Liberals Scream"Spend More on Infrastructure..."

Yes absolutely it was. No question about it. The fact you don't, makes you the moron.
No question about it numb skull? wait a minute there seems to be some disagreement..tool...sorry to pop your wing nut bubble douche

White House Hopefuls Agree: Iraq War a Mistake - ABC News

Admit Iraq War was a disastrous mistake: Our view
USA TODAY‎-3 days ago
Jeb Bush and otherGOPpresidential hopefuls' rationalizations miss the point.

Most Republicans Now Think Iraq War Was a Mistake - Cato ...

It's well known the the Koch boys don't want monies spent of infrastructure and I see their drones are doing the Koch Bros goose-step like good little sheep.
Of course the big targets are mass transit and bike paths. As the Koch boys are in the fossil fuel business it's easy to see why they are so opposed to alternative means of transportation.
Mass transit cuts congestion on the highways, reduces auto accidents and helps lower fossil fuels pollution. Considering that respiratory illness and deaths have increased with the increase of auto usage, reducing fossil fuels usage is smart. It also reduces wear and tear of our highways. Also, being as our current highway systems are not keeping up with our population growth, mass transit is a great alternative.
And then there's the US falling behind it's competition with our infrastructure.
24 Countries With Better Infrastructure Than America
Countries With Better Infrastructure - Business Insider
and then there's this:
Harvard Business School Survey Highlights A Troubling Divergence in the U.S. Economy
Harvard Business School Survey Highlights A Troubling Divergence in the U.S. Economy - News - Harvard Business School

The lead wing nut on the thread says"no question about it the Iraq war was necessary" curiously when the GOP clown candidates are asked their views of Iraq they start tap dancing and moon dancing and equivocation and dodging and bloviating ...and hemming and hawing LOL oh yeah no question about wing nut says the issue is settled...effing moron..

but on spending money on the American people on roads on dams on bridges and Railroad ...oooh that is just "libruls" wasting money

Because Saddam was actively seeking links with existing terrorist networks. Yes, he had not established any yet, but he was trying.

Should we wait until bombs are going off in more US cities?

Saddam was in violation of the ceasefire agreement. Saddam was jerking us around for 10 years. We had tons of reasons to go in there and finish him.

All of the intel we had at the time, said Saddam was intent on being a threat. Even Bill Clinton knew this, which is why he tried to move against him in 1998. The only problem was, Clinton was a scandal ridden spineless coward. He didn't do jack, unless the polls said he should. America could have burnt to the ground, and as long as his approval rating was high, he didn't give a crap.

People keep saying they want a person who doesn't do only what is politically advantageous, someone who will stand up for what he believes is best for the country. Bush did, and you hate him for it.

Well sucks to be you. It was necessary. Sorry.

It would not have been necessary if HW Bush wasn't a leftist appeasing RINO and finished the job himself in 1991. Instead HW brought the UN into the crisis and ensured there would be no effective conclusion. His slightly less liberal son had to finish the job, and his results were less than stellar because he too was hell bent on gaining acceptance of globalist bed wetting progs.

It is just another one of the things about libtards that I detest. They set standards that are impossible for anyone too meet, and then move the goal posts if anyone gets close and act as if they opposed the entire endeavor in the first place.

Because Saddam was actively seeking links with existing terrorist networks. Yes, he had not established any yet, but he was trying.

Saddam was in violation of the ceasefire agreement. Saddam was jerking us around for 10 years. We had tons of reasons to go in there and finish him.

All of the intel we had at the time, said Saddam was intent on being a threat. Even Bill Clinton knew this, which is why he tried to move against him in 1998. The only problem was, Clinton was a scandal ridden spineless coward. He didn't do jack, unless the polls said he should. America could have burnt to the ground, and as long as his approval rating was high, he didn't give a crap.

People keep saying they want a person who doesn't do only what is politically advantageous, someone who will stand up for what he believes is best for the country. Bush did, and you hate him for it.

It would not have been necessary if HW Bush wasn't a leftist appeasing RINO and finished the job himself in 1991. Instead HW brought the UN into the crisis and ensured there would be no effective conclusion. His slightly less liberal son had to finish the job, and his results were less than stellar because he too was hell bent on gaining acceptance of globalist bed wetting progs.

