Libs Silent as Obama Golfs with Halliburton Director

Liberals are gonna have to support Halliburton now, or go against Obama. Lol lets see what kind of hypocrite they will choose to be.

Both parties are always scratching around for anything to make the other party look corupt etc etc.
That's life.
The best advice I can give the GOP is to fucking make positive one of our own becomes President. I'd vote for fucking Charlie Manson if I was sure he's going to win if he were a REP.
The GOP MUST stop shooting themselves in the foot. Choose the guy who has the best shot and then everyone rally around him.

Funny, Gateway Pundit is also silent and still maintains that Obama is a liberal peacenik lol.

Ask any liberal and they will all tell you Obama is no liberal on war. Hell, on second thought don't ask a liberal...read the article the OP posted lok

Lol..try harder. You guys logic sucks. I'll just put the "Obama is a flaming liberal hippy who meets with Halliburton execs" right on the shelf with "Obama is a dictator who can't get things done" lol

Liberals are gonna have to support Halliburton now, or go against Obama. Lol lets see what kind of hypocrite they will choose to be.
They will do neither. They will remain silent on this issue, because the talking point faxes will give them nothing, and when they think it is safe, will resume squealing and pounding their spoons on the high chair about Haliburton.

They will do neither. They will remain silent on this issue, because the talking point faxes will give them nothing, and when they think it is safe, will resume squealing and pounding their spoons on the high chair about Haliburton.
Halliburton is the devil to the left and now their guy is meeting with them. If liberals were true to their beliefs, they would be outraged, but as always they don't. No credibility.

Both parties are always scratching around for anything to make the other party look corupt etc etc.
That's life.
The best advice I can give the GOP is to fucking make positive one of our own becomes President. I'd vote for fucking Charlie Manson if I was sure he's going to win if he were a REP.
The GOP MUST stop shooting themselves in the foot. Choose the guy who has the best shot and then everyone rally around him.

Problem being some of them are no better then dems..cough,JEB,cough...cough.

I cannot seem to remember a time when the left was NOT demonizing Hakliburton. Any any and all who had the least connection with it, It was responsible for the loss of millions of lives throughout the world and there was absolutely nothing positive about it.

So, the point is where is that same outcry when Obama cozies up to the head of the Evil Giant?

Forum List

Back