Liberals Want Trump To Remove His Name From All Of His Buildings And Businesses

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This is yet another liberal attack on Trump that they want to massage after they fail to steal the election in the electoral college today:

Will Donald Trump Have To Take His Name Off His Buildings To Comply With Conflict Of Interest Rules?

Will Donald Trump Have To Take His Name Off His Buildings To Comply With Conflict Of Interest Rules?
By Avi Asher-Schapiro On
11/10/16 AT 1:25 PM

Congressman, senators, and high-level executive appointee are all required to disclose their financial interests, and recuse themselves from government business that could have an impact on their own bottom line. But no such restrictions exist for presidents — even those like President-elect Donald Trump, whose massive investments and financial interests could be affected by public policy.

The scope of Trump’s potential conflicts is vast. He owns stock in defense contractors; on the campaign trail, he vowed to increase the size of the US Navy. Trump Palace Condominiums, one of his subsidiary companies, leases to the federal government, meaning President Trump is poised to become his own company’s landlord. Trump also owes millions of dollars to Deutsche Bank — which is currently negotiating a fraud settlement with the Department of Justice, an agency which President Trump will oversee.​

TRUMP is also a company name, a product name, and his FAMILY's name. Take it down? NO WAY!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I think he should...

just as soon as the Clintons take their name off their future home.

th

Will card players have to rewrite game rules to get rid of Trump cards as well?

If I was Trump I'd take the names down...and replace them in BIGGER letters!
I guess the rules didn't apply to Obama, but by God they will for Trump.

NPR is talking about Impeachment already.

Of course they are. NPR is one of the leading lights for Trump Derangement Syndrome.
The crap they discuss is pretty ridiculous.

Diane Rehm sounds like she's 90.

hdr_drs3_lg.jpg.cf.jpg

She has a condition called Spasmodic dysphonia....is a voice disorder characterized by involuntary movements or spasms of one or more muscles of the larynx (vocal folds or voice box) during speech.[1]
Spasmodic dysphonia - Wikipedia

Last edited:
I hear President Gerald Ford got a huge payoff from Ford Motor company. And now, look at how Trump is trying to keep Ford here. Very funny things going on, huh folks? I wonder if that Aleppo guy has anything to do with this?

If I was Trump I'd take the names down...and replace them in BIGGER letters!
I guess the rules didn't apply to Obama, but by God they will for Trump.

NPR is talking about Impeachment already.

Of course they are. NPR is one of the leading lights for Trump Derangement Syndrome.
The crap they discuss is pretty ridiculous.

Diane Rehm sounds like she's 90.

hdr_drs3_lg.jpg.cf.jpg

She has a condition called Spasmodic dysphonia....is a voice disorder characterized by involuntary movements or spasms of one or more muscles of the larynx (vocal folds or voice box) during speech.[1]
Spasmodic dysphonia - Wikipedia

As Malcom Muggeridge once observed: "We live in an age in which it is no longer possible to be funny. There is nothing you can imagine, no matter how ludicrous, that will not promptly be enacted before your very eyes, probably by someone well known."

Rockefeller didn't as VP
Roosevelts, Hover, Kennedy didn't have to remove their names from their businesses.
If a Hilton was elected they wouldn't remove the name, but the business would be handed to another member which is what Trump is doing.

The one building, the post office in DC, might be an issue, but once it is not in Donald Sr. name, it shouldn't be.

Who gives a damn what liberals demand. They are petulant children, and will never be satisfied. Best to just ignore their phoney outrage.

I'm a bit concerned that our resident conspiracy theorists haven't been pleading with Trump to take his name off of buildings.

Talk about a target for anti-American violence. I'd decline a free weekend stay at one of those death traps.

Forum List

Back