Liberals love free speech

My claim was that todays self branded liberals are not liberals AT ALL.

Such as?
Quotes? Links? Names?

Todays liberals overwhelmingly support conformism and statism. THAT isn't a goddamn liberal.

No it isn't. Cute strawman though. Now put him back in your toy box.

For the fourth time, the fact that you can't handle a definition doesn't make the definition flawed.

Liberal got raped just like racist and bigot.

Then just stop doing it.

Sure do. We invented it.

firstamendment_0.jpg

You're welcome.

uhhh.... how is this related to "Liberals"?

What a joke you are.. Your boy king and you hood rats have shit all over the document.. You FASCISTS always try to use that BS but it doesn't fly.. From the same losers who want to trash the 2nd amendment. GET LOST.

Why do you say such very stupid things? Liberty - Liberalism - free speech. It's core to the philosophy of your betters.
I have explained to you and Pogo, you guys are full of shit. Todays liberals are NOT the Founders type of liberalism. Statists and conformists. That's it

The fact that you can't identify what a Liberal is, that's not our doing. It's your own failure.

We've been down this road before. Y'all dictionary revisionists always lose. There is no such thing as a term that means the opposite of itself. Can't be done. Period.
So if I call myself a muslim, that's what I am? Despite what the term ACTUALLY is?
I think a word that sums up your whole argument is "ignorance"
Statists and conformists are not really liberal. Stop being an idiot.

I have never maintained, here or anywhere else, that "statists and conformists" have anything to do with "Liberal".

Perhaps YOU did, but as I just said --- that ain't MY problem. It's YOURS.

Get it yet?
My claim was that todays self branded liberals are not liberals AT ALL.
Todays liberals overwhelmingly support conformism and statism. THAT isn't a goddamn liberal. Liberal got raped just like racist and bigot.
They are not self-branded. You are branding them, wrongly. I am a self-branded liberal. I believe in and defend liberty, to the death if necessary.

Stop calling everything you hate liberal and use the proper goddamned terms. If someone says there should be 'safe spaces" then they ain't no fuckin' liberal.

Why do you say such very stupid things? Liberty - Liberalism - free speech. It's core to the philosophy of your betters.
I have explained to you and Pogo, you guys are full of shit. Todays liberals are NOT the Founders type of liberalism. Statists and conformists. That's it
Your made-up version of the word liberal is entirely wrong. You are calling people who are illiberal liberals so, knock it off.
My mad eup version of the word? People that support limited government and individual freedom? That's what liberal ACTUALLY is. Your post-Marxist bullshit is just that. Bullshit.
I support individual freedoms, liberty, rights, limitations on government power, things which allow for the balance of the rights of one not to infringe upon the rights of another. I am a liberal. When you find someone who says such things then you have a liberal. Anyone looking for total government control or a "safe space" is not a liberal.

Just knock off your fucking stupid habit of calling people who aren't liberals liberals.

Its true, most of the Democrat establishment is NOT Liberal, their control freaks

As is the establishment of any political party. That is after all what it exists for.

Sure do. We invented it.

firstamendment_0.jpg

You're welcome.

What a joke you are.. Your boy king and you hood rats have shit all over the document.. You FASCISTS always try to use that BS but it doesn't fly.. From the same losers who want to trash the 2nd amendment. GET LOST.
Rights have limitations. This is the real world we are discussing now. And no one is shitting on either the Constitution or your precious Second Amendment.

Your made-up version of the word liberal is entirely wrong. You are calling people who are illiberal liberals so, knock it off.
My mad eup version of the word? People that support limited government and individual freedom? That's what liberal ACTUALLY is. Your post-Marxist bullshit is just that. Bullshit.

What "post-Marxist bullshit" is this then? Link?

I just told you --- a term cannot mean its own opposite. Doublethink is a device used in a novel .... you can't actually DO it.
:spinner:

Here's the bottom line Hunior ----

Y'all McCarthyites and Jonah Goldbergs and sloppythink pundits who want to turn a respectable term into its own opposite as some kind of demonization tactic, are simply not getting away with it.

