Liberals Don't Realize How Crazy They Are

You lost all credibility with this forum the first time you posted.

But especially with every thread where you show how up your head is buried up your posterior proclaiming that Islam is not a religion.

Which of course is only a pretext for your intention to piss on the First Amendment rights of Americans.
How can you justify your crazy claim of Islam being a religion ? It is totally immoral/unethical. Religions are based on ethics. You don't get it ?

Islam is illegal in the US as defined by the Constitution (as are all other supremacisms-Constitution didn't make any exception for Islam). It has no right to exist in the US.

So if religion is based upon ethics, Christianity is not a religion either. Agreed?

If any of the above were actual liberal policies, I’d oppose them too but since all of them are Republican lies about Democrats’ policies, just proceed with your daily conservative circle jerk.
If you oppose them, you're a conservative. They are all liberal (Democrat) policies. They are why we oppose liberalism (Democrats)

Which liberal told you that's what they stood for? None.

Which channel told you that's what liberals believe? I think we all know.

You are a walking example of brainwashed.

Boring conservative squares unable to see the world or another perspective different from what they grew up in. People get so scared of people who are different than them.

You are stereotyping Islam. As a christian I have had great muslim friends who are totally different than those radical terrorists you see on tv. Christianity has had extremist groups too. Christianity Germany committed mass genocide on the jews ... now did that mean all Christians around the world felt Jews should be gassed to death? NO.

So what if someone is gay what the hell is the big deal? I have worked with them through the years and honesty I think they can't change that is just way they are. Being straight and married twice I don't feel threatened by them and could care less they are gay.

I agree people can carry guns but not assalt rifles and with all the mass shootings in the news I think good gun control would be a good idea. If gun control is such a bad idea why are so many ER doctors in favor of gun control?
I don'tstereotype them, the Koran does that. Have you gone into those Muslims' bedrooms at night. Do you know if there is wife-beating (Koran 4:34) going on ? Can you see any bruises on the Muslim wives ? Not too easy to tell when they're dressed like this >>

th
Or like this >
th

Which liberal told you that's what they stood for? None.

Which channel told you that's what liberals believe? I think we all know.

You are a walking example of brainwashed.
Don't BS me. That's their policies, through and through. We all know it. This is why we conservatives oppose them. Maybe YOU're the brainwashed one.

Who the hell do you think supports Affirmative action ? Conservatives ? Who do you think is for gun-free zones ? Conservatives ?

Wanna know who voted for sanctuary cities ? 95% of Democrat Senators, that's who. So don't try to bullshit me.

So if religion is based upon ethics, Christianity is not a religion either. Agreed?
NO. Not agreed. Nothing is more ethical than the teachings of Jesus Christ.

And even if Christianity was unethical, that doesn't make Islam not unethical.

Calling Islam a religion is about equivalent to calling a desert a flood zone.

NO. Not agreed. Nothing is more ethical than the teachings of Jesus Christ.

And even if Christianity was unethical, that doesn't make Islam not unethical.

Calling Islam a religion is about equivalent to calling a desert a flood zone.

I keep noting your complete inability to deal with reality, and you keep making the point FOR me.

I keep noting your complete inability to deal with reality, and you keep making the point FOR me.
I keep noting you ability to post words, in conjunction with your inability to actually say something.

Your thread premise is wrong – it’s a lie and a fallacy; as ridiculous as it is ignorant.
I keep noting your ability to post words, in conjunction with your inability to actually say something, by virtue of having any reasoning attached to it. Come back when you think you've got something to back up your silly post.

I keep hearing Democrats trying to say that the 5 things listed in the OP don't apply to them. This is why they lose the presidency, the US Congress, the Supreme Court, and state positions all over the country. Because they have bad positions on the issues, and then pretend they don't.

Quite peculiar how they say outlandish things and expect people to accept them. Next they'll be telling us that Florida is cold in the summer. (with a straight face) :rolleyes:

Boring conservative squares unable to see the world or another perspective different from what they grew up in. People get so scared of people who are different than them.

You are stereotyping Islam. As a christian I have had great muslim friends who are totally different than those radical terrorists you see on tv. Christianity has had extremist groups too. Christianity Germany committed mass genocide on the jews ... now did that mean all Christians around the world felt Jews should be gassed to death? NO.

