Liberals, Liberty and Conservative.....<---------Not Parties! So STOP this!

Why can't we say shit, fuck and asshole. They are just words with the very same definition of other words we use all the time.

Because those are Anglo-Saxon terms. Blame the Normans, who insisted on replacing the Germanic (e.g. "piss") with the French "urine").

I know you think you have an answer. Truth is people have been correcting certain words all along. It's generally only derogatory terms that gain a different definition.

Shit becomes poop. Fuck becomes sex. Retarded becomes mentally handicapped. Redskins become=????????

You're talking about a different thing there; you may be aiming for the social navigations we call "PC". I'm talking linguistic segregation.

It's a bit like religious politics -- the norm of the vanquished becomes the devil of the victor.

My points and perspectives were factual and solid. You consistently dodge debate with vague information. Care to debate me on the topic or?

Translation:
"It's over my head".

Yeah I know, everything you post is like spewing forth buckets of profundity and shit. Heard it all before, Danth.
snore.gif

Two different approaches but both relevant. Such linguistic preferences as this victor (French) replacing the vanquished (old English) terms, ultimately serve the same purpose as your PC observation: to establish upper and lower social classes.

Ponder it.

Then why is the term "retarded" deemed not ok to use and now it's mentally disabled. Why is the term "Redskin" deemed not ok to use.

I realize I need to spell everything out for you now.

Your translation of "over my head" was spot on. Try to debate the topic.

Why can we not say anal sex is wrong, physically damaging to the rectum?

Because there are laws, LAWS, LAWS against it.

Should the police control your decision on anal sex? I don't do it because I think there is a better spot to put it. But I don't fear other perspectives.
Bullshit!! Now that everyone pays taxes so that the government, through my labor, pays for hospital visits and doctors, now Anal Sex has become a national interest, a nation expense. Anal sex damages the rectum, physically. How much will that cost be as we are forced to pay for the repairs? Rips, tears, hemorrhoids.

So it is in the interest of the budget, that people who only practice natural sex.

No entry through an exit, in the interest of not using our doctors for anything un-naturally, self inflicted.

I'm intrigued by your limitless information on anal sex and not seat belts. FREEDOM! 'Merica!

I have to edit this; You do know that women have anal sex too correct? Do you want laws preventing women from having anal sex? Again, I don't get it, like you, but will not use law against it.
I am just speaking technically, we all work to pay for others health care, why should we pay for what is literally physically, damaging. Over time, over a lifetime, while they are old, still taking it, why should our health system be burdened with things people are naturally physically not built for.

Now that the Government controls our health, what people do is everybodys business.

There must be limits, we can only work so much, my labor is now limited.

Because, "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving (you) and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because at some point in your life, you will be all of these......"

I have no doubt you are a poor American. Lot's of poor people seek the reasons they are poor even though they work so many hours. Even middle class.

My guess is you haven't answered the riddle in Politics yet. "Which came first, the $$$ or the politician"
they are kind of both and the same, everyone now works to pay the politician, beings how our whole life is simply a code or law in a very big bureaucracy.

Liberal = Lot's of Government (big soda's) or lot's of freedom (same sex marriage)
Because there are laws, LAWS, LAWS against it.

Should the police control your decision on anal sex? I don't do it because I think there is a better spot to put it. But I don't fear other perspectives.
Bullshit!! Now that everyone pays taxes so that the government, through my labor, pays for hospital visits and doctors, now Anal Sex has become a national interest, a nation expense. Anal sex damages the rectum, physically. How much will that cost be as we are forced to pay for the repairs? Rips, tears, hemorrhoids.

So it is in the interest of the budget, that people who only practice natural sex.

No entry through an exit, in the interest of not using our doctors for anything un-naturally, self inflicted.

I'm intrigued by your limitless information on anal sex and not seat belts. FREEDOM! 'Merica!

I have to edit this; You do know that women have anal sex too correct? Do you want laws preventing women from having anal sex? Again, I don't get it, like you, but will not use law against it.
I am just speaking technically, we all work to pay for others health care, why should we pay for what is literally physically, damaging. Over time, over a lifetime, while they are old, still taking it, why should our health system be burdened with things people are naturally physically not built for.

Now that the Government controls our health, what people do is everybodys business.

Because, "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving (you) and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because at some point in your life, you will be all of these......"

I have no doubt you are a poor American. Lot's of poor people seek the reasons they are poor even though they work so many hours. Even middle class.

My guess is you haven't answered the riddle in Politics yet. "Which came first, the $$$ or the politician"
they are kind of both and the same, everyone now works to pay the politician, beings how our whole life is simply a code or law in a very big bureaucracy.

