A woman goes to buy a gun....what she experienced...for those who may want to buy a gun...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The dailycaller sent a female to buy a gun to document the experience...here is what she found....

What we learned when we sent a female reporter shopping for a home-defense handgun

My proposal was simple: I am a young female looking for a handgun for home defense, with the ability to be used for concealed carry down the road, and willing to spend $500 to $600.

-----

The Glock 17, 19, and 26 have magazine capacities of 17, 15 and 10 rounds, respectively. For any of these three models of Glocks, the price ranged from $525 to $599.

One store recommended the Walther PPQ M2 (Police Pistol Quick Defense) 9mm or Walther PPS (Police Pistol Slim) 9mm over the Glock models. I am a petite female, so these two guns were specifically recommended to me because they are slightly smaller, slimmer and weigh less than most Glock models. The suggestion was that for concealed carry – especially in a holster – it would be less bulky. The features specifically touted to me about these Walther models were an ambidextrous magazine release button and the three-dot combat sights. The PPQ model comes with a magazine that holds 15 rounds, while the PPS model can only hold magazines of 6, 7 or 8 rounds. The PPS model offers considerably less rounds than the Glock models, but is easier to conceal. The price ranged from $599 to $699 for these two models.

Notice one thing...the magazine capacity of the very popular pistols mentioned by this reporter...this is the real reason the anti-gun nuts are focusing on magazine capacity.....they know that magazine capacity does not limit mass shooters or criminals...but it gives them the ability to ban normal pistols by limiting current and future pistols to 10 rounds...those Glocks and Walther pistols.....will be banned by a magazine ban...so no legislation needs to be passed that designates and actual gun ban....

Incrementalism is the name of their game...

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/15/what-we-learned-when-we-sent-a-female-reporter-shopping-for-a-home-defense-handgun/#ixzz4D6s05sLB

Last edited:

Forum List

Back