Liberals outraged that an illegal immigrant busted with pounds of cocaine and $600k may be deported

29% of a population is a tiny minority, dipshit. You act like you won an argument.
29% is still a different ratio than 9 out of 10..
You're going on the registered Demonrat numbers....most of those 'others' are not independent conservatives or libertarians, dipshit. They are leftists.
That is registered voters, if they don't vote you can't assign them a political ideology.....Since you have no way of knowing what it is...
Sure I can, many unregistered voters are anarcho-communists who don't believe in voting.
I am sure you will have no problem supporting your claim..Just as I did..
Anarchists generally reject participation in elections as far as voting goes .

Anarchist-Communism and Elections | The Anarchist Library

So you have taken demographics of the entire region? Yet you claim that 9 out of 10..Yet only 51% voters are democrats and 29% are republicans leaving 20% that voted other..So It can't be 9 out of 10..California locations by voter registration - Wikipedia
I shouldn't expect a dipshit like you to get hyperbole.
Only dipshits need to use hyperbole to get their discriminatory bias recognized? So we can take out liberals in OP title..
29% of a population is a tiny minority, dipshit. You act like you won an argument.
You're going on the registered Demonrat numbers....most of those 'others' are not independent conservatives or libertarians, dipshit. They are leftists.

Again --- link?

Fun fact: "Democrats" are the second largest political affiliation in these here United Snakes.

The largest political affiliation is "None".

But it's so cute that you binary-bots actually think the entire human race is stopped at the Birth Gate and forced to check either "box A or box B". Kinda demostrates the narrow confines of whatever that is sitting in your skulls where brains should be.

Again ---- no mention of any "liberals" in the story. Anywhere. Prove me wrong.

I shouldn't expect a dipshit like you to get hyperbole.
Only dipshits need to use hyperbole to get their discriminatory bias recognized? So we can take out liberals in OP title..

Again --- link?

Fun fact: "Democrats" are the second largest political affiliation in these here United Snakes.

But it's so cute that you binary-bots actually think the entire human race is stopped at the Birth Gate and forced to check either "box A or box B". Kinda demostrates the narrow confines of whatever that is sitting in your skulls where brains should be.

Needs link, can't grasp that it's mostly Liberals who support illegal immigration.

It is possible that the lady did not KNOW-------sorry folks----but they found virtually nothing
in the apartment --------a bundle of money could EASILY be hidden. ------unless there is
some sort of evidence------that she KNEW------which should be easy to find if she did know----
like a WAY OUT life-style-------then it is possible she did not know

Thats highly unlikely.

Bad news, but it shows the disparities between Democrats, and Republicans on immigration.

New NBC/WSJ Poll: Support for Immigration at an All-Time High - America's Voice

Both parties…showed increasing support for immigration. Among Democrats, those who saw immigration as beneficial grew 10 points, to 79%, between December 2015 and April of this year. Among Republicans, it grew 9 points, to 37%; 53% of Republicans viewed immigration as harmful to the U.S.

Among independents, the share viewing immigration as beneficial grew by 16 points since late 2015, to 63%.

Again --- link?

Needs link, can't grasp that it's mostly Liberals who support illegal immigration.

I posted nothing about "illegal immigration". Nor am I interested in any "mostly"s, nor do I deal in binary-bot thought where everybody in the fucking world needs to be placed into one of two boxes because my intellect goes no deeper than that.

I just pointed out that the OP injected "Liberals" where none are stated.

That remains a fact. Prove that it isn't.

Liberals seem to be getting more, and more idiotic by the moment.
Pity you don't know the def, from the Latin, free.
For the individual and small gov.
Sort of ruins your argument when you don't know the def of the words you spout

Wouldn't the extreme form of individualists for small government support illegal immigration, seeing illegal immigrants as individuals, which only big government could stop it?

I'm a collectivist Fascist, I believe the collective matters more, I care about the collective of society, and see Individualists as bad for society.