Now you are catching up. Only some think it's the Government Controlling the people and others think it's the Corporations funding and controlling the politicians that control the people.

They MUST cut education to keep getting away with this and they do, openly.

Because those are Anglo-Saxon terms. Blame the Normans, who insisted on replacing the Germanic (e.g. "piss") with the French "urine").

I know you think you have an answer. Truth is people have been correcting certain words all along. It's generally only derogatory terms that gain a different definition.

Shit becomes poop. Fuck becomes sex. Retarded becomes mentally handicapped. Redskins become=????????

You're talking about a different thing there; you may be aiming for the social navigations we call "PC". I'm talking linguistic segregation.

It's a bit like religious politics -- the norm of the vanquished becomes the devil of the victor.

My points and perspectives were factual and solid. You consistently dodge debate with vague information. Care to debate me on the topic or?

Translation:
"It's over my head".

Yeah I know, everything you post is like spewing forth buckets of profundity and shit. Heard it all before, Danth.
snore.gif

Two different approaches but both relevant. Such linguistic preferences as this victor (French) replacing the vanquished (old English) terms, ultimately serve the same purpose as your PC observation: to establish upper and lower social classes.

Ponder it.

Then why is the term "retarded" deemed not ok to use and now it's mentally disabled. Why is the term "Redskin" deemed not ok to use.

Actually I did. It was over your head. We even agreed on that.
Which was the case with the OP last night as well. Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Liberal = Lot's of Government (big soda's) or lot's of freedom (same sex marriage)

Now you are catching up. Only some think it's the Government Controlling the people and others think it's the Corporations funding and controlling the politicians that control the people.

It's the latter.

Translation:
"It's over my head".

snore.gif

Ponder it.

Which was the case with the OP last night as well. Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

"Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose."

^ I will never tell you to learn the language of prosperity. But I will say that you are on American forums and you think you are winning when posting things certain Americans don't understand. I know 2 languages. American sign language and English. Care to debate your perspective in one of the two?

They MUST cut education to keep getting away with this and they do, openly.
corporations exist on paper, as written by lawyers, politicians, activists, corporations is a response to the government, just like SUV's were the response to Jimmy Carter taxing trucks.

Personally, I stand for truth, justice and the American way

Translation:
"It's over my head".

snore.gif

Ponder it.

^ I will never tell you to learn the language of prosperity. But I will say that you are on American forums and you think you are winning when posting things certain Americans don't understand. I know 2 languages. American sign language and English. Care to debate your perspective in one of the two?

It's common parlance (in English). And an allusion to the previous entries. "The more things change, the more they stay the same".

I don't think ASL will post here very easily, but I'm sure more people know that phrase than know ASL.

Translation:
I stand for whatever the D party SAYS is truth.
I stand for whatever the D party SAYS is justice.
I stand for whatever the D party SAYS is the American way.

GROSS! :ack-1: It's almost like you think for yourself and don't let a party think for you! What is wrong with your American Brain!

I'll openly note, a wing isn't a party. But you know that, just posted that for people that don't. Parties have corrupted the wings.

Translation:
"It's over my head".

snore.gif

Ponder it.

It's common parlance (in English). And an allusion to the previous entries. "The more things change, the more they stay the same".

I don't think ASL will post here very easily, but I'm sure more people know that phrase than know ASL.

"I don't think ASL will post here very easily"

Did you know that deaf Americans can read American English lol......... I shouldn't "lol", it's just mean.

Translation:
gipper, you could learn a LOT from rightwinger. Did you know that the Democratic party is not in the right wing? Did you know that the Right Wing has been trampled by Corporations because they've been weak in standing for morals? Both parties have, but both parties don't have a Mitt Romney. The very peak of everything wrong with America today. Willing to sell American profits and souls so a select few can celebrate richness they can not spend.

Power? Control? Who overpowers the politicians making them change their perspectives? Corporations that buy them into office.

Translation:

Though I tend to be mild mannered, I find it to be a neverending battle
I'm proud of you for being one of the few Americans that stand for the Right Wing core perspective and didn't let Fox News/Info Wars/Other change you. Stay smart man.

The REAL Right Wing might come back someday. I'll be at your side more than likely.

Translation:

Though I tend to be mild mannered, I find it to be a neverending battle

Yeah me too...particularly so, when dealing with liars.

gipper. On a side note. I would like you to take 20 minutes out of your day to explain your avatar. It seems you don't know what socialism is. I know, research is HARD. It's, like, you have to look things up instead of letting Faux News tell you what they are.

Forum List

Back