Liberals On Abortion

" Constitutionally Consistent And Valid Empathy Ethics "

* Ignorant Of Your Own Dogma *

Now that we've established your desire to kill the innocent, a question:
When the relgious reich reconciles a conjecture for guilt from carnality and innocence , let us know .

* Syncretism And Extraterrestrials *

Sin (mythology) - Wikipedia
Try to stick to words you understand.....even if that might make you mute.

The term 'reich' has specific implications, and there is no such entity in America.

Now....why do you favor human sacrifice?
Why do you favor sacrificing a woman’s freedom to decide her procreation preferences? Are you a Nazi lover?
I know you've proven to be a moron, but see if this gets through your thick skull: a woman has no more justification for slaughtering the child she helped create......and slaughtering same for nothing more than here temporary convenience.....than an individual has of shooting the neighbor who blocked his driveway.

The baby is not a part of her body. She is temporarily feeding it the same as she would be if breastfeeding a six month old.
If you get emotional & resort to stupid name-calling, we know you lost the argument, especially when you equate a neighbor to a woman’s genetic material inside her body.
Or, equating breast-feeding a born independently-breathing child to supplying nourishment to developing bio cells through the placenta.
Can you get any more idiotic? LOL!
But you are stupid.

Watch this: is the unborn a part of her body, or a separate, distinct and unique human being?
Chic, you are science stupid.

Watch this: the unborn is a part of her body AND a separate, distinct and unique “human being” (by definition) ... when she is pregnant.

So what?
So being a separate and distinct human being confers individual rights.
Yes, the human being with unique DNA gets individual rights when becoming a true individual, completely separate from its mother & breathing independently ... after birth.
That’s when they can get their own SSN!

So what?
I guess you missed the part where they have never existed before or will never exist again. It’s a one shot deal.
They? Non-sentient “beings”?
Do you care about all the sentient beings on earth that are abused or neglected?
I smell a hypocrite here.
They have exactly the attributes they are supposed to have for that stage of the human life cycle which begins at conception and ends at death. At any point along that continuum they are fully human despite your rationalizations to see them as less than human.
“They” are fully “human” ONLY due to human DNA they have, but bio development EVENTUALLY makes them “human beings” ... if all goes well.
It’s estimated that HALF of human pregnancies are aborted NATURALLY (due to mutations, etc), many without the woman knowing she was pregnant!
They are fully human throughout every stage of their life.
“Fully human” ONLY in terms of the zygote possessing a full set of DNA from the Homo sapien sapien species.
Human beings are fully human in the practical sense when they are FULLY DEVELOPED at normal BIRTH.
A human being is a human being is a human being.

It is your attempt to dehumanize a human being which demonstrates you believe it is wrong to abort a human being.
Are you getting even more irrational with your illogical desoeration?
You don’t know the difference between a “being” consisting of only ONE cell (Zygote) and a normal baby at birth consisting of BILLIONS of cells?
LOL
Every point along the continuum is human. A very specific and distinct human. Learn some science.
If by “human” you mean “having DNA representative of the Homo Sapien species”, you are absolutely correct!
So what?
Don’t you know about phylogenetic and ontogenetic development?
I’m sure you are deficient in your science ... and philosophy of science too.
Yes. That's exactly correct. The DNA of the living human proves it is human.

You are starting to get it.
Apparently, you are not getting it. The DNA in ONE cell does not equate to BILLIONS of DNA/chromosomes in millions of patterns across billions of cells.
Do you have more than ONE brain cell? You don’t seem to add your thiughts beyond ONE.

So tell me, why do you care about one human zygote that’s not wanted by a family you don’t even know exists?
I am getting it. You aren't getting it. Ending a human life is wrong. What part of that don't you understand? Can your conscience not bear reality?
You don’t comprehend reality when it smacks you in the face.
I can see your recent ranting as evidence that you lost rational perspective & are comparing a tiny apple to trillions of oranges.

NO, absolutely not.
My conscience is very clear about losing a human zygote or embryo that I have no reason to care about. NO BIG DEAL.
Why is it a big deal for you? You never explain yourself logically or ethically.

You’re definitely not practical when there are millions of kids dying from starvation and neglect all over the world, and what do you do? Wasting your time in this forum when you can use your resources & time to “save human DNA” ... whereever it may be. LOL
There's really no difference in your position and slave owners position.
Please come down to reason, Ding!
I hate ALL slavery; i’m an ethical libertarian (live & let live, once born).
Abortion has nothing to do with slavery.
If you disagree, please EXPLAIN RATIONALLY. You never do; you’re likely afraid to ... reveal more religious irrationality.
Slaves were property to be disposed of at the will of its owner.

No different than what you propose for those clumps of cells as you so dehumanizingly put it.
That’s not much of an explanation, if any.
You remind me of a parent telling his young curious child, when asked many reasonable questions ... “Because I told you so!”
:)

When the relgious reich reconciles a conjecture for guilt from carnality and innocence , let us know .

