Liberals owe us an apology

[youtube]KxhYampIl7A[/youtube]

"porks" on the table liberals........come get it

:lol::lol:

Good luck being welcome in the Republican Party. Stay away from those guys in the white pointy hats.

why watch, can you say plant, this was for shock value, even Ikes daughter the last true repuke is NOW A DEMO

yea vet we know where you aRE COMING FROM, i BET YOU NEVER SERVED WITH A BLACK MAN, MAYBE MAYBE NOT, WHO KNOWS

lets just get another opinion from an older black man about the racists fuck you voted into dictatorship. that is IF you can sit through it !!!

[youtube]7fxxgtcKRto[/youtube]​

well vet I did serve with some good people, never noticed what color they were, unless I was in the deep redneck south, who knows

well vet I did serve with some good people, never noticed what color they were, unless I was in the deep redneck south, who knows

I did. they were blacks. many of them. i had no problems with them at all. so when you went south you noticed huh ????

yep and they were treated like crap back then, but then again I came from a small town up north, i believe there was 2 black folks in our town

lets just get another opinion from an older black man about the racists fuck you voted into dictatorship. that is IF you can sit through it !!!

[youtube]7fxxgtcKRto[/youtube]​

That guy is an idiot. Thanks so much for sharing.

[youtube]KxhYampIl7A[/youtube]

"porks" on the table liberals........come get it

:lol::lol:

Good luck being welcome in the Republican Party. Stay away from those guys in the white pointy hats.

Absolute horseshit again from a left winger.... attempting to equate being a REP with being a racist or that the party is full of racists....

It is people like you who are the ones who are absolutely disgusting

Forum List

Back