Individualist Capitalism will continue to promote Liberalism in their institutions, continue to hire illegals, continue to outsource jobs etc.

That's why we need a Fascist approach to crack down on it, but unfortunately the masses are duped in America.

Wouldn't the extreme form of individualists for small government support illegal immigration, seeing illegal immigrants as individuals, which only big government could stop it?

I'm a collectivist Fascist, I believe the collective matters more, I care about the collective of society, and see Individualists as bad for society.

Individualist Capitalism will continue to promote Liberalism in their institutions, continue to hire illegals, continue to outsource jobs etc.

That's why we need a Fascist approach to crack down on it, but unfortunately the masses are duped in America.

Individualism for American citizens, yes. For illegal immigrant thugs? Nah, pass. Let them enjoy individualism back in Mexico or wherever they belong.

Individualism for American citizens, yes. For illegal immigrant thugs? Nah, pass. Let them enjoy individualism back in Mexico or wherever they belong.

We need to crack down on those who hire illegals, crack down on those who outsource jobs, crack down on Hollywood, and media for their Liberal biases, as well as our education system including private colleges for it's Liberal biases, we need to stop giving more welfare to poor people for having kids to create generational poverty, in fact we should be fining low IQ, criminals, and the poor for having kids, while give tax incentives to high IQ, non-criminals, and the rich for having children.

Such a approach is definitely rather collectivist,

The extreme Individualist approach is to DO NOTHING.

Which is largely what we've been doing in the USA about every single issue I just wrote about.

We need to crack down on those who hire illegals, crack down on those who outsource jobs, crack down on Hollywood, and media for their Liberal biases, as well as our education system for it's Liberal biases, we need to stop giving more welfare to poor people for having kids to create generational poverty, in fact we should be fining low IQ, criminals, and the poor for having kids, while give tax incentives to high IQ, non-criminals, and the rich for having children.

Which is largely what we've been doing in the USA about every single issue I just wrote about.

Sounds good to me. I definitely think Hollywood needs to be called out on its liberal racism.

We need to crack down on those who hire illegals, crack down on those who outsource jobs, crack down on Hollywood, and media for their Liberal biases, as well as our education system for it's Liberal biases, we need to stop giving more welfare to poor people for having kids to create generational poverty, in fact we should be fining low IQ, criminals, and the poor for having kids, while give tax incentives to high IQ, non-criminals, and the rich for having children.

Sounds good to me. I definitely think Hollywood needs to be called out on its liberal racism.

I'm talking about an entire overhaul, to micromanage Hollywood, and set quotas on what kind of films they can create, which should include equal amounts of different right wing, and left wing viewpoints, heck even when it come to genocide, they shouldn't be able to just plop out mostly just Holocaust movies, they should have representation of all kinds of atrocities, of a myriad of different political orientations, religions, and ethnic groups as victims, but also as perpetrators.

Capitalism sells us Liberalism in Hollywood, and the media, while they sell us out to illegal immigrants, and outsource our jobs for cheap labor.

Conservatives insist that Capitalism is the solution, on the contrary, Capitalism is a major problem, and has become a threat to national security, and national livelihood.

The Capitalists are propping up a hostile China to us, and propping up a Balkanized Mexican fifth column in the U.S.A, just to create mega profits.

Meanwhile, since cheap labor Feminism, immigration, and outsourced jobs have gone nuts since the 1970's in the U.S.A, we see that real weekly, and real hourly wages have declined for the worker.

How is any of this beneficial for National security, or national livelihood?

It is possible that the lady did not KNOW-------sorry folks----but they found virtually nothing
in the apartment --------a bundle of money could EASILY be hidden. ------unless there is
some sort of evidence------that she KNEW------which should be easy to find if she did know----
like a WAY OUT life-style-------then it is possible she did not know

She is still an illegal. Deport her ass.

Forum List

Back