Liberty or ..

RKMBrown

Gold Member
May 14, 2013
a new forum.

I've been arguing politics on some other board that will not be named for about 8 years. I started leaning Libertarian a couple years back and well... lets just say people expressing methodist/libertarian views that conflict with extreme right wing republican views was not deemed politically correct.

So I did a google for the "best forum for discussing politics..." And here I am. :redface:

Last edited:
And here you am! Enjoy your stay.

welcome.gif

You'll find, while the mods here will not censor libertarian views, both the right and left on this board will make you out to be a nut case for advocating liberty.

Welcome.

Last edited:
You'll find, while the mods here will not censor libertarian views, both the right and left on this board will make you out to be a nut case for advocating liberty.

Welcome.

Well then, I feel at home already :) I'm used to being called a lunatic by the two authoritarian leaning parties.

I just love it when they high five you for defending freedom of religion in one thread then call you a lunatic in another when you defend the right of a gay couple to get married. :razz:

a new forum.

I've been arguing politics on some other board that will not be named for about 8 years. I started leaning Libertarian a couple years back and well... lets just say people expressing methodist/libertarian views that conflict with extreme right wing republican views was not deemed politically correct.

So I did a google for the "best forum for discussing politics..." And here I am. :redface:
Welcome to USMB, RKMBrown. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

If I catch you anywhere, and I mean anywhere near my chocolate covered peanuts, there will be major problems!

Otherwise, enjoy the boards!

Chocolate?

covered peanuts?

Where?

Oh, and welcome aboard RKM - we're a friendly bunch of lunatics :)

Chocolate?

If I catch you anywhere, and I mean anywhere near my chocolate covered peanuts, there will be major problems!

Chocolate?

covered peanuts?

Where?

Oh, and welcome aboard RKM - we're a friendly bunch of lunatics :)

Chocolate?

Down boy, down

Hey, leave the leg alone!

No, really,

Here, take the chocolate

Bad dog!

BTW, love the new avatar!

I thought your main concern was the "beer". So which is it?

Forum List

Back