Liberals sure do love to disguise their immorality under the veil of "tolerance"

conservatives sure love to disguise their immorality under the veil of working under god and/or doing what's right for america

calling others deviants and immoral does not nullify your bigotry either

Nor does it nullify their proclivity for deviance....

LGBTQ has been using an offshoot called "GLSEN" that has been going to schools pushing the homosexual and transgendered agenda AND the Common Core curriculum has pieces in place to teach homosexuality as normal and using homosexuals in examples during teaching and I have a real BIG time problem with that...get it now?

Oh no how horrible. What a horrible issue that faces this nation, them teaching acceptance over these perfectly natural and harmless things.

What does that have to do with this?

conservatives sure love to disguise their immorality under the veil of working under god and/or doing what's right for america

I will never understand how people tricked themselves into believing homosexuality is synonymous with pedophilia. Are you that behind the times?

I will never understand how people tricked themselves into believing homosexuality is synonymous with pedophilia. Are you that behind the times?

Note the description "call boys"......it is not inadvertent......

Sex and Security

Conservative Republicans on Capitol Hill have begun pressing FBI counterintelligence and Pentagon security agents to take more active roles in the investigation of Washington's latest sex scandal. The Probe centers on the bizarre activities of Craig Spence, a well connected lobbyist who vanished recently after federal investigators linked him to a male prostitution ring that serviced government officials, military officers and businessmen. Lawmakers are worried that the case may involve questions about national security because Spence has close ties to both the Japanese government, which paid him hundreds of thousands of dollars for lobbying work, and the People's Republic of China. Indeed, so concerned were counterintelligence officials about the possibility that Spence may have been using prostitutes to blackmail government officials that when police raided the prostitution ring's headquarters, a CIA officer is said to have accompanied them to help search for evidence. So far, however, the FBI and the Pentagon are resisting pressure to become more involved in the inquiry, which is being led by the Secret Service. Sources say that the FBI and the Pentagon fear that the scandal could become too sordid.

U.S. NEWS & WORLD REPORT "Washington Whispers" 7/29/89

Calling others bigots does not nullify your deviant immoral behavior.

Calling liberals deviants doesn't nullify your bigotry.
You clearly don't understand the point of the thread. Your proclivity for unnatural behavior is DISGUSTING. Bigotry is not calling you out for your filthy lifestyle. That's called telling it like it is. The poop schute was made for EXCRETION not induction. It's unnatural & unhealthy. Teaching kids there is no difference between filthy behavior & appropriate behavior is even worse.

THANK YOU for bringing this to the forefront. Pedophilia is used to compromise politicians and this is a world wide issue. Both sides engage in this practice and the world wide pedophile ring brings in BILLIONS of dollars a year that elites bid on. This all came to a head when Jimmy Savile died and it was found that he had been procuring children for the elites for sexual abuse, ritual sacrifices. This scandal in the UK goes all the way to the House of Parliament, the House of Windsor and the Vatican. The press was really covering this and pressure was being put on those that were suppose to investigate this...then the alleged terrorist attack at the office of "Charlie Hebdo" happened and all the attention and momentum was diverted. Here in the states the CIA has a group called "The Finders" that find children and or kidnap them for the trauma based MK Ultra mind control program, use them to be auctioned off and used to compromise. How far down this rabbit hole do you wish to go because I have gone down really far and it has sickened me in ways that I have had to stop and get my head back on straight. Listening to witnesses that went through this will fuck you up. I have had nightmares over the things I have learned concerning this issue. I "thank" you for bringing this up.

You clearly don't understand the point of the thread. Your proclivity for unnatural behavior is DISGUSTING. Bigotry is not calling you out for your filthy lifestyle. That's called telling it like it is. The poop schute was made for EXCRETION not induction. It's unnatural & unhealthy. Teaching kids there is no difference between filthy behavior & appropriate behavior is even worse.

Homosexuality is natural.

The point of this thread is so you can stew in your anger over your losing battle against gays.

The point of this thread is so you can stew in your anger over your losing battle against gays.
It's as natural as retardation or cancer.

It's as natural as retardation or cancer.

Both of those are natural too. Your analogy is flawed.

Note the description "call boys"......it is not inadvertent......