The term 'reich' has specific implications, and there is no such entity in America.

Why do you favor sacrificing a woman’s freedom to decide her procreation preferences? Are you a Nazi lover?
I know you've proven to be a moron, but see if this gets through your thick skull: a woman has no more justification for slaughtering the child she helped create......and slaughtering same for nothing more than here temporary convenience.....than an individual has of shooting the neighbor who blocked his driveway.

The baby is not a part of her body. She is temporarily feeding it the same as she would be if breastfeeding a six month old.
If you get emotional & resort to stupid name-calling, we know you lost the argument, especially when you equate a neighbor to a woman’s genetic material inside her body.
Or, equating breast-feeding a born independently-breathing child to supplying nourishment to developing bio cells through the placenta.
But you are stupid.

Watch this: is the unborn a part of her body, or a separate, distinct and unique human being?

Watch this: the unborn is a part of her body AND a separate, distinct and unique “human being” (by definition) ... when she is pregnant.

So what?
Yes, the human being with unique DNA gets individual rights when becoming a true individual, completely separate from its mother & breathing independently ... after birth.

So what?
I guess you missed the part where they have never existed before or will never exist again. It’s a one shot deal.
Do you care about all the sentient beings on earth that are abused or neglected?
They have exactly the attributes they are supposed to have for that stage of the human life cycle which begins at conception and ends at death. At any point along that continuum they are fully human despite your rationalizations to see them as less than human.
“They” are fully “human” ONLY due to human DNA they have, but bio development EVENTUALLY makes them “human beings” ... if all goes well.
It’s estimated that HALF of human pregnancies are aborted NATURALLY (due to mutations, etc), many without the woman knowing she was pregnant!
“Fully human” ONLY in terms of the zygote possessing a full set of DNA from the Homo sapien sapien species.
Human beings are fully human in the practical sense when they are FULLY DEVELOPED at normal BIRTH.

It is your attempt to dehumanize a human being which demonstrates you believe it is wrong to abort a human being.
You don’t know the difference between a “being” consisting of only ONE cell (Zygote) and a normal baby at birth consisting of BILLIONS of cells?
LOL
Every point along the continuum is human. A very specific and distinct human. Learn some science.
If by “human” you mean “having DNA representative of the Homo Sapien species”, you are absolutely correct!
So what?

Apparently, you are not getting it. The DNA in ONE cell does not equate to BILLIONS of DNA/chromosomes in millions of patterns across billions of cells.
Do you have more than ONE brain cell? You don’t seem to add your thiughts beyond ONE.

So tell me, why do you care about one human zygote that’s not wanted by a family you don’t even know exists?
I am getting it. You aren't getting it. Ending a human life is wrong. What part of that don't you understand? Can your conscience not bear reality?
I can see your recent ranting as evidence that you lost rational perspective & are comparing a tiny apple to trillions of oranges.

NO, absolutely not.
My conscience is very clear about losing a human zygote or embryo that I have no reason to care about. NO BIG DEAL.
Why is it a big deal for you? You never explain yourself logically or ethically.

You’re definitely not practical when there are millions of kids dying from starvation and neglect all over the world, and what do you do? Wasting your time in this forum when you can use your resources & time to “save human DNA” ... whereever it may be. LOL
If you disagree, please EXPLAIN RATIONALLY. You never do; you’re likely afraid to ... reveal more religious irrationality.

No different than what you propose for those clumps of cells as you so dehumanizingly put it.
You remind me of a parent telling his young curious child, when asked many reasonable questions ... “Because I told you so!”
How more clearly do you need for me to spell it out for you? You believe that a human life in the womb is property to be disposed of at the will of its owner.

That is no different than a slave owner believing his slave is his property to be disposed of at his will.

But you are stupid.

So what?

So what?

LOL
So what?

NO, absolutely not.

How more clearly do you need for me to spell it out for you? You believe that a human life in the womb is property to be disposed of at the will of its owner.

That is no different than a slave owner believing his slave is his property to be disposed of at his will.
Really bad analogy.
Comparing a one cell zygote to a fully developed adult or child slave is pure foolishness.
Try again.

But you are stupid.

So what?

So what?

LOL
So what?

NO, absolutely not.

Really bad analogy.
Comparing a one cell zygote to a fully developed adult or child slave is pure foolishness.
Try again.
I'm comparing the belief that they are property to be disposed of at the will of it's owner.

But you are stupid.

So what?

So what?

LOL
So what?

NO, absolutely not.

Really bad analogy.
Try again.
Actually slave owners rationalized that their beliefs weren't immoral just like you are doing now.

But you are stupid.

So what?

So what?

LOL
So what?

NO, absolutely not.

Really bad analogy.
Try again.
92% of abortions occur by week 13. Not one cell zygotes. Does this look like a one cell zygote to you?

