Liberals, Liberty and Conservative.....<---------Not Parties! So STOP this!

lol, what a fuckin dumbass.

It's always amazing when someone posts claiming to know everything about an ideology they clearly disprove of, then prove they know a limited amount about that ideology.
^LOVE IT!. THAT is the Libertarian party people. The again and again response of "You are stupid!" <--SO BRAINY! Why didn't I think of that!

Ohhhh gawd... another one of your kind here to tell us who we are and what we think.... The best part is how you compare 2 ideas to a party after claiming no parties.... Shall we look at the Republican party and Democrat party and see who they vote for and then what policies these elected people put in place, because I get the feeling they are a lot more anti liberty than your worst rant on libertarians.

Wana have a go at it?

I would like to bring up that we are 20 posts into the topic. No one has held a debate against me on the OP because it's very simple, basic, basic, basic American English.

I would like to bring up that we are 20 posts into the topic.

--- Half of which consist of nothing more than you patting yourself on the back under the hallucinatory impression that you're the only one who's ever thought about going without parties and that your posts somehow contain arcane hidden shit that no one else can see.

:eusa_hand:

I would like to bring up that we are 20 posts into the topic. No one has held a debate against me on the OP because it's very simple, basic, basic, basic American English.
I pretty much owned you when I pointed out your thread title but then you attacked a party..... I could go on and point out clearly that in fact Democrats and Republicans have a very anti liberty platform. Dems talk about taxing those they simply feel wins them political points and Republicans don't want gays to get married.

Shall I go on? But having to buckle up OH MY!!! ANTI LIBERTY!!!

It's always amazing when someone posts claiming to know everything about an ideology they clearly disprove of, then prove they know a limited amount about that ideology.
^LOVE IT!. THAT is the Libertarian party people. The again and again response of "You are stupid!" <--SO BRAINY! Why didn't I think of that!

Ohhhh gawd... another one of your kind here to tell us who we are and what we think.... The best part is how you compare 2 ideas to a party after claiming no parties.... Shall we look at the Republican party and Democrat party and see who they vote for and then what policies these elected people put in place, because I get the feeling they are a lot more anti liberty than your worst rant on libertarians.

Wana have a go at it?

Sure!

I'm fully aware that the Democratic and Republican party are drones! You seem to be aware of this as well. This has been the case since Citizens United. Bush like Obama had a great speech before their elections and then once in office realized they had to do what their DONORS paid them to do instead of what they actually had planned for America. Do you think those Corporations should be at Liberty to control the Politicians with $$$$ ?

Libertarians love the Constitution until they get into the Commerce Clause, then, they OPENLY stand against it........or at least that part of it.

The third, Liberalism, is misplaced.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

^Another awesome debate by a low educated American! No substance, all troll! Like a pro!
I was serious, first and foremost is the hate liberals have. How can people hate so much and not be considered to have a mental disorder.

Why does Liberalism attract bigots. Just about every post a liberal makes is a stereotype.

So. I say Liberals are mental cases.

Seriously, Liberals were the KKK. Liberals were the Nazis. Liberals are the Marxist who murdered and killed over a 100,000,000 million people.

Wana have a go at it?

Sure!

I'm fully aware that the Democratic and Republican party are drones! You seem to be aware of this as well. This has been the case since Citizens United. Bush like Obama had a great speech before their elections and then once in office realized they had to do what their DONORS paid them to do instead of what they actually had planned for America. Do you think those Corporations should be at Liberty to control the Politicians with $$$$ ?

Libertarians love the Constitution until they get into the Commerce Clause, then, they OPENLY stand against it........or at least that part of it.

Yes, people should be allowed to buy politicians... Because if you make it illegal, they will still be bought.....

Care to keep this BS going?

I pretty much owned you when I pointed out your thread title but then you attacked a party..... I could go on and point out clearly that in fact Democrats and Republicans have a very anti liberty platform. Dems talk about taxing those they simply feel wins them political points and Republicans don't want gays to get married.

