Liberals ruin everything and now they're ruining the NFL and the military

To be a conservative you worship the almighty buck.. thats all that counts.

Nope. Conservatives appreciate EARNING the almighty buck. Liberals want it to be GIVEN to them. There is a difference between loving to earn money versus loving money, i.e. greed. Earning money the honest way, i.e. working hard for it, is good. Even if one receives charity, then they have to work hard to make it count and help people. Several liberals have tremendous wealth, i.e. those who lead you by the ring in your nose, informe. Tell me what they do with their money. Use it to pull your ring harder?

Liberals ruin everything, one of the great truths of my generation. They are constantly banning something talk about buzz kills its no wonder nobody likes them.

Liberals ruin everything, one of the great truths of my generation. They are constantly banning something talk about buzz kills its no wonder nobody likes them.
Nobody likes them yet they have won the last 2 presidential elections... Your logic or sense of reality seems a little off from the real thing.

Says you. In a thread where conservatives want to ban a football players silent protest .

How nice would it have been if nobody paid any attention to what the Niners second string QB was doing during the national anthem. The fact that the media got the President to talk about is kind of embarrassing?

Nobody likes them yet they have won the last 2 presidential elections... Your logic or sense of reality seems a little off from the real thing.

Trust me liberals are universally loathed, they are good liars however and buy votes with government handouts.

If we are no longer to have a military that worships God and prays to him, then we no longer have a military we can trust. History is full of examples of how rapidly a nation loses freedom when people who hate God take over the military.

What God does our military worship?

Not the far left God's like Obama and Clinton, like you worship!

If we are no longer to have a military that worships God and prays to him, then we no longer have a military we can trust. History is full of examples of how rapidly a nation loses freedom when people who hate God take over the military.

Hmm you confuse me with someone who worships any gods.

Trust me liberals are universally loathed, they are good liars however and buy votes with government handouts.

And by 'universally' you mean that half of America are liberals and you loathe everyone who disagrees with you.

Hmm you confuse me with someone who worships any gods.

You worship the far left god's! Hilary, Obama, and all those that you are told to worship!

Liberals ruin everything, and now they're ruining the NFL and the military, two of the institutions that were, up now, still unspoiled by the mental, moral, and spiritual sickness that is liberalism.

I really think we'd be better off if liberals and conservatives just agreed that we can't live with each other any more and separate into two countries. The liberals could have the cesspool cities with high crime, the Pacific Coast, the Northeast, and conservatives could take the heartland where real Americans still live.

Every day, liberals make me sicker and sicker and I am getting tired of their bullshit antics. It is simply not appropriate for a football player who makes millions of dollars, while the people of the heartland barely make enough to survive, to refuse to stand for the National Anthem. If these football players think there's an issue with the police, there are other ways to express it. But to show disrespect to the flag is to show disrespect to the entire nation, and every man and woman who fought to preserve our freedom and way of life, and those who made the ultimate sacrifice.

To tell coaches and football players at West Point that they are not allowed to pray after a game is a violation of long standing military tradition, a violation of those coaches' and players' religious freedom, and an insult to God. If we are no longer to have a military that worships God and prays to him, then we no longer have a military we can trust. History is full of examples of how rapidly a nation loses freedom when people who hate God take over the military.
I guess some people think all white sports leagues are more representative of the true spirit of competition.

But if you want a team that fucking wins, then you have to hire some black people, who don't consider white nationalists particularly good at anything.

Way to generalize. Trust is earned and you have not earned it

And by 'universally' you mean that half of America are liberals and you loathe everyone who disagrees with you.

Only a small percentage of the country is liberal, and yes the country hates their guts. They are a festering sore and will be destroyed.

I have no use for liberals, none.

I have no use for liberals, none.
Lets do a knowledge and objectivity test... What is a Liberal in your mind? Both in ideology and in the intent/wants/goals of its followers?

Last edited:
So a conservative is upset that people express their freedom of speech, huh, sounds like a conservative..

Liberals ruin everything, and now they're ruining the NFL and the military, two of the institutions that were, up now, still unspoiled by the mental, moral, and spiritual sickness that is liberalism.

I really think we'd be better off if liberals and conservatives just agreed that we can't live with each other any more and separate into two countries. The liberals could have the cesspool cities with high crime, the Pacific Coast, the Northeast, and conservatives could take the heartland where real Americans still live.

Every day, liberals make me sicker and sicker and I am getting tired of their bullshit antics. It is simply not appropriate for a football player who makes millions of dollars, while the people of the heartland barely make enough to survive, to refuse to stand for the National Anthem. If these football players think there's an issue with the police, there are other ways to express it. But to show disrespect to the flag is to show disrespect to the entire nation, and every man and woman who fought to preserve our freedom and way of life, and those who made the ultimate sacrifice.

To tell coaches and football players at West Point that they are not allowed to pray after a game is a violation of long standing military tradition, a violation of those coaches' and players' religious freedom, and an insult to God. If we are no longer to have a military that worships God and prays to him, then we no longer have a military we can trust. History is full of examples of how rapidly a nation loses freedom when people who hate God take over the military.
I guess some people think all white sports leagues are more representative of the true spirit of competition.

But if you want a team that fucking wins, then you have to hire some black people, who don't consider white nationalists particularly good at anything.
There is no such thing as all white sports leagues, but Basketball and Football are very close to being all black.

Even Swimming is more diverse than Basketball and Football now.

Forum List

Back