Liberals Don't Realize How Crazy They Are

This thread could as well have been entitled >> "Liberals Ruin a Good Thing". Wow. Does this mean that I, protectionist, actually agree with some policies of liberals ? Well, yes it does. There are a few. As a conservative who was a liberal for 40 years, before becoming an independent in 2003 (and still voting for Kerry in 2004, and then Obama in 2008), and then a conservative in 2009, I still have a few liberal preferences.

Some friends of mine say >> "If you think that, you should be a Democrat." Well, I'm not. I'm a registered Republican, and a very conservative one, as well. So what is that keeps me firmly entrenched on the right, despite having some left issue preferences ?

It is the crazyiness of the left that keeps me away from it. The problem with the left is that it goes waaaay too far in some of the things it stands for. It is so bad that I have to abandon some of my rather lefty policies, which I still firmly support, and go to the right, and vote for Donald Trump (twice). I also voted for Virgil Goode in 2012, because I thought Romney wasn't conservative enough.

I doubt that this will even make a dent in liberals' mindsets and political persuasions, but here are the reasons I could go never back to them again, and how they ruin their own polity, making it unacceptable >>

1. Being globalist, advocating open borders, and flooding the US with millions of people from 3rd world hellholes.

2. Accepting Islam as a religion, and its imposition of immoral and illegal practices upon Americans, even including terrorism in some cases.

3. Pandering to blacks to the point of discriminating against whites in Affirmative Action, and engaging in lawlessness.

4. Disrespecting the 2nd amendment and infringing on the right to carry a gun for self-defense.

5. Support of crazy sexual orientation policies.

There are more but I guess these are the basics. What a shame. To ruin good policies, and a whole political party, just to support these crazy ones.
Those who voted for Trump are in no position to refer to others as ‘crazy.’

Are you bashing your own blue states PA, MI, and WI?

The level of ignorance and stupidity in this post is just mind boggling.

I read your links. Blogspot is not a credible source. Neither are personal blogs, neo-Nazi hate sites, or alt-right newspapers.

You telling me who you are cuts no ice with me. I read your posts and they are poorly written. Not only are they factually incorrect, but the language, grammar and syntax are that of a high school drop out, not someone with a post-graduate degree. Your presentation of fact and figures are similarly amateurish and lacking.

Muslims aren’t trying to change US law. They couldn’t if they wanted to. The Constitution forbids it. They’d have to amend the Constitution first. If you weren’t an uneducated idiot, you’d know that the hysteria over Sharia law has no basis in fact at all.

Yesterday you tried to tell me that exporters pay tariffs, that only an idiot thinks that Americans will end up paying them. I posted three three links which proved that the only idiot in this conversation is you.

Even on the internet, it is unwise to pretend to be something you’re not. You lack the education, the brains, the facts, or the language skills to pull it off.
I hate to inform you that you have absolutely NO CLUE as to what you are talking about. You want to go one on one with me, on Islam ? Yeah ? Well you're going to have to do an awful lot of reading to do that, because that's just what I've been doing for the last 17 years.

You obviously are in way over your head, here. "Muslims aren’t trying to change US law" ? Is that so ? If you knew what Muslims (the Muslim Brotherhood and their scores of US front groups >> CAIR, ISNA, MAS, MSA, FCNA, NAIT, MAYA, UASR, IAP, IIIT, IMANA, et al), are doing (and HAVE BEEN doing for 27 years), you would not say such an ignorant thing.

For your edification, their plan is to DESTROY all of North America, and all of western civilization, and ELIMINATE it, and turn it all into an Islamic state. That's means no US Constitution. Get it ? They are just as subversive to the US as ISIS or al Qaeda, the only difference is methodology. While the former groups are violent, the MB groups are generally non-violent (terrorists in suits). They do their work within the system, and try to subvert it by changing the culture, assisted greatly by US liberals.

Here is their infamous Explanatory Memorandum of May 22, 1991 (declaration of war against the USA), discovered by FBI agents in 2004, along with many other Muslim Brotherhood documents >>

"The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all that the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood in North America] must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands, and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated, and Allah's religion is made victorious over all religions."

Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).

https://www.investigativeproject.org/documents/misc/20.pdf (scroll down to page 15 where English begins; first half is in Arabic)

Oh, you posted links. Gee, that's nice. I'm not going to go back and look at your links, but I do recall refuting some links (Forbes was one of them) which did nothing but put forth the age old scam scare talk of price hikes, and costs being passed on to consumers, all of which is fallacy)

If you want an education on economics or on Islamization (if you even know what the word means), I'll will show you how much you don't know. We could start with my Islamization Quiz. I have given it to lots of information-deprived liberals, victims of liberal OMISSION media. Highest score they ever got was 10% (most got zero). Shockingly, a few even asked me >> "Islamization. What's that ?"