"I pretty much owned you when I pointed out your thread title" <---Why does the Right only fixate on titles? Patriot act. Right to Farm. Right to work. All pretty titles. Ever read the bills?

--- Half of which consist of nothing more than you patting yourself on the back under the hallucinatory impression that you're the only one who's ever thought about going without parties and that your posts somehow contain arcane hidden shit that no one else can see.

I know I know. I attack all parties but then I side with certain perspectives of certain parties. It's VERY hard for a select few to comprehend.

"I pretty much owned you when I pointed out your thread title" <---Why does the Right only fixate on titles? Patriot act. Right to Farm. Right to work. All pretty titles. Ever read the bills?

Am I a righty or a libertarian????? And the title of the thread was made by you... Holt fuck and you're bitching about other peoples education levels...

I know I know. I attack all parties but then I side with certain perspectives of certain parties. It's VERY hard for a select few to comprehend.

lol. You're such an awesome dude. Tell me more about libertarians, it's funny watching you get it all wrong.

^Another awesome debate by a low educated American! No substance, all troll! Like a pro!
I was serious, first and foremost is the hate liberals have. How can people hate so much and not be considered to have a mental disorder.

Why does Liberalism attract bigots. Just about every post a liberal makes is a stereotype.

Seriously, Liberals were the KKK. Liberals were the Nazis. Liberals are the Marxist who murdered and killed over a 100,000,000 million people.

You started to disagree with me, then you read my post, then you agreed. Thanks! ^ Good post. Did you know that Nazi's used America's killing of Indians as their platform for killing Jews? Hitler wrote it in a book.

I like your post but Conservatives have more hate than Liberals.Just a fact. Jesse Jackson is unwilling to change. CONSERVATIVE.

You started to disagree with me, then you read my post, then you agreed. Thanks! ^ Good post. Did you know that Nazi's used America's killing of Indians as their platform for killing Jews? Hitler wrote it in a book.

I like your post but Conservatives have more hate than Liberals.Just a fact
Conservatives have more hate, I can simply count the titles of threads to disprove that statement.

I can point to the first hateful post in any thread and it's always liberal.

Hitler, did you know Hitler was a lucky idiot who simply rode the public sentiment of the times. Jews were going to suffer The Holocaust no matter who was in charge. That kind of hate started long before Germans ever knew of Indians in the New World.

Am I a righty or a libertarian????? And the title of the thread was made by you... Holt fuck and you're bitching about other peoples education levels...

No, I'm fully aware that you don't understand Libertarian as a Political group and it's ties with Right Wing ideaology. Libertarian and Tea Party have the same platform as Democrats and Republicans, except they want to change the tax code and hide the Commerce Clause part of the Constitution.

Research platforms and debate me differently. It's easy to see and prove.

Ironical post is ironical.

KKK and Nazis were on the right; Marxism on the left --- none of them were "Liberals". :cuckoo:
Take heart OP; you're not alone in abject cluelessness about what Liberalism is.

Not only murdered but murdered and killed a hundred million million. Bastards.

Last edited:

Conservatives have more hate, I can simply count the titles of threads to disprove that statement.

Hitler, did you know Hitler was a lucky idiot who simply rode the public sentiment of the times. Jews were going to suffer The Holocaust no matter who was in charge. That kind of hate started long before Germans ever knew of Indians in the New World.

PARTY PEOPLE have more hate. Those without a party are allowed to think about individual topics

Parties have hate. That is the point, no counting needed.

I like everyone and I'm willing to debate everyone in America. If their perspectives don't line up with mine, I want to learn their perspective and why. I'm willing to change my opinions if someone can hold a good enough debate, and I have.

Do I have a Liberal Mind or a Conservative Mind or is my Focus on the Liberty of the people?

Ironical post is ironical.

Take heart OP; you're not alone in abject cluelessness about what Liberalism is.

I fully understand what it is............Watching you turn your gears in mud is fun to watch.

From the Russian proverb, "Those who sling mud, lose ground"

Yes. I do a liberal amount of thinking. Let's keep diving into the topic :)

Forum List

Back