Liberals sure do love to disguise their immorality under the veil of "tolerance"

conservatives sure love to disguise their immorality under the veil of working under god and/or doing what's right for america

calling others deviants and immoral does not nullify your bigotry either

Leftards will be hurling the same lame insults when the LGBTQ sponsors legislation to lower the age of consent to 14 like the UK queers and liberals are trying to do.

conservatives sure love to disguise their immorality under the veil of working under god and/or doing what's right for america

Leftards will be hurling the same lame insults when the LGBTQ sponsors legislation to lower the age of consent to 14 like the UK queers and liberals are trying to do.

am I somehow incorrect

that movement has little to nothing to do with LGBT individuals

Hatred of those who live differently is straining the gnat, while swallowing the camel.

Yes dark you are the ultimate judge. Perhaps both sides are guilty. That's the way I see it...please judge me.

Pleeeeeese pass your judgement on me...or are you weak kneed as I suspect....cmon....pleeeaaaase.

In fairness to the OP there is a dead transsexual hooker in the trunk of my car.

am I somehow incorrect

that movement has little to nothing to do with LGBT individuals

LGBTQ has been using an offshoot called "GLSEN" that has been going to schools pushing the homosexual and transgendered agenda AND the Common Core curriculum has pieces in place to teach homosexuality as normal and using homosexuals in examples during teaching and I have a real BIG time problem with that...get it now?

Forum List

Back