Sex and Security

Conservative Republicans on Capitol Hill have begun pressing FBI counterintelligence and Pentagon security agents to take more active roles in the investigation of Washington's latest sex scandal. The Probe centers on the bizarre activities of Craig Spence, a well connected lobbyist who vanished recently after federal investigators linked him to a male prostitution ring that serviced government officials, military officers and businessmen. Lawmakers are worried that the case may involve questions about national security because Spence has close ties to both the Japanese government, which paid him hundreds of thousands of dollars for lobbying work, and the People's Republic of China. Indeed, so concerned were counterintelligence officials about the possibility that Spence may have been using prostitutes to blackmail government officials that when police raided the prostitution ring's headquarters, a CIA officer is said to have accompanied them to help search for evidence. So far, however, the FBI and the Pentagon are resisting pressure to become more involved in the inquiry, which is being led by the Secret Service. Sources say that the FBI and the Pentagon fear that the scandal could become too sordid.

U.S. NEWS & WORLD REPORT "Washington Whispers" 7/29/89

The BBC came over and did a documentary on the "Franklin Cover-Up[" that was suppose to air in the Spring of 1994 on the Discovery Channel and it was suddenly yanked., You can find the uncut version on youtube called "Conspiracy Of Silence"....but I must warn you...don't watch it on a full stomach because it will make you sick to your stomach...I know this first hand and both bought and paid for political parties engage in this. It is beyond horrific. So many people investigating this have been killed. GH Bush is especially guilty of this program....a big time pedophile that likes little girls AND little boys and it is well known in the power circles of D.C. The ones at the very top engage in this and use them in masonic rituals especially at Bohemian Grove.

THANK YOU for bringing this to the forefront. Pedophilia is used to compromise politicians and this is a world wide issue. Both sides engage in this practice and the world wide pedophile ring brings in BILLIONS of dollars a year that elites bid on. This all came to a head when Jimmy Savile died and it was found that he had been procuring children for the elites for sexual abuse, ritual sacrifices. This scandal in the UK goes all the way to the House of Parliament, the House of Windsor and the Vatican. The press was really covering this and pressure was being put on those that were suppose to investigate this...then the alleged terrorist attack at the office of "Charlie Hebdo" happened and all the attention and momentum was diverted. Here in the states the CIA has a group called "The Finders" that find children and or kidnap them for the trauma based MK Ultra mind control program, use them to be auctioned off and used to compromise. How far down this rabbit hole do you wish to go because I have gone down really far and it has sickened me in ways that I have had to stop and get my head back on straight. Listening to witnesses that went through this will fuck you up. I have had nightmares over the things I have learned concerning this issue. I "thank" you for bringing this up.

It's part of the Lawrence E. King / Franklin S&L matter........it will please a lot of the members of the Reagan cult to learn that Lawrence E. King - child pimp sang the national anthem at the 1984 GOP convention.....and was a supporter of Ollie North's fund raising efforts on behalf of the contras....

Anal sex is featured on the menu of Hetero activity......

LGBTQ has been using an offshoot called "GLSEN" that has been going to schools pushing the homosexual and transgendered agenda AND the Common Core curriculum has pieces in place to teach homosexuality as normal and using homosexuals in examples during teaching and I have a real BIG time problem with that...get it now?

Oh no how horrible. What a horrible issue that faces this nation, them teaching acceptance over these perfectly natural and harmless things.

Really? You think that first graders need to learn about queerness? Nothing natural or harmless about it and if you think that it is? You are just as sick in the head as those pushing and teaching this.

Have you ever given or received oral sex, gramps?

Did you know that it was once a violation of sodomy laws?

Why don't you go get fucked....

Really? You think that first graders need to learn about queerness? Nothing natural or harmless about it and if you think that it is? You are just as sick in the head as those pushing and teaching this.

Life is short......it's no one else's business whom people choose to love.....

It's part of the Lawrence E. King / Franklin S&L matter........it will please a lot of the members of the Reagan cult to learn that Lawrence E. King - child pimp sang the national anthem at the 1984 GOP convention.....and was a supporter of Ollie North's fund raising efforts on behalf of the contras....

1984 AND 1988, actually...Larry King provided children to Bush's opponents and that includes both sides of the political fence. Ollie North is one disgusting sack of shit as well and I have no doubt at all that he dabbled in this. Freemasons 33rd degree and above, Skull and Bones, Quill and Dagger....secret societies that JFK was trying to warn us about in 1961.

Forum List

Back