It is just another one of the things about libtards that I detest. They set standards that are impossible for anyone too meet, and then move the goal posts if anyone gets close and act as if they opposed the entire endeavor in the first place.
I hate how often you War Goober chickenhearted hawks whine about "libruls"...its like the whining of a mosquito running its fingernails on a blackboard... The only place to store Conservative wing nuts is in a septic tank or a sewage processing plant... send your loved ones to war leave the normal folks alone.

Yes absolutely it was. No question about it. The fact you don't, makes you the moron.
No question about it numb skull? wait a minute there seems to be some disagreement..tool...sorry to pop your wing nut bubble douche

White House Hopefuls Agree: Iraq War a Mistake - ABC News

Admit Iraq War was a disastrous mistake: Our view

USA TODAY‎-3 days ago
Jeb Bush and otherGOPpresidential hopefuls' rationalizations miss the point.

Most Republicans Now Think Iraq War Was a Mistake - Cato ...

Wow......... You are so mindless, that you take the word of politicians who are saying what is politically advantageous to say, and you believe them? You really are so utterly incompetent as an individual, that you are taking the word of politicians at face value, and can't think for yourself....

And you think I should be insulted by someone who has just proven them selves incapable of independent thought?

What you are proving is that I should just put you on my ignore list, because obviously you'll never have anything other than talking points that are fed to you, to say on here.

And that I also agree with. We should not have had an alliance with Kuwait. That was a mistake. We did though. HW Bush should have either gone in 100%, and finished the job... or not at all. Instead we went in half way, didn't finish the job, and left. That was a mistake. We did it though.

So because of those errors, we had to go back and finish what we started. It was necessary. Should not have been... I grant you that. But given the mistakes of the past, we had to go back.

Wow......... You are so mindless, that you take the word of politicians who are saying what is politically advantageous to say, and you believe them? You really are so utterly incompetent as an individual, that you are taking the word of politicians at face value, and can't think for yourself....

And you think I should be insulted by someone who has just proven them selves incapable of independent thought?

What you are proving is that I should just put you on my ignore list, because obviously you'll never have anything other than talking points that are fed to you, to say on here.

I drew that conclusion quickly myself. Talking to drones like that is about as productive as sitting on your ass waiting for welfare to make you rich.

That only works for democrook political whores.

In the wake of the Amtrak tragedy Democrats have been holding it up as an example of broken infrastructure and say we need to raise more taxes to invest into infrastructure like China does. Well perhaps if China did not have all of our manufacturing jobs we would have a local tax base that could pay for infrastructure and education. Only 14 Dem's bolted on Pacific trade bill that will lose more American jobs. Brilliant...just fucking brilliant.

I suspect large companies have bankrolled their elections and now want contracts to build roads. It's like military contractors bankrolling candidates that push for large military infrastructure.

Wow......... You are so mindless, that you take the word of politicians .
No Einstein you are saying I should take the word of some DORK named "Andylusion" instead...you are one dumb shuffler ...you say its settled the war was necessary is that correct and now "don't trust the politicians"...
The percentage of Republicans saying the war was the right decision has fallen to an all-time low of 58%. Nonetheless, more Republicans than independents (42%) or Democrats (33%) say the war was the right decision.

The percentage of Republicans saying the war was the right decision is now substantially lower than at any point during the war. During 2003, the first year of the war, 90% of Republicans said the war was the right decision, according to an average of polls conducted that year.

I drew that conclusion quickly myself. Talking to drones like that is about as productive as sitting on your ass waiting for welfare to make you rich.

That only works for democrook political whores.

I have drawn the conclusion you and the other shuffler are simply mindless Right wing slags ...two morons inb a pea pod
The percentage of Republicans saying the war was the right decision has fallen to an all-time low of 58%. Nonetheless, more Republicans than independents (42%) or Democrats (33%) say the war was the right decision.

The percentage of Republicans saying the war was the right decision is now substantially lower than at any point during the war. During 2003, the first year of the war, 90% of Republicans said the war was the right decision, according to an average of polls conducted that year.

Democrats continue to view the war in Iraq as

"But...but...but BENGAHZI!!!!!!!!!!"