Attachments

• 1588989176004.png
    1588989176004.png
    123 KB · Views: 16
" Pretending Posing Panty Weight Division "

* Disingenuously Levying Ignorance Or DAF *

Democrats: Slaves aren't really human. They are our property. We can dispose of them how we want.
Slaves were born , hence they qualify as persons and are therefore entitled to equal protection according to us 14th amendment , and the rest of the bluster blubbering about hue mammon is red herring propaganda hubris .

Moreover , slaves were sentient , cognizant and sapient , and empathy for their anxiety and distress was based upon a legitimate common understanding for suffering ; however , empathy for the anxiety and distress of an inchoate , non sentient fetus is not legitimate .

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
" Pretending Posing Panty Weight Division "

* Disingenuously Levying Ignorance Or DAF *

Democrats: Slaves aren't really human. They are our property. We can dispose of them how we want.
Slaves were born , hence they qualify as persons and are therefore entitled to equal protection according to us 14th amendment , and the rest of the bluster blubbering about hue mammon is red herring propaganda hubris .

Moreover , slaves were sentient , cognizant and sapient , and empathy for their anxiety and distress was based upon a legitimate common understanding for suffering ; however , empathy for the anxiety and distress of an inchoate , non sentient fetus is not legitimate .
Learn some science when human life begins.

Rather than your arbitrary designation.

Really bad analogy.
Try again.

This comment of yours gets to the very root of the difference in the mindset / mentality between those who are pro-aborts (like yourself) and those who are anti-abortion, like myself.

You clearly / obviously define a new human being / person by a combination of the basic human (biological) traits that the new organism has and you (illogically) factor in, the traits that the new human organism temporarily lacks.

Thus, a child is NOT a child (to you) until it lives too long and develops past some arbitrarily decided point. . . whereafter, you can not stomach or justify your own denials anymore.

We who oppose abortion define / recognize a new human organism by the basic human (biological) traits that they HAVE. Regardless of the traits or characteristics that they may temporarily lack.

Period.

A child is a child (the YOUNG of the parents who created it) . . . From the earliest moment their physical / biological existence can be established and or detected.

It is very telling how you abort-tardz dodge questions about your "biological" father and what it is that makes your biological fathers YOUR biological fathers.

If YOU were not HIS biological child from the moment of YOUR conception, then (according to YOUR logic (sic)) the only thing he is a parent of is the Zygote that he and your mom created.

Human beings do not sexually reproduce like frogs and butterflies do (via metamorphosis) and that is why your ignorance and denials about when and how a child's life actually does begin are so fucking ridiculous and offensive to the rest of us.

Last edited:
The entire Republican idea is "every life is meaningful, until it is born then we do not give a shit."

This ridiculous belief of yours (about republicans) justifies your denial of children and their rights?

How?

Because Republicans do not support children on education, health, human services spending.

Otherwise known as civilisation.

The Republican platform is squirt the baby woman and let God sort it out.

By the way I never said a foetus is not a life.

I believe it is.

Read. Read carefully my myopic friend.

I am just saying Republicans do not care for life that after it is born.

If a woman cannot bare to bare a life in an American society that does shit all to help take care of it, well then here we have it.

Some times killing serves the greater good.

That is why we have a military after all.

Except.

They (human fetuses) actually ARE.

Which is how and why you can be charged with MURDER for killing one in a criminal act.

Again, because you got a goofy law on the books for something that almost never happens, really doesn't mean anything.... And we've already shown how these laws were challenged when you tried to railroad Purvi Patel with one of them.

I know, you don't like to talk about poor Ms. Patel.

Human beings do not sexually reproduce like frogs and butterflies do (via metamorphosis) and that is why your ignorance and denials about when and how a child's life actually does begin are so fucking ridiculous and offensive to the rest of us.

Um, Frogs and Butterflies reproduce sexually. There's a mommy frog and a daddy frog and the have sex.

That they spend some time as caterpillars and tadpoles is besides the point. They can live separate from the parents.

Fetuses can't live outside the woman... that's why they aren't people.

"Anything that we do to save one life -- tanking the economy, destroying millions of jobs, causing mass starvation and a bunch of other kinds of deaths -- is totally worth it," she said. "Unless it's an unborn icky fetus cell clump thing, then let's murder that sucker."

Fetuses still aren't people, no matter how much you want them to be.

Of course they are.

You hide your bloodthirstiness behind word games.

"Anything that we do to save one life -- tanking the economy, destroying millions of jobs, causing mass starvation and a bunch of other kinds of deaths -- is totally worth it," she said. "Unless it's an unborn icky fetus cell clump thing, then let's murder that sucker."
Fetuses still aren't people, no matter how much you want them to be.
Chic’s source was meant to provoke; no intelligent thought there.
Her source was the BabylonBee satirical & Christian website.

It was meant to put you in your place.....and it did.

No one does it better than the Bee.

Forum List

Back