Last edited:
I support the rights of Americans.

You piss on the Constitution.
No. You support rights for all Muslims. True Muslims (ie followers of the Koran) are not "Americans". True Muslims have no nationality. Their only nationality is the Ummah (worldwide community of Muslims)

So, for example, a Muslim in the US has more kinship to another Muslim in Sweden than he does to a fellow American. A Muslim in England has more allegiance to a Muslim in China than he does to a fellow living around the corner in London.

"Piss on the Constitution" ? That's what YOU do, by supporting Muslims, whose supremacism the Constitution outlaws in the Supremacy Clause.

Here's another tip for anyone wanting to talk about Muslims - particularly the Stealth Jihad MB ones, who pose as ordinary, friendly Americans, so as to integrate themselves into the culture (and slowly change it to Islam).

Islamists do not necessarily define English words as we Americans do. For instance, they may say >. "We are opposed to violence against innocent people."

Sounds good, right ? What you might be missing is that the Islamist generally does not define the entire populations of Israel and the USA, to be "innocent."

This thread could as well have been entitled >> "Liberals Ruin a Good Thing". Wow. Does this mean that I, protectionist, actually agree with some policies of liberals ? Well, yes it does. There are a few. As a conservative who was a liberal for 40 years, before becoming an independent in 2003 (and still voting for Kerry in 2004, and then Obama in 2008), and then a conservative in 2009, I still have a few liberal preferences.

Some friends of mine say >> "If you think that, you should be a Democrat." Well, I'm not. I'm a registered Republican, and a very conservative one, as well. So what is that keeps me firmly entrenched on the right, despite having some left issue preferences ?

It is the crazyiness of the left that keeps me away from it. The problem with the left is that it goes waaaay too far in some of the things it stands for. It is so bad that I have to abandon some of my rather lefty policies, which I still firmly support, and go to the right, and vote for Donald Trump (twice). I also voted for Virgil Goode in 2012, because I thought Romney wasn't conservative enough.

I doubt that this will even make a dent in liberals' mindsets and political persuasions, but here are the reasons I could go never back to them again, and how they ruin their own polity, making it unacceptable >>

1. Being globalist, advocating open borders, and flooding the US with millions of people from 3rd world hellholes.

2. Accepting Islam as a religion, and its imposition of immoral and illegal practices upon Americans, even including terrorism in some cases.

3. Pandering to blacks to the point of discriminating against whites in Affirmative Action, and engaging in lawlessness.

4. Disrespecting the 2nd amendment and infringing on the right to carry a gun for self-defense.

There are more but I guess these are the basics. What a shame. To ruin good policies, and a whole political party, just to support these crazy ones.

poor mentally ill deranged trump kin

This thread could as well have been entitled >> "Liberals Ruin a Good Thing". Wow. Does this mean that I, protectionist, actually agree with some policies of liberals ? Well, yes it does. There are a few. As a conservative who was a liberal for 40 years, before becoming an independent in 2003 (and still voting for Kerry in 2004, and then Obama in 2008), and then a conservative in 2009,I still have a few liberal preferences.

Some friends of mine say >> "If you think that, you should be a Democrat." Well, I'm not. I'm a registered Republican, and a very conservative one, as well. so what is that keeps me firmly entrenched on the right, despite having some left issue preferences ?

It is the crazyiness of the left that keeps me away from it. The problem with the left is that it goes waaaay too far in some of the things it stands for. It is so bad that I have to abandon some of my rather lefty policies, which i still firmly support, and go to the right, and vote for Donald Trump (twice). I also voted for Virgil Goode in 2012, because I thought Romney wasn't conservative enough.

2. Accepting Islam as a religion, and its imposition of immoral and illegal practices upon Americans, including terrorism in some cases.

Let's examine your bullet points:

1. False Claim. All American Citizen likely want a secure border. We don't feel arresting mothers and separating them from their children at the border increases our security.

Permitting illegals to enter at will and stay indicates that you people emphatically do not want secure borders.

2. Islam is a religion, and one which was recognized by the founding fathers in the 18th Century.

Jefferson studied the Koran and Islam to gain insights into the Barbary Pirates. He wasn't a fan.

3. Affirmative Action was a practice by government to recruit minorities, incl. women, into the workforce so that government agencies reflected the demographics of its population.

Protected and privileged classes are unconstitutional.

4. The claim that the 2nd A. allows anyone to own, possess or have in their custody and control is a fiction.

No one has claimed that, easily evidenced by the fact that felons lose their right to own firearms.

5. Sexual preferences among consenting adults do no harm. Crimes of rape, sexual assault of minors and adults are crimes, and in most states sex can only be consensual if the participant is 18 and older.

The more openly decadent the society, the more likely it is headed to destruction.