The fact that you trivialize the deaths of your own countrymen is why the rest of us hold tapeworms like you in contempt.

FUCK YOU! That you claim I "trivialize the deaths of your own countrymen" is a bold faced lie, something your kind, right wing assholes, thrive upon. Though only you, a piece of human excrement, would post such a lie.

As I recall the chosen one proclaimed there are 100's even 1000's of shovel ready jobs to repair and enhance our infrastructure, so where the F--k did that money go as the democratic congress signed on? oops.... that was back in 2010, must have been Baby Bush's fault!!! !nothing happened..did you really expect otherwise?...Hope for change, or spare change, which is what America received, this is what the American people were promised, maybe Spike lee and his Hollywood cohorts know where all the money went? What a fraud, what an excuse to print more money for nothing other than to elect incompetent gullible people to represent you? Obama is the king of division, poverty and the travail of liberalism. Obama=gridlock+division-est politics for the sake of promoting and securing the progressive agenda! So lets hear it for printing some more worthless dollars in the name of addressing what should have been done in the first place!

"Nothing happened" is beyond bullshit, it's a lie.

but before I decide you're simply another one whose sole source of information comes from liars such as Limbaugh and Hannity, I'll give you the opportunity to review a link and sites linked to it. Maybe then you won't parrot bullshit and will understand much more was included in the bill - a bill passed when the economy of the US was in free fall inherited by President Obama:

The Recovery Act

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr1enr/pdf/BILLS-111hr1enr.pdf

In the SF Bay Area funds for rebuilding, repairing and adding new transportion infrastructure included the Eastern Span of the SF Bay Bridge, new access to the GG Bridge, earthquake retrofitting of freeways, expanding BART and widening highways and the development of the Eastern Shore of the City of San Francisco.

All crap. All of those projects were already being funded at the local level. The Federal government hijacked dozens of EXISTING PROJECTS, and then claimed they did it.

They didn't. Obama stimulus was crap, and it DID NOTHING. You are wrong.

They were planned, but couldn't be funded without Federal Gov't money. Thus, little was being done on most of the projects. Besides that, not all of the stimulus money was directed toward shovel ready projects - read the link and educate yourself.

Just not true. Flat out, not true friend.

You are wrong. You should read more than only those articles which support the conclusion you agree with.

The article I posted in the link was the bill, passed by Congress and signed by POTUS. BARTs future extensions were posted on the trains for at least a decade, the Eastern span of the BAY Bridge needed to be replaced immediately after the '89 Quake, planning commended thereafter but as usual no one could agree on design, the cost do to the in fighting exploded but the project was completed with a $2.8 Billion Dollar Grant from the Stimulus Act.

https://www.bart.gov/sites/default/files/docs/Final to GM 2 10 10C .pdf

http://www.mtc.ca.gov/funding/ARRA/MTC-SFBayArea_ARRA_Projects_Status_12-31-10.pdf

"But...but...but BENGAHZI!!!!!!!!!!"

The fact that you trivialize the deaths of your own countrymen is why the rest of us hold tapeworms like you in contempt.

FUCK YOU! That you claim I "trivialize the deaths of your own countrymen" is a bold faced lie, something your kind, right wing assholes, thrive upon. Though only you, a piece of human excrement, would post such a lie.

Of course you are trivializing them, tapeworm. What you posted is the equivalent of Hillary saying "What difference does it make?"

Eat my shit bed wetter, I enlisted and did shit the likes of you trivialize. You vote for the sort of clown who insinuates we only do so because we're not smart enough to go to college and get a C- like Kerry did. Bush got a C+.

You act as if Benghazi wasn't an absolute failure and dereliction of duty because you suck the puss out of political wounds suffered by your political whores. You're beneath contempt and should have rotted in a planned parenthood dumpster.

why Right wing slag remain Right wing slags

“People who are deeply committed to a world view don’t change their opinions when confronted with new facts,”

Of course you are trivializing them, tapeworm. What you posted is the equivalent of Hillary saying "What difference does it make?"
Oh STFU you whinny little Right wing Ninny...you trivialize these folks killed because Bush lied

Number of U.S. Military Personnel Sacrificed(Officially acknowledged) In U.S. War And Occupation Of Iraq 4,801

Forum List

Back