Liberals outraged that an illegal immigrant busted with pounds of cocaine and $600k may be deported

Prisoners can be radicalized easier because they feel screwed over by the US government in most cases.

Ask any inmate why he is in the joint. 'I'm innocent, yo' is the inevitable answer from the vast majority.
It's funny how Moonglow can't put two and two together to save his life when it comes to politicization of prison inmates.

How many programs are there aimed at political indoctrination in the prison system? More than you can count.

Those prison 'literacy programs' the left radicals push into the system are politically motivated.
They are by far and wide not a representation of anyone but a criminal organization..They do not represent the mass populace of those in power..What is the indoctrinating class that teaches people in prison leftist ideologies? Are you trying to say there are no right leaning criminals?
Nice moving of the goal posts. They don't have to represent any majority... They just need to be radicalized and used as tools.
Probably because those people need to make money and the US has made it damn near impossible for felons to earn a living even if they wanted to go straight..
That's definitely a factor. I don't disagree.
I myself am a felon, I got caught growing two marijuana plants in 2012, (only took them 30 years to catch me).....oh my! Society has tried to block my ability to survive, yet they can't..For years I associated myself with being a self employed entrepreneur...My service to society has been one of employing the downtrodden and forgotten..Counseling them and developing their skills..But alas, many do not have those talents and can't think of how to survive but by criminal actions...Thus with the US and their high amount of population behind bars for some of the silliest shit that those in power and wealth never have to go through...Justice is blind, but only to the rich and powerful.The Wealthy have created this problem because again, it's all about control..

Moonglow...can you post me a link of any elected Democratic official condemning Antifa's actions?
Probably not since I don't want to...
You don't want to condemn Antifa either?
I condemn any group or organization which uses violence and lies as justifications for actions that they are evidently to ignorant to devise implementation in a peaceful manner on a civil society.. That includes our own government(fed and state) which is guilty of the same..

Individualism for American citizens, yes. For illegal immigrant thugs? Nah, pass. Let them enjoy individualism back in Mexico or wherever they belong.

We need to crack down on those who hire illegals, crack down on those who outsource jobs, crack down on Hollywood, and media for their Liberal biases, as well as our education system for it's Liberal biases, we need to stop giving more welfare to poor people for having kids to create generational poverty, in fact we should be fining low IQ, criminals, and the poor for having kids, while give tax incentives to high IQ, non-criminals, and the rich for having children.

Such a approach is definitely rather collectivist,

The extreme Individualist approach is to DO NOTHING.

Which is largely what we've been doing in the USA about every single issue I just wrote about.

Sounds good to me. I definitely think Hollywood needs to be called out on its liberal racism.

"Liberal racism" is an oxymoron, Klown.

You really are in desperate need of that history book.

We already know you love racists like Karl Marx and Adolf Hitler.

We already know you're a lying pathetic hack. Witness the thread title.

Liberalism declares as its basic tenet, "all men are created equal". You can't say that and simultaneously be a racist. They're OPPOSITES.

Dumbass.

So every person that is 'liberal' cannot then be a racist.
Got it Pogo, (wink, nod).

We need to crack down on those who hire illegals, crack down on those who outsource jobs, crack down on Hollywood, and media for their Liberal biases, as well as our education system for it's Liberal biases, we need to stop giving more welfare to poor people for having kids to create generational poverty, in fact we should be fining low IQ, criminals, and the poor for having kids, while give tax incentives to high IQ, non-criminals, and the rich for having children.

Which is largely what we've been doing in the USA about every single issue I just wrote about.

Sounds good to me. I definitely think Hollywood needs to be called out on its liberal racism.

We already know you love racists like Karl Marx and Adolf Hitler.

We already know you're a lying pathetic hack. Witness the thread title.

Liberalism declares as its basic tenet, "all men are created equal". You can't say that and simultaneously be a racist. They're OPPOSITES.

Dumbass.

So every person that is 'liberal' cannot then be a racist.
Got it Pogo, (wink, nod).
Just like every conservative is not a racists. I am glad you are finally realizing what logic is for...

We are all inherently tribalistic and prefer people that look like and identify with us culturally.

The left chose to try to change reality....it hasn't worked.

