::thup:

Forum List

Back