Liberals love free speech

Sure do. We invented it.

firstamendment_0.jpg

You're welcome.

uhhh.... how is this related to "Liberals"?

If right wingers don't like being called thugs, they should quit being thugs.

One foaming at the mouth Democrat doesn't exactly describe every liberal. What a smear campaign against colleges in general. I hear about it every night when I tune into Fox. Why is that?
SOME people won't be happy until there are swastikas on every bulletin board. That's what started it, and a lot of people who aren't racist bought into it. Be careful who you hang with.

One foaming at the mouth Democrat doesn't exactly describe every liberal. What a smear campaign against colleges in general. I hear about it every night when I tune into Fox. Why is that?
SOME people won't be happy until there are swastikas on every bulletin board. That's what started it, and a lot of people who aren't racist bought into it. Be careful who you hang with.

Sorry, but the idea of a professor stating he was going to tell his students in a political science class to vote Democrat because Republicans are thugs, has NO business teaching the subject.

and if BLM wants to stop being called thugs, they should stop being thugs.

But, somehow, people that riot, loot, and burrn down buildings are less thuggish to you than republicans, aren't they?

People that egg attendees at a political speech are less thuggish than republicans, aren't they?

If can't say everything you want to, go to another school. If you can't say everything you want to, work at another company. He who holds the gold makes the rules. If you don't like the rules, leave.

Free speech is about you being able to preach about Jesus in the public square not whether you can do that in the school or work cafeteria. Different settings - different rules. Adults know this and can live with it.

and if BLM wants to stop being called thugs, they should stop being thugs.

But, somehow, people that riot, loot, and burrn down buildings are less thuggish to you than republicans, aren't they?

People that egg attendees at a political speech are less thuggish than republicans, aren't they?

Yeah, that's something we hear a lot in the national political conversation.

Cry me a river.
:bsflag:

Yes. The key word there is "FREE" Liberals go ape over the mere mention of the word.
No liberal opposes free speech. You are just calling people who aren't liberal liberals again.

There is no such thing as a liberal who doesn't defend free speech. They might set a time and a place but they will always defend free speech.

Sorry, but the idea of a professor stating he was going to tell his students in a political science class to vote Democrat because Republicans are thugs, has NO business teaching the subject.
I wholeheartedly agree with you, Will, and I hope his outburst was duly noted by his employers.

Liar
Why do you say such very stupid things? Liberty - Liberalism - free speech. It's core to the philosophy of your betters.
I have explained to you and Pogo, you guys are full of shit. Todays liberals are NOT the Founders type of liberalism. Statists and conformists. That's it

The fact that you can't identify what a Liberal is, that's not our doing. It's your own failure.

We've been down this road before. Y'all dictionary revisionists always lose. There is no such thing as a term that means the opposite of itself. Can't be done. Period.

Forum List

Back