Moonglow...can you post me a link of any elected Democratic official condemning Antifa's actions?
Probably not since I don't want to...
You don't want to condemn Antifa either?
I condemn any group or organization which uses violence and lies as justifications for actions that they are evidently to ignorant to devise implementation in a peaceful manner on a civil society.. That includes our own government(fed and state) which is guilty of the same..
That's probably the main reason why I have issues with many white nationalists and neo nazis. They are willing to lie. They will bring up Charles Murray and the Bell Curve and totally misrepresent what the findings were as far as race and IQ. They ignore the huge overlap of average intelligence between all races and harp on generally lower IQ of Africans and other minorities. The Bell Curve had shown that we ought to just take people as individuals and not prejudge simply on skin color...but his work, due to it's honesty has been perverted into "blacks are dumb across the board".

And antifa protests and attacks Murray for something he never said...but some clowns said after the fact because they don't understand the research.

Woman swept up in massive cocaine bust in L.A. now faces deportation, spurring protests and anger

Dozens of people gathered in downtown Los Angeles on Tuesday to protest the detention of a 54-year-old woman who now faces deportation for living in the country illegally.

Teresa Vidal-Jaime was picked up by federal authorities Monday after a massive drug bust at a Boyle Heights apartment complex where she lives. During the raid, her husband was arrested for drug possession and investigators seized more than 30 pounds of cocaine and $600,000 in cash, according to the U.S. Border Patrol.

But Vidal-Jaime’s daughter, Claudia Rueda, an immigration activist in Los Angeles, joined community organizers to protest her mother’s detention, calling it an unlawful raid that swept up an innocent woman in a criminal probe.

“Her mother didn’t have anything to do with this,” said Marcela Hernandez, one of the organizers. Vidal-Jaime “didn’t know anything about anything in the apartment. She let them in.”

Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department officials said the Border Patrol alerted them about 5 p.m. Monday to a Chevrolet Malibu that was believed to be involved in the cross-border drug trade. The sedan was believed to be en route to Los Angeles.

When the car arrived in the 700 block of Bernal Avenue in Boyle Heights, investigators spotted several men unloading drugs from the vehicle, sheriff’s officials said.

Border Patrol agents and sheriff’s investigators swarmed and arrested four men. Investigators seized about 33 pounds of cocaine inside a car registered to Hugo Rueda, 50, who is married to Vidal-Jaime.

Next, investigators headed to an apartment where Vidal-Jaime gave consent to a search, Border Patrol officials said. At the apartment, about $600,000 in cash was discovered. Authorities also found an ounce of crystal methamphetamine...

Si se puede deport them all!
You never proved they were liberals and the reason for the protest was for the arrest of what they thought was the wrong person..And your comment towards the OP was lame at best..
Lol....we are talking Los Angeles, Moony. They are all liberals or hard left there...other than the orthodox Jewish community.

Bullshit. What do you know about LA?
Enough to know it is libtardville, I've lived there in the past.

That doesn't mean you have the qualifications to give that kind of ratio. If you cannot support your claim then you are a fake and bogus. You've been here very long you should know better.
I know Los Angeles most of my entire life. I don't live there but i know tons of people that live in there and traveled a lot because of businesses. At least 2 or 5 times every 2 months. I will be there again tomorrow. Sucks I have to drive bcoz no flight available to fit my schedule.
Are you saying those people that live in million $houses or $800k $900k, high end apartments/condos etc etc are mostly liberals? Dude you are wrong.
Calling yourself conservative plugging these kind lies makes you ( hate this word ) Cockservative.
It is not about libtardvile-------- I'm only stating facts. Is it fair for me to say 9 of 10 Trumpets are racist? That would be unfair-------- don't you think?
Just like this OP plugging liberals ------ just to have an erection to his threads makes me puke.
I also knows tons of Asians here and have lots of Asian employees but they are not as stupid as this.
This picture was taken April 14 at the mall called the Grove. I was there to watched the movie fast & furious premiere at the invitation of Robb Boyd music editor. Just to show I traveled to LA.

Last edited:
IMG_1432.jpg

I have to repost because the date was missing.

It's funny how Moonglow can't put two and two together to save his life when it comes to politicization of prison inmates.

How many programs are there aimed at political indoctrination in the prison system? More than you can count.

Those prison 'literacy programs' the left radicals push into the system are politically motivated.

