Barry Now Scaring The Crap Out Of Fellow Leftists

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
While 'ol horse-face Kerry continues getting screamed at by his Iranian counterpart in Geneva, both Barry's former Defense Secretary,. DIA chief, and a number of Dem Senators want no part of this deal with Iran. And why should they? This is nothing more than a burning bag of dog crap on Israel's doorstep and a "legacy" stab at another Nobel prize for the Kenyan....a man who can't spell the word "respect". :lol:

obama-RSPECT.jpg

My bet is that the rumors are correct that there will be no written agreement. Like Hildabeast's wiped server, no real evidence that we've been sold out by the muslim Trojan Horse in the WH. Israelis and other arab states will be left to determine their fate and determine it they will if there is even a verbal "understanding" between these morons in the Regime and an Iran who continues chanting "death to America".

Israel will defend herself and so will the Saudis and Egyptians. And now the leftist rubes who got conned by this clown...TWICE are left to wonder what ever were they thinking? :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
Will the "5" stand up to Barry and say "No!" to this "understanding?" Let's hope the 5 will stand and stop the deal before Obammy can cry "I made the deal of the century!" Gimme that Peace Prize again. That Peace Prize is synonymous with dog shit since he was given it the first time...

I'm seeing some articles stating some of the people in the know says Barry is drinking by 9:30 AM. The pressure is getting to him

Forum List

Back