Libertarians for Romney

Standing on islands can be lonely. Even those who agree with you will get tired of that selfish nature.

Because you are statist, fascist freaks who like to expand our debt, start unnecessary wars that kill people, and encroach on civil liberties.

Then you pretend to be for limited government, fiscal responsibility, and civil liberties while supporting fucking rejects like Romney and Santorum.

Go fuck yourself. I fucking hate Republican freaks, like you.

That's not how you bring people to the darkside. BTW, we have good cookies. :D

I am not here to change hearts. Republicans can go fuck themselves.

Yes, it was directed at you. You're saying fuck everyone. That's a mighty small Island.

All I can say is I love the Libertarians, and I am sorry that some of the best of them despise the Republican Party for one reason or another.

Because you are statist, fascist <tasteless human anomaly reference omitted> who like to expand our debt, start unnecessary wars that kill people, and encroach on civil liberties.

Then you <thespian insult omitted> to be for limited government, fiscal responsibility, and civil liberties while supporting <Freudian Stage II issue vocabulary omitted> rejects like Romney and Santorum.

Go <Freudian Stage II issue phrase omitted>. I <Freudian Stage II issue vocabulary omitted> hate Republican <tasteless human anomaly reference omitted>, like you.
My first choice for President in 2012 is a man who may never run for President. He to my attentive knowledge never once voted on any pork barrel spending nor a tax hike of any kind, ever, and he is first, last, and always a Republican man engrossed in the good of other human beings, particularly Jerry's kids, and other private charities too numerous to mention here.

You want to run that by me again, sweetie pie? :lmao:

That's not how you bring people to the darkside. BTW, we have good cookies. :D

I am not here to change hearts. Republicans can go fuck themselves.

Yes, it was directed at you. You're saying fuck everyone. That's a mighty small Island.

No, I am saying fuck you to Republican big government statist freaks, who all of a sudden want us to side with them.

I have been on this small island before. Republicans are dishonest people and I don't trust them.

Last edited:
All I can say is I love the Libertarians, and I am sorry that some of the best of them despise the Republican Party for one reason or another.

Because you are statist, fascist <tasteless human anomaly reference omitted> who like to expand our debt, start unnecessary wars that kill people, and encroach on civil liberties.

Then you <thespian insult omitted> to be for limited government, fiscal responsibility, and civil liberties while supporting <Freudian Stage II issue vocabulary omitted> rejects like Romney and Santorum.

Go <Freudian Stage II issue phrase omitted>. I <Freudian Stage II issue vocabulary omitted> hate Republican <tasteless human anomaly reference omitted>, like you.
My first choice for President in 2012 is a man who may never run for President. He to my attentive knowledge never once voted on any pork barrel spending nor a tax hike of any kind, ever, and he is first, last, and always a Republican man engrossed in the good of other human beings, particularly Jerry's kids, and other private charities too numerous to mention here.

So, this is supposed to prove to me that you don't support the Republican establishment which is all about big government.

That is true in many ways. But a fuck you is not changing minds for the better. Ever head the expression "as far as I can throw them" or "keep friends close and enemies closer."?

Just sayin'. You can't dismiss in hate what you wish the world to be. You must work it peacefully and within your enabling context. Just my .02. It is of course, yours to do as you wish.

That is true in many ways. But a fuck you is not changing minds for the better. Ever head the expression "as far as I can throw them" or "keep friends close and enemies closer."?

Just sayin'. You can't dismiss in hate what you wish the world to be. You must work it peacefully and within your enabling context. Just my .02. It is of course, yours to do as you wish.

Where is the hate? I have no desire to join Republican party no matter the sob story a Republican gives me.

How about she joins the Libertarian Party? Is that too hard to ask for or are you really falling for her sob story where you have to join the GOP?

Go ahead and join the GOP, I could care less.

So, this is supposed to prove to me that you don't support the Republican establishment which is all about big government.
Well, some can and some cannot stand a big umbrella and sharing it with other human beings, Valox. I cannot fault a man or a woman for that. I can't stand living in a city although I was born in a metropolis. I can't even stand suburbia. I live out in the country, because I feel free here. I love wild creatures and birds, and I am not committed to thick concrete antbed societies, I like waking up not smelling someone else's bacon cooking, thank you. :)

Yet I can look on the good side of people who have an axe to grind that merits a response. It is not in me to judge someone else's anger when they're so much like historical characters who are indeed first in my heart as an American citizen.

We're a diverse nation, and we have more than 320,000,000 mouths to feed. Not everyone can be lucky like me and wake up to see beautiful endangered species from their bay window. And for this privilege, I bless America and embrace citizens from many walks of life who ain't so lucky as me. :)

Last edited:

Well, some can and some cannot stand a big umbrella and sharing it with other human beings, Valox. I cannot fault a man or a woman for that. I can't stand living in a city although I was born in a metropolis. I can't even stand suburbia. I live out in the country, because I feel free here. I love wild creatures and birds, and I am not committed to thick concrete antbed societies, I like waking up not smelling someone else's bacon cooking, thank you. :)

Yet I can look on the good side of people who have an axe to grind that merits a response. It is not in me to judge someone else's anger when they're so much like historical characters who are indeed first in my heart as an American citizen.

