Liberals outraged that an illegal immigrant busted with pounds of cocaine and $600k may be deported

Liberals seem to be getting more, and more idiotic by the moment.
Pity you don't know the def, from the Latin, free.
For the individual and small gov.
Sort of ruins your argument when you don't know the def of the words you spout

Wouldn't the extreme form of individualists for small government support illegal immigration, seeing illegal immigrants as individuals, which only big government could stop it?

I'm a collectivist Fascist, I believe the collective matters more, I care about the collective of society, and see Individualists as bad for society.

Individualist Capitalism will continue to promote Liberalism in their institutions, continue to hire illegals, continue to outsource jobs etc.

That's why we need a Fascist approach to crack down on it, but unfortunately the masses are duped in America.

Individualism for American citizens, yes. For illegal immigrant thugs? Nah, pass. Let them enjoy individualism back in Mexico or wherever they belong.

We need to crack down on those who hire illegals, crack down on those who outsource jobs, crack down on Hollywood, and media for their Liberal biases, as well as our education system for it's Liberal biases, we need to stop giving more welfare to poor people for having kids to create generational poverty, in fact we should be fining low IQ, criminals, and the poor for having kids, while give tax incentives to high IQ, non-criminals, and the rich for having children.

Such a approach is definitely rather collectivist,

The extreme Individualist approach is to DO NOTHING.

Which is largely what we've been doing in the USA about every single issue I just wrote about.

Sounds good to me. I definitely think Hollywood needs to be called out on its liberal racism.

"Liberal racism" is an oxymoron, Klown.

You really are in desperate need of that history book.

Pity you don't know the def, from the Latin, free.
For the individual and small gov.
Sort of ruins your argument when you don't know the def of the words you spout

Wouldn't the extreme form of individualists for small government support illegal immigration, seeing illegal immigrants as individuals, which only big government could stop it?

I'm a collectivist Fascist, I believe the collective matters more, I care about the collective of society, and see Individualists as bad for society.

Individualist Capitalism will continue to promote Liberalism in their institutions, continue to hire illegals, continue to outsource jobs etc.

That's why we need a Fascist approach to crack down on it, but unfortunately the masses are duped in America.

Individualism for American citizens, yes. For illegal immigrant thugs? Nah, pass. Let them enjoy individualism back in Mexico or wherever they belong.

We need to crack down on those who hire illegals, crack down on those who outsource jobs, crack down on Hollywood, and media for their Liberal biases, as well as our education system for it's Liberal biases, we need to stop giving more welfare to poor people for having kids to create generational poverty, in fact we should be fining low IQ, criminals, and the poor for having kids, while give tax incentives to high IQ, non-criminals, and the rich for having children.

Which is largely what we've been doing in the USA about every single issue I just wrote about.

Sounds good to me. I definitely think Hollywood needs to be called out on its liberal racism.

We already know you love racists like Karl Marx and Adolf Hitler.

We already know you love racists like Karl Marx and Adolf Hitler.

We already know you're a lying pathetic hack. Witness the thread title.

Liberalism declares as its basic tenet, "all men are created equal". You can't say that and simultaneously be a racist. They're OPPOSITES.

Dumbass.

Woman swept up in massive cocaine bust in L.A. now faces deportation, spurring protests and anger

Dozens of people gathered in downtown Los Angeles on Tuesday to protest the detention of a 54-year-old woman who now faces deportation for living in the country illegally.

Teresa Vidal-Jaime was picked up by federal authorities Monday after a massive drug bust at a Boyle Heights apartment complex where she lives. During the raid, her husband was arrested for drug possession and investigators seized more than 30 pounds of cocaine and $600,000 in cash, according to the U.S. Border Patrol.

But Vidal-Jaime’s daughter, Claudia Rueda, an immigration activist in Los Angeles, joined community organizers to protest her mother’s detention, calling it an unlawful raid that swept up an innocent woman in a criminal probe.

“Her mother didn’t have anything to do with this,” said Marcela Hernandez, one of the organizers. Vidal-Jaime “didn’t know anything about anything in the apartment. She let them in.”

Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department officials said the Border Patrol alerted them about 5 p.m. Monday to a Chevrolet Malibu that was believed to be involved in the cross-border drug trade. The sedan was believed to be en route to Los Angeles.

When the car arrived in the 700 block of Bernal Avenue in Boyle Heights, investigators spotted several men unloading drugs from the vehicle, sheriff’s officials said.

Border Patrol agents and sheriff’s investigators swarmed and arrested four men. Investigators seized about 33 pounds of cocaine inside a car registered to Hugo Rueda, 50, who is married to Vidal-Jaime.

Next, investigators headed to an apartment where Vidal-Jaime gave consent to a search, Border Patrol officials said. At the apartment, about $600,000 in cash was discovered. Authorities also found an ounce of crystal methamphetamine...

Si se puede deport them all!
You never proved they were liberals and the reason for the protest was for the arrest of what they thought was the wrong person..And your comment towards the OP was lame at best..
Lol....we are talking Los Angeles, Moony. They are all liberals or hard left there...other than the orthodox Jewish community.

Bullshit. What do you know about LA?

Woman swept up in massive cocaine bust in L.A. now faces deportation, spurring protests and anger

Dozens of people gathered in downtown Los Angeles on Tuesday to protest the detention of a 54-year-old woman who now faces deportation for living in the country illegally.

