Libs throwing tantrums over Kirsten dunst

They get more lunatic every day. Knowledge has been replaced with feelings.

I like what she said.

"Dunst is surprisingly outspoken on the subject of gender: "I feel like the feminine has been a little undervalued," she says. "We all have to get our own jobs and make our own money, but staying at home, nurturing, being the mother, cooking – it’s a valuable thing my mum created. And sometimes, you need your knight in shining armour. I’m sorry. You need a man to be a man and a woman to be a woman. That’s why relationships work…""

WTF? Who cares what her personal opinion is. It is getting ridiculous. Seems everyone can have a personal opinion as long as it does not go against my personal opinion. Sheesh.

"Men being men, and women being women".

Wow, in this day and age that's downright surprising to hear a young actress make those comments about her real life !

She will now face the wrath of progressive Hollywood, and she may have just doomed her career.

By the way, have I told you lately how much I hate these people ?

I like what she said.

"Dunst is surprisingly outspoken on the subject of gender: "I feel like the feminine has been a little undervalued," she says. "We all have to get our own jobs and make our own money, but staying at home, nurturing, being the mother, cooking – it’s a valuable thing my mum created. And sometimes, you need your knight in shining armour. I’m sorry. You need a man to be a man and a woman to be a woman. That’s why relationships work…""

i don't see anything wrong with what she said.

maybe cats should be dogs and dogs should be cats. humans are female and male and there is nothing wrong with celebrating and embracing the differences between the two sexes.

She spoke the truth. A lot of liberals really find that offensive......

Last edited by a moderator:

You are nutzo as usual. I like Kirsten Dunst, Elizabethtown is one of my favorite movies ever and she was also in Melancholia. She knows her craft, a very good actress.

And it's refreshing to see a Hollywood celeb actually make some conservative comments.

And I like it that a lot more men are deciding to be stay at home Dads these days.

Well, this is very overblown thread.
She stated her opinion and she used her childhood home environment as a bases. Her father was a healthcare executive and her mother was an artist, so she was probably a work-at-home mom. If Kirsten had grown up in a middle class dual wage earner environment because the family needed two incomes, her opinion may be different. :dunno:
As Kirsten basically a lives a pretty low profile life because it appears that's what she prefers.(how many times does one hear about her). She lets her acting ability bring her admiration. So in the end, I don't think this is much to do about anything. Nobody will boycott anything she does or maybe a very few real wackos but I doubt even that. :doubt:

Can you tell us what libs are complaining about a simple statement like this?

“We all have to get our own jobs and make our own money, but staying at home, nurturing, being the mother, cooking – it’s a valuable thing my mum created. And sometimes, you need your knight in shining armour. I’m sorry. You need a man to be a man and a woman to be a woman. That’s why relationships work … ”

Forum List

Back