We're a diverse nation, and we have more than 320,000,000 mouths to feed. Not everyone can be lucky like me and wake up to see beautiful endangered species from their bay window. And for this privilege, I bless America and embrace citizens from many walks of life who ain't so lucky as me. :)

You live in God's Country.
icon14.gif

icon14.gif
And through his grace, kind sir. :)
And today I keep seeing that annoying little phrase... <must spread some rep around before...etc.>

Last edited:

WTF are you babbling about?

Being a libertarian, I have an axe to grind with Republicans who want me to rethink for voting Republicans. All I can say is go fuck yourself. I believe in individualism and free markets and will not vote for a Republican.

Republicans love to expand our debt, attack liberties, and practice crony capitalism. I have nothing in common with you and will never think of voting for Republican.

Last edited:
So far my wife and I will not be voting for Mitt nor Obama... By the time the election is here I would think we will have influenced another 10-15 people to possibly just do a write in for Ron Paul or vote third party as they don't like Obama or Mitt as it stands but in almost all cases they like Paul.

Good bye Republican party, it was shitty knowing you.

icon14.gif

"There is no position on which people are so immovable as their religious beliefs. There is no more powerful ally one can claim in a debate than Jesus Christ, or God, or Allah, or whatever one calls this supreme being. But like any powerful weapon, the use of God's name on one's behalf should be used sparingly. The religious factions that are growing throughout our land are not using their religious clout with wisdom. They are trying to force government leaders into following their position 100 percent. If you disagree with these religious groups on a particular moral issue, they complain, they threaten you with a loss of money or votes or both. I'm frankly sick and tired of the political preachers across this country telling me as a citizen that if I want to be a moral person, I must believe in 'A,' 'B,' 'C,' and 'D.' Just who do they think they are? And from where do they presume to claim the right to dictate their moral beliefs to me? And I am even more angry as a legislator who must endure the threats of every religious group who thinks it has some God-granted right to control my vote on every roll call in the Senate. I am warning them today: I will fight them every step of the way if they try to dictate their moral convictions to all Americans in the name of 'conservatism.' "

~ Barry Goldwater.

However, you conservative freaks think that God rules this country.

<Freudian Stage II abbreviation omitted> are you babbling about?

Being a libertarian, I have an axe to grind with Republicans who want me to rethink for voting Republicans. All I can say is go <Freudian Stage II phrase omitted>. I believe in individualism and free markets and will not for a Republican.

Republicans love to expand our debt, attack liberties, and practice crony capitalism. I have nothing in common with you and will never rethink of voting for Republican.
I believe in individualism, free markets, total freedom from debt, totally support the Bill of Rights, and never received one single tip on Stock Market doings nor asked for favors nor taken a handout from anyone I didn't purchase it from with my own money. I paddle my own canoe, and I associate with those who feel as I do--who worked for what they got, starting out with zip, nothing, nada, received no silver spoon, no inheritance, which I don't need now, and I spent years living life my way in devotion to God and treating people the way his teachings said to do.

And I concede all arguments to the contrary that we have little in common. So if it was the gotcha you wanted, you got it, and I do not hold it against you. I'm hardheaded on one hand and softheaded on the other. None of the people I love seem to mind. :lmao:

I believe in individualism, free markets, total freedom from debt, totally support the Bill of Rights, ....

Yet votes for Republicans and wants me to rethinks my stance for voting for Republicans.

Go fuck yourself.

p.s.You are more than free to join LP, but I will never join the GOP.

Last edited:

icon14.gif
And through his grace, kind sir. :)
And today I keep seeing that annoying little phrase... <must spread some rep around before...etc.>

Country living is the way...
icon14.gif

Rat Race of City or suburbia is highly over-rated.

I love the country. I live in a big city of 12,000 and like it that way.

But back to the topic.

I believe in individualism, free markets, total freedom from debt, totally support the Bill of Rights, ....

Yet votes for Republicans and wants me to rethinks my stance for voting for Republicans.

Go <Freudian Stage II slur omitted>.

Why would I? I registered to join the week after my Republican husband and I married, and I promised him I would not cancel his vote as his obedient wife, although he didn't ask me to, it's how my family raised young women to think, and out of respect for my elders I did just that. Now he has a year to live. I'm going to do as good a job as I can to ensure that he is comfortable, clean, and cared for, no matter what. So I don't think I'll be engaging anybody else for some time, Mr. Valox. I am committed to my vows to the sweetest man who ever lived.

<blinking and blinking>

Last edited:

Go <Freudian Stage II slur omitted>.

Why would I? I registered to join the week after my husband and I married, and I promised him I would not cancel his vote as his obedient wife, although he didn't ask me to, it's how my family raised young women to think, and out of respect for my elders I did just that. Now he has a year to live. I'm going to do as good a job as I can to ensure that he is comfortable, clean, and cared for, no matter what. So I don't think I'll be engaging anybody else for some time, Mr. Valox. I am committed to my vows to the sweetest man who ever lived.

Respect...how civil society works...especially within families...to the aims of the family.
icon14.gif

Forum List

Back