So what if someone is gay what the hell is the big deal? I have worked with them through the years and honesty I think they can't change that is just way they are. Being straight and married twice I don't feel threatened by them and could care less they are gay.

I agree people can carry guns but not assalt rifles and with all the mass shootings in the news I think good gun control would be a good idea. If gun control is such a bad idea why are so many ER doctors in favor of gun control?
I don'tstereotype them,

All you do is stereotype Muslims in order to persecute Americans for their religious beliefs.

I have seen you advocate for the burning of Korans, for tearing down mosques and other things which are so very clearly pissing on the First Amendment- but you don't care in your pursuit of harm to Americans.

All you do is stereotype Muslims in order to persecute Americans for their religious beliefs.

I have seen you advocate for the burning of Korans, for tearing down mosques and other things which are so very clearly pissing on the First Amendment- but you don't care in your pursuit of harm to Americans.
Stereotyping doesn't exist in a vacuum. There are REASONS why people are stereotyped. It's because they consistently do the things they are stereotyped to.

I don't recall advcating burning Korans, but of course they should be eliminated. They are treasonous and illegal. Same with mosques. And I have never advocated persecution of anyone ovr religious beliefs.

However, if Islam was a religion, of course I would still advocate the enforcement of Article 6, Section 2 of the Constitution which bans Islam, due to its illegal supremacism + violations of scores of US laws. Nothing trumps the Constitution's Supremacy clause, including religions (or cults like Islam, masquerading as religions)

Denying Islam is the equivalent of calling Thomas Jefferson, Mohatma Gandhi and the Pope ignorant idiots.
the Pope IS an ignrant idiot, and Tomas Jefferson was in no way a supporter of Islam. He owned a Koran just to be able to understand his enemy (Muslim Barbary Pirates)

Sorry for the misspelling and typos. my computer is actin irregular.

Stereotyping doesn't exist in a vacuum. There are REASONS why people are stereotyped. It's because they consistently do the things they are stereotyped to.

I don't recall advcating burning Korans, but of course they should be eliminated. They are treasonous and illegal. Same with mosques. And I have never advocated persecution of anyone ovr religious beliefs.

However, if Islam was a religion, of course I would still advocate the enforcement of Article 6, Section 2 of the Constitution which bans Islam

There's no such thing. Not that simple nonexistence has ever stopped your delusional ass before.

Denying Islam is the equivalent of calling Thomas Jefferson, Mohatma Gandhi and the Pope ignorant idiots.
the Pope IS an ignrant idiot, and Tomas Jefferson was in no way a supporter of Islam. He owned a Koran just to be able to understand his enemy (Muslim Barbary Pirates).

You are an ignorant idiot- not the Pope.

You can't even understand the difference between recognizing reality- that Islam is a religion- Thomas Jefferson was not a supporter of Islam- he recognized the reality that Islam is a religion and believed that all Americans must have religious freedom including Muslims.

Meanwhile- you just keep pissing on the Constitution.

I have come to realize that you are not an American which is why you so clearly despise our Constitution.

You are an ignorant idiot- not the Pope.

You can't even understand the difference between recognizing reality- that Islam is a religion- Thomas Jefferson was not a supporter of Islam- he recognized the reality that Islam is a religion and believed that all Americans must have religious freedom including Muslims.

Meanwhile- you just keep pissing on the Constitution.

I have come to realize that you are not an American which is why you so clearly despise our Constitution.
You have already LOST the debate about Islam being a religion.
1.You agreed that a religion is a system of worship with a code of ethics. You did not deny that. Good you are right on that.
2.You also did not deny that Islam is the Koran. Good you're right about that too. 3. You also did not deny that the Koran advocates (if not commands) Muslims to commit and engage in murder, rape, wife beating, severe misogyny, pedophilia, slavery, and is supremacist.

So you yourself have shown that because Islam, by virtue of its Koran (and actions of Muslims) is fundamentally UNethical, and thus cannot be a religion.

In fact it is an evil ideology ,which is exactly the opposite of a religion. If Thomas Jefferson had thought Islam was a religion (which I rather doubt), he simply would have been wrong.

There's no such thing. Not that simple nonexistence has ever stopped your delusional ass before.
Yes, there IS A SUCH THING as Article 6, Section 2 of the Constitution which bans Islam, and all other supremacisms (of which Islam is the largest one in the world).
And framers of the Constitution didn't make an exception for Islam because some guy in a computer frum in 2018 says that they should.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back