Yeah right----- 9 out of 10. You are so gullible.

It is possible that the lady did not KNOW-------sorry folks----but they found virtually nothing
in the apartment --------a bundle of money could EASILY be hidden. ------unless there is
some sort of evidence------that she KNEW------which should be easy to find if she did know----
like a WAY OUT life-style-------then it is possible she did not know
Not going to fly.

If someone is in possession of drugs in your vehicle and does not admit to it upon discovery, the driver, presumably the owner of the vehicle, will then face arrest and charges.

If a warrant is issued to search your home and drugs and money, presumably the proceeds of the drugs found, you, the homeowner, renter and all occupants are, in this day and age, presumed guilty until proven innocent.

Pity you don't know the def, from the Latin, free.
For the individual and small gov.
Sort of ruins your argument when you don't know the def of the words you spout

Wouldn't the extreme form of individualists for small government support illegal immigration, seeing illegal immigrants as individuals, which only big government could stop it?

I'm a collectivist Fascist, I believe the collective matters more, I care about the collective of society, and see Individualists as bad for society.

Individualist Capitalism will continue to promote Liberalism in their institutions, continue to hire illegals, continue to outsource jobs etc.

That's why we need a Fascist approach to crack down on it, but unfortunately the masses are duped in America.

Individualism for American citizens, yes. For illegal immigrant thugs? Nah, pass. Let them enjoy individualism back in Mexico or wherever they belong.

Liberal racism is an oxymoron, you say. How so? I've seen racism on both sides of the political argument. Been guilty of it myself at times. I think it's part human nature, blacks not trusting whites, whites not trusting blacks, etc. I've seen white liberals who have been so brainwashed, they will go against their own kind so as not to be thought of as racist. (Of course, they all live in safe white neighborhoods, because they're not that stupid).

Wouldn't the extreme form of individualists for small government support illegal immigration, seeing illegal immigrants as individuals, which only big government could stop it?

I'm a collectivist Fascist, I believe the collective matters more, I care about the collective of society, and see Individualists as bad for society.

Individualist Capitalism will continue to promote Liberalism in their institutions, continue to hire illegals, continue to outsource jobs etc.

That's why we need a Fascist approach to crack down on it, but unfortunately the masses are duped in America.

Liberal racism is an oxymoron, you say. How so? I've seen racism on both sides of the political argument. Been guilty of it myself at times. I think it's part human nature, blacks not trusting whites, whites not trusting blacks, etc. I've seen white liberals who have been so brainwashed, they will go against their own kind so as not to be thought of as racist. (Of course, they all live in safe white neighborhoods, because they're not that stupid).

Because the basic tenet of Liberalism is "all men are created equal" --- meaning it rejects the idea of top-down hierarchy where some are more equal than others, where kings and clergy run the joint, and therefore power is vested instead in We the People.

Whelp --- you can't simultaneously believe "all men are created equal" and then go "that race over there is inferior". That would be Doublethink.

Because the basic tenet of Liberalism is "all men are created equal"

Actually, that's from the Declaration of Independence, and the key word is "created." It does not state that all men are to stay equal throughout life. You're entitled to pursue happiness, but you're not entitled to happiness.

Actually, that's from the Declaration of Independence, and the key word is "created." It does not state that all men are to stay equal throughout life. You're entitled to pursue happiness, but you're not entitled to happiness.

Yuh huh.
So what you're saying is all men are created equal, but then they grow into superior and inferior races.

:dig:

Yuh huh.
So what you're saying is all men are created equal, but then they grow into superior and inferior races.

:dig:

It has nothing to do with race. Some work and study harder than others and reap the benefits. That's how it should be.

Actually, some people are more equal than others. How many white liberals are willing to move into the black ghettos in cities like Detroit and enroll their kids in all black public schools, to prove beliefs like mine wrong?

Actually, some people are more equal than others. How many white liberals are willing to move into the black ghettos in cities like Detroit and enroll their kids in all black public schools, to prove beliefs like mine wrong?

This would have been a good opportunity for the obamas to prove that all are created equally. The blacks in detroit would have welcomed them for sure. Guess obamas don't believe all are created equal either. They'll pay millions to be close to the white folks, and to be away from their own kind.

Forum List

Back