Liberals sure do love to disguise their immorality under the veil of "tolerance"

LGBTQ has been using an offshoot called "GLSEN" that has been going to schools pushing the homosexual and transgendered agenda AND the Common Core curriculum has pieces in place to teach homosexuality as normal and using homosexuals in examples during teaching and I have a real BIG time problem with that...get it now?

Oh no how horrible. What a horrible issue that faces this nation, them teaching acceptance over these perfectly natural and harmless things.

What does that have to do with this?

Really? You think that first graders need to learn about queerness? Nothing natural or harmless about it and if you think that it is? You are just as sick in the head as those pushing and teaching this.

Life is short......it's no one else's business whom people choose to love.....

Totally agree, but there is no fucking reason that can justify teaching it to children in grade school and attempting to indoctrinate them into it.

Calling others bigots does not nullify your deviant immoral behavior.

Calling liberals deviants doesn't nullify your bigotry.
You clearly don't understand the point of the thread. Your proclivity for unnatural behavior is DISGUSTING. Bigotry is not calling you out for your filthy lifestyle. That's called telling it like it is. The poop schute was made for EXCRETION not induction. It's unnatural & unhealthy. Teaching kids there is no difference between filthy behavior & appropriate behavior is even worse.

Homosexuality is natural.

The point of this thread is so you can stew in your anger over your losing battle against gays.
It's as natural as retardation or cancer.

Both of those are natural too. Your analogy is flawed.
No shit sherlock. Natural & very bad

LGBTQ has been using an offshoot called "GLSEN" that has been going to schools pushing the homosexual and transgendered agenda AND the Common Core curriculum has pieces in place to teach homosexuality as normal and using homosexuals in examples during teaching and I have a real BIG time problem with that...get it now?

Oh no how horrible. What a horrible issue that faces this nation, them teaching acceptance over these perfectly natural and harmless things.

Really? You think that first graders need to learn about queerness? Nothing natural or harmless about it and if you think that it is? You are just as sick in the head as those pushing and teaching this.

It's everyone's business what is taught in public schools to CHILDREN

How is teaching kids about the existence and acceptance of homosexuality early a bad thing? Is it because you're piss scared of the off chance some kids might turn out gay themselves later in life and will be able to come to terms with it easier?

Last edited:

Why is it wrong, exactly? I don't really think you care about the children, I just think you don't want your (bigoted) sensitivities challenged. You can't even explain how it's unnatural (which it isn't).

Totally agree, but there is no fucking reason that can justify teaching it to children in grade school and attempting to indoctrinate them into it.

It's not "indoctrination".......schoolkids bully those who are considered different.......the victims often kill themselves (my 17 year old daughter has seen 3 kids from her cohort do so).......sexual identity is just another of the many struggles of adolescence........it's hard enough getting to adulthood, we don't need to indulge the primitive superstitions which add to the trauma.

Last edited:

It's not the business of idiots.....let's pledge to do everything we can to hasten the extinction of Stupid.....

Gay indoctrination? Are you serious? How is educating kids about accepting and understanding homosexuality indoctrination? How the fuck do you even indoctrinate someone into homosexuality to begin with? It's not a cult!

Why is it wrong, exactly? I don't really think you care about the children, I just think you don't want your (bigoted) sensitivities challenged. You can't even explain how it's unnatural (which it isn't).
Why is cancer wrong? Why is retardation wrong. Both are bad for & on the human condition. And I already explained how it is unnatural. Your asshole has ONE biological & natural function. Are you gonna teach 4th graders about butt plugs too? How bout other sex toys?
You all are so busy teaching nonsensical bullshit that we're graduating generations that can't even read properly or count change from a register.

Why is cancer wrong? Why is retardation wrong. Both are bad for & on the human condition. And I already explained how it is unnatural. Your asshole has ONE biological & natural function. Are you gonna teach 4th graders about butt plugs too? How bout other sex toys?
You all are so busy teaching nonsensical bullshit that we're graduating generations that can't even read properly or count change from a register.

Cancer and mental disabilities are wrong because we perceive them as wrong because they harm us as humans. That doesn't affect whether or not they naturally occur, because they do. Mental disabilities are mutations and cancer comes from a variety of factors.

Do you just assume homosexuality is only about anal sex and gross stuff? Your view is so shallow and uneducated, you are laughable.

Vagisil is a homophobe.........and illiterate.........and innumerate.......

How is teaching kids about the existence and acceptance of homosexuality early? Is it because you're piss scared of the off chance some kids might turn out gay themselves later in life and will be able to come to terms with it easier?

It is not the role nor is it the responsibility of the state to teach MY children about morality anymore than it is for them to allow religion into the schools, get it?

Cancer and mental disabilities are wrong because we perceive them as wrong because they harm us as humans. That doesn't affect whether or not they naturally occur, because they do. Mental disabilities are mutations and cancer comes from a variety of factors.

Do you just assume homosexuality is only about anal sex and gross stuff? Your view is so shallow and uneducated, you are laughable.
The only thing I assume is that homosexuality & all the other bullshit you all are pedaling to our children is a biological defect just like retardation or cancer and should be treated as such not promoted.

How is teaching kids about the existence and acceptance of homosexuality early? Is it because you're piss scared of the off chance some kids might turn out gay themselves later in life and will be able to come to terms with it easier?

It is not the role nor is it the responsibility of the state to teach MY children about morality anymore than it is for them to allow religion into the schools, get it?

What does that have to do with teaching kids acceptance and helping them develop into rational, cooperative people? Again, are you just terrified of the thought of kids not having an agonizing experience coming to terms with being gay or do you just not want your views challenged?

The only thing I assume is that homosexuality & all the other bullshit you all are pedaling to our children is a biological defect just like retardation or cancer and should be treated as such not promoted.

Homosexuality doesn't actually harm anyone like cancer or have any adverse effects on the person like mental disabilities, though. It really is completely different.

Homosexuality doesn't actually harm anyone like cancer or have any adverse effects on the person like mental disabilities, though. It really is completely different.

Oh, that of course isn't true. There are MULTIPLE studies that prove that homosexual sex leads to more health issues than heterosexual sex.

BUT , that's a choice Americans are free to make for themselves.

Forum List

Back