Teresa Vidal-Jaime was picked up by federal authorities Monday after a massive drug bust at a Boyle Heights apartment complex where she lives. During the raid, her husband was arrested for drug possession and investigators seized more than 30 pounds of cocaine and $600,000 in cash, according to the U.S. Border Patrol.

But Vidal-Jaime’s daughter, Claudia Rueda, an immigration activist in Los Angeles, joined community organizers to protest her mother’s detention, calling it an unlawful raid that swept up an innocent woman in a criminal probe.

“Her mother didn’t have anything to do with this,” said Marcela Hernandez, one of the organizers. Vidal-Jaime “didn’t know anything about anything in the apartment. She let them in.”

Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department officials said the Border Patrol alerted them about 5 p.m. Monday to a Chevrolet Malibu that was believed to be involved in the cross-border drug trade. The sedan was believed to be en route to Los Angeles.

When the car arrived in the 700 block of Bernal Avenue in Boyle Heights, investigators spotted several men unloading drugs from the vehicle, sheriff’s officials said.

Border Patrol agents and sheriff’s investigators swarmed and arrested four men. Investigators seized about 33 pounds of cocaine inside a car registered to Hugo Rueda, 50, who is married to Vidal-Jaime.

Next, investigators headed to an apartment where Vidal-Jaime gave consent to a search, Border Patrol officials said. At the apartment, about $600,000 in cash was discovered. Authorities also found an ounce of crystal methamphetamine...

You never proved they were liberals and the reason for the protest was for the arrest of what they thought was the wrong person..And your comment towards the OP was lame at best..
Lol....we are talking Los Angeles, Moony. They are all liberals or hard left there...other than the orthodox Jewish community.

Ah, "they are all" even political, are they "all".

SMFH oh the density....

:dig:
If someone is a Los Angelito and political, 9 times out of 10, they are to the left, dipshit.

I know, I have lived and worked there for years.

9 out 10? Link.

Enough to know it is libtardville, I've lived there in the past.

All the drug dealers, smugglers, mules and hard core users I have ever know from all over the nation none had a care about political ideologies..

All the drug dealers, smugglers, mules and hard core users I have ever know from all over the nation none had a care about political ideologies..
Then you have never met any drug dealers and smugglers who have been to prison. Prison politicizes inmates.

Then you have never met any drug dealers and smugglers who have been to prison. Prison politicizes inmates.
Not all, many find their habits to be all consuming.

The Black Guerilla Family prison gang is an explicitly Marxist and black nationalist group. La Eme is about reestablishing Aztlan. Aryan Brotherhood and Nazi Low Riders are white nationalist. They are political criminal organizations just as much as drug peddlers.

It's funny how Moonglow can't put two and two together to save his life when it comes to politicization of prison inmates.

How many programs are there aimed at political indoctrination in the prison system? More than you can count.

Those prison 'literacy programs' the left radicals push into the system are politically motivated.

The Black Guerilla Family prison gang is an explicitly Marxist and black nationalist group. La Eme is about reestablishing Aztlan. Aryan Brotherhood and Nazi Low Riders are white nationalist. They are political criminal organizations just as much as drug peddlers.
How many of their members are in any political power? How many have seats in govt.? If any it would be a fractional minority..Drug peddlers have a political criminal organization? Like the Seventh Day adventist that deal drugs in Gentry, Arkanass?

How many of their members are in any political power? How many have seats in govt.? If any it would be a fractional minority..Drug peddlers have a political criminal organization? Like the Seventh Day adventist that deal drugs in Gentry, Arkanass?
Ripe for radicalization: Federal prisons 'breeding ground' for terrorists, say experts

The point isn't to create political leaders, slowpoke. It's to create political terrorists.

Cannon fodder for the revolution.

It's funny how Moonglow can't put two and two together to save his life when it comes to politicization of prison inmates.

How many programs are there aimed at political indoctrination in the prison system? More than you can count.

Those prison 'literacy programs' the left radicals push into the system are politically motivated.
They are by far and wide not a representation of anyone but a criminal organization..They do not represent the mass populace of those in power..What is the indoctrinating class that teaches people in prison leftist ideologies? Are you trying to say there are no right leaning criminals?

Ripe for radicalization: Federal prisons 'breeding ground' for terrorists, say experts

The point isn't to create political leaders, slowpoke. It's to create political terrorists.

Cannon fodder for the revolution.
Since when has it ever not been that way? You do understand that there were the same type of folks when this nation was founded?

Prisoners can be radicalized easier because they feel screwed over by the US government in most cases.

Ask any inmate why he is in the joint. 'I'm innocent, yo' is the inevitable answer from the vast majority.

They are by far and wide not a representation of anyone but a criminal organization..They do not represent the mass populace of those in power..What is the indoctrinating class that teaches people in prison leftist ideologies? Are you trying to say there are no right leaning criminals?
Nice moving of the goal posts. They don't have to represent any majority... They just need to be radicalized and used as tools.

Prisoners can be radicalized easier because they feel screwed over by the US government in most cases.

Ask any inmate why he is in the joint. 'I'm innocent, yo' is the inevitable answer from the vast majority.

Nice moving of the goal posts. They don't have to represent any majority... They just need to be radicalized and used as tools.
Probably because those people need to make money and the US has made it damn near impossible for felons to earn a living even if they wanted to go straight..

Probably because those people need to make money and the US has made it damn near impossible for felons to earn a living even if they wanted to go straight..
That's definitely a factor. I don't disagree.

Forum List

Back