Liberals love free speech

Sure do. We invented it.

firstamendment_0.jpg

You're welcome.

uhhh.... how is this related to "Liberals"?

What a joke you are.. Your boy king and you hood rats have shit all over the document.. You FASCISTS always try to use that BS but it doesn't fly.. From the same losers who want to trash the 2nd amendment. GET LOST.
Rights have limitations. This is the real world we are discussing now. And no one is shitting on either the Constitution or your precious Second Amendment.
Natural rights, in reference to common law and equity, do not have limitations.
Natural rights are a lie. Your rights here come from the government established by liberal men. All rights have limitations, we can't have people taking their rights to such an extreme that they harm others. The goal is to keep the limitations and few and as reasonable as possible. If my toxic waste dump on my private property poisons the well you drink from on yours, we have a problem. Strive for balance, that's as good as it gets.

John Kerry Suggests Media Cover Terrorism Less

The're pretty sure we cant handle the truth, its a similar mentality in the Marxist philosophy. Those with superior brains should be leading the masses
Covering terrorism is what the terrorists want. There's not much point in blowing yourself if no one hears about it or cares. Why do you want to give the terrorists what they want, media attention?

John Kerry Suggests Media Cover Terrorism Less

The're pretty sure we cant handle the truth, its a similar mentality in the Marxist philosophy. Those with superior brains should be leading the masses
Covering terrorism is what the terrorists want. There's not much point in blowing yourself if no one hears about it or cares. Why do you want to give the terrorists what they want, media attention?
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::bsflag: omg you're like a one man comedy show

Sure do. We invented it.

firstamendment_0.jpg

You're welcome.

uhhh.... how is this related to "Liberals"?

What a joke you are.. Your boy king and you hood rats have shit all over the document.. You FASCISTS always try to use that BS but it doesn't fly.. From the same losers who want to trash the 2nd amendment. GET LOST.
Rights have limitations. This is the real world we are discussing now. And no one is shitting on either the Constitution or your precious Second Amendment.

Shut up Fascist.. The Constitution is our founding document that you pigs take a shit on constantly then try to claim the document for political purposes.. Nooblet posing again..
You're an idiot, one liberals are stuck with because liberalism demands that you have a right say totally stupid shit like you just did. And we get to call you on it. That's the best system there is if you value individual freedom, and we do. It means idiots like you also get their say. And here's mine, you are a fucking moron.

Blah blah shit fart blah blah.. Get lost you fucking noob twit.. You haven't even earned the right to insult me much less be a whiney annoying biatch on my radar.. ( throws her or SHIM a couple of abortion coupons..) Now beat it.- The Constitution will survive DESPITE fascist liberals.

Actually the Constitution EXISTS because of Liberals. We wrote it.

>> Liberalism first became a distinct political movement during the Age of Enlightenment, when it became popular among philosophers and economists in the Western world. Liberalism rejected the prevailing social and political norms of hereditary privilege, state religion, absolute monarchy, and the Divine Right of Kings.

.... Prominent revolutionaries in the Glorious Revolution, the American Revolution, and the French Revolution used liberal philosophy to justify the armed overthrow of what they saw as tyrannical rule. Liberalism started to spread rapidly especially after the French Revolution. << (Wiki)​

This is why, as I just told you -- I have no "king".

"Fascist liberal" is an oxymoron. Like "desert ocean". It can't happen - they're opposites. Fascism is authoritarian.

Wanna see what "authoritarian fascist" looks like? Here ya go:

"Get lost you fucking noob twit.. You haven't even earned the right to insult me much less be a whiney annoying biatch on my radar.. ( throws her or SHIM a couple of abortion coupons..) Now beat it.- "​

It's quite evident from this thread that progressives do not appreciate free speech.
So far I haven't seen a progressive? Are you one?
I'm a constitutionalist. In fact, to the right of the Constitution. Our charter of principles - our founding - absolutely is right-wing.
The Constitution is a document based upon the philosophy of Liberalism. You are a very ignorant person. If you support the Constitution then you are being liberal. That is where it came from, liberals.

Shut up Fascist.. The Constitution is our founding document that you pigs take a shit on constantly then try to claim the document for political purposes.. Nooblet posing again..
You're an idiot, one liberals are stuck with because liberalism demands that you have a right say totally stupid shit like you just did. And we get to call you on it. That's the best system there is if you value individual freedom, and we do. It means idiots like you also get their say. And here's mine, you are a fucking moron.

Blah blah shit fart blah blah.. Get lost you fucking noob twit.. You haven't even earned the right to insult me much less be a whiney annoying biatch on my radar.. ( throws her or SHIM a couple of abortion coupons..) Now beat it.- The Constitution will survive DESPITE fascist liberals.

Actually the Constitution EXISTS because of Liberals. We wrote it.

>> Liberalism first became a distinct political movement during the Age of Enlightenment, when it became popular among philosophers and economists in the Western world. Liberalism rejected the prevailing social and political norms of hereditary privilege, state religion, absolute monarchy, and the Divine Right of Kings.

.... Prominent revolutionaries in the Glorious Revolution, the American Revolution, and the French Revolution used liberal philosophy to justify the armed overthrow of what they saw as tyrannical rule. Liberalism started to spread rapidly especially after the French Revolution. <<

As I just told you -- I have no "king".

"Fascist liberal" is an oxymoron. Like "desert ocean". It can't happen - they're opposites.

I noticed you didn't answer my questions goofy.. I wouldn't either if I were a dumb fucking leftist.. WHAT LIBERALS WROTE THE CONSTITUTION???

Fucktard liberals who DESTROY freedom, legislating regulatory control, tearing down the 2nd amendment, demanding people drink, eat what they say now in this thread crowing about being Constitutionalists.. ROFLMAO

[Natural rights are a lie. Your rights here come from the government . . .
That's progressivism, Retard.
No. The founders of this nation were liberals. The Constitution is Liberal Charter that formed our liberal secular government.

Some countries were founded for Jesus. Our Constitution doesn't even bother to mention God. Liberal and secular.
LMFAO FUCKING IDIOT
the Constitution does, after all, mention God. Article VII reads, "done in Convention … the Seventeenth Day of September in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America."

It's quite evident from this thread that progressives do not appreciate free speech.
So far I haven't seen a progressive? Are you one?
I'm a constitutionalist. In fact, to the right of the Constitution. Our charter of principles - our founding - absolutely is right-wing.
The Constitution is a document based upon the philosophy of Liberalism. You are a very ignorant person. If you support the Constitution then you are being liberal. That is where it came from, liberals.
The liberalism of Locke, Montesquieu, and Thomas Jefferson.

I'm a liberal. You're a progressive.

Next lesson: colors or shapes. Your choice.

Fucktard liberals who DESTROY freedom, legislating regulatory control, tearing down the 2nd amendment, demanding people drink, eat what they say now in this thread crowing about being Constitutionalists.. ROFLMAO
Liberals do not demand that people eat or drink certain things. We will demand that you don't sell tainted food or drugs.

And a Constitutionalist is usually a person who has no fucking clue what the Constitution actually is.

Forum List

Back