We're taking it back. Cleaning up your mess, as it were.
I have NEVER seen you say that to a statist claiming to be a liberal. Weird how that works, ey?
I get so offended at it, because if I was to claim ANY political brand, it would be liberal. But I cant because the term is so misrepresented, it is virtually meaningless.
I wont even call todays leftists "liberal". They are leftists, not "liberals".

Sure do. We invented it.

firstamendment_0.jpg

You're welcome.

Number one, I have no "boy king". I have no king of any age.
Number two, the past tense of shit is shat; the past participle would be shut.
Number three, fascism is the antithesis of Liberalism.
Number four, I have never called for "trashing" the Second, or any other, Amendment.

Number five --- prove me wrong on any of the above.

I support individual freedoms, liberty, rights, limitations on government power, things which allow for the balance of the rights of one not to infringe upon the rights of another. I am a liberal. When you find someone who says such things then you have a liberal. Anyone looking for total government control or a "safe space" is not a liberal.

Just knock off your fucking stupid habit of calling people who aren't liberals liberals.

Its true, most of the Democrat establishment is NOT Liberal, their control freaks
"They're" control freaks and what the fuck does that have to do with liberals and liberalism? Nothing. A Democrat is a Democrat, not a liberal.

Sure do. We invented it.

firstamendment_0.jpg

You're welcome.

Rights have limitations. This is the real world we are discussing now. And no one is shitting on either the Constitution or your precious Second Amendment.

Shut up Fascist.. The Constitution is our founding document that you pigs take a shit on constantly then try to claim the document for political purposes.. Nooblet posing again..

Sure do. We invented it.

firstamendment_0.jpg

You're welcome.

Number one, I have no "boy king". I have no king of any age.
Number two, the past tense of shit is shat; the past participle would be shut.
Number three, fascism is the antithesis of Liberalism.
Number four, I have never called for "trashing" the Second, or any other, Amendment.

Number five --- prove me wrong on any of the above.

Did you vote for Odumbo??? Do you vote for liberals??

Sure do. We invented it.

firstamendment_0.jpg

You're welcome.

Natural rights, in reference to common law and equity, do not have limitations.

Sure do. We invented it.

firstamendment_0.jpg

You're welcome.

Shut up Fascist.. The Constitution is our founding document that you pigs take a shit on constantly then try to claim the document for political purposes.. Nooblet posing again..
You're an idiot, one liberals are stuck with because liberalism demands that you have a right say totally stupid shit like you just did. And we get to call you on it. That's the best system there is if you value individual freedom and we do. It means idiots like you also get their say. And here's mine, you are a fucking moron.

I have NEVER seen you say that to a statist claiming to be a liberal. Weird how that works, ey?

Ah. So the absence of what you have personally witnessed now becomes.... now becomes..... uh.... proof of uh.... something....

I get so offended at it, because if I was to claim ANY political brand, it would be liberal. But I cant because the term is so misrepresented, it is virtually meaningless.

Then stop doing it and start using it properly. What a concept.

I wont even call todays leftists "liberal". They are leftists, not "liberals".

"Leftists" are not "Liberals", true. I've been making that point the whole time I've been on this board, including today. See this thread.

Using blanket phrases like "today's leftists" is ... let's just say more than a little vague though.

"They're" control freaks and what the fuck does that have to do with liberals and liberalism? Nothing. A Democrat is a Democrat, not a liberal.

They like to control the way people live. They think they know better, thats not very Democratic, They think we cant handle free speech for one thing, and they do NOT like being criticized, which is why they would love to censor talk radio if they had the power. Wouldnt be supprised if that happened during a Hillary presidency

Sure do. We invented it.

firstamendment_0.jpg

You're welcome.

You're an idiot, one liberals are stuck with because liberalism demands that you have a right say totally stupid shit like you just did. And we get to call you on it. That's the best system there is if you value individual freedom, and we do. It means idiots like you also get their say. And here's mine, you are a fucking moron.

Blah blah shit fart blah blah.. Get lost you fucking noob twit.. You haven't even earned the right to insult me much less be a whiney annoying biatch on my radar.. ( throws her or SHIM a couple of abortion coupons..) Now beat it.- The Constitution will survive DESPITE fascist liberals.

Forum List

Back