Liberals do not have have never permitted illegals to enter “at will”. This is a lie that Trump tells daily to frighten the feeble minded.

As for immigrants leaving “shithole” countries, do you have any idea how hard it is for them to get to the USA? It takes years to get a visa and to scrape together the money to do it, unless you’re wealthy. You have to be smart, hard working, resourceful and determined just to get here. Those are the kinds of qualities you want to see in your country’s citizens.

See, you FULLY support illegal immigration, was that so hard?

Nowhere in that post did I even suggest I supported illegal immigration. The first thing I said was “it takes years to get a visa and scrape together the money to get here”.

Pointing out the lies, errors and inconsistencies in your ignorant, hysterical and false posts about illegal immigration does not constitute support for illegal immigration.

Idiots like you keep repeating the lie that liberals support open borders. If we don’t support the ridiculous waste of money like the wall, if we think that deporting people who were brought here as children and which Americans have paid to educate, who have no criminal records, just as they reaching at an age and in a position to give back, pay taxes and contribute to the economy, which seems stupid to me, then we must be in favour of open borders.

There are other ways of dealing with immigrations than spending billionsvon a wall that won’t work, or deporting 12 million people which will reduce your GDP, increase the deficit, and create a recession.

Added to which, you cannot round up and deport 11 million people. It’s a physical impossibility. At this point in his presidency, Obama had actually deported more people than Trump.

For all of his bluster, and all of the money he’s wasted on interment camps and border patrols, Trump’s immigration policies aren’t working. The number of refugee claimants in increasing in spite of family separations and now your spending 200 million building internment camps. This is fiscal lunacy.

While Trump rails against family re-unification and makes false claims about how aunts, uncles cousins coming in through one immigrant, his wife’s parents were sworn in as US citizen. They’re old. What are they going to contribute, other than two more votes for Dumb Donald? They’ll use Medicare and other government service programs that they never worked for or contributed to. Chain migration at its finest.

Actually, I doubt they vote for Donnie. I wouldn’t vote for a man who treated my daughter so badly, humiliating her with his infidelities, and his lies. Their lawyer spoke out against Trumps immigration policies, saying that under Trumps proposed changed to immigration, his wife parents would qualify to come here.

Liberals do not have have never permitted illegals to enter “at will”. This is a lie that Trump tells daily to frighten the feeble minded.

As for immigrants leaving “shithole” countries, do you have any idea how hard it is for them to get to the USA? It takes years to get a visa and to scrape together the money to do it, unless you’re wealthy. You have to be smart, hard working, resourceful and determined just to get here. Those are the kinds of qualities you want to see in your country’s citizens.
The kinds of qualities I would like to see in immigrants, I have been posting here for 5 years. Here they are once again >>

1. Immigrants bringing needed and wanted skills and talents, such as great scientist or great violinist (although this would be rare)

2. Immigrants bringing large amounts of capital to open businesses and create jobs, (FOR AMERICANS) at good pay.

As for liberals (Democrats) permitting (and encouraging) illegals to enter the US....:puhleeze:...., they do that by voting for amnesty, voting for (and maintaining) sanctuary cities, opposing the border wall, offering welfare to illegals (and other nice things), and doing all they can to obstruct the deportation of these invaders/occupiers/pillagers, such as (of late) the ludicrous suggestion of abolishing ICE.

Their plan is to turn the US into a 3rd world hellhole, with all the dirtbags they bring in, offering nothing to the country, but VOTES for them (Democrats)

Rich white people will not be emigrating to the US. They’ve established themselves and made their money where they are. The USA offers NOTHING to first world Europeans.

Canadians, Scandinavian’s, Europeans are going to a country being torn apart by racism and ignorance, where only millionaires are getting decent health care, and their children get a substandard education. We all have better, cheaper healthcare where we are. As well as a better quality of life and a better standard of living.

As for business, your infrastructure is crumbling, no mandated vacations, no work life balance, no maternity leave. Health care premiums, already the most expensive in the world, are skyrocketing as Republicans systematically strangle Obamacare. Life expectancy is dropping you can’t fill the jobs you have now because your workers dont have the skills, the opioid crisis is killing thousands and the possibility of racial unrest isn’t far away.

If I were to leave Canada, I’d go to New Zealand, Switzerland, the Netherlands or Australia. The last place I would go is the shithole of the First World. That’s what right wing policies are doing have done to the US.

Instead of focusing on the very real problems of health care, infrastructure, and income inequity, you idiots are obsessed about illegal immigration.

You want to cut the number of people seeking asylum from Central America? Go down to Honduras and ElSavador and get rid of the narco terrorists gangs YOU created. MS13 is an American gang. You broke it, you fix it.

When people can live in safety and security in those countries, they’ll stay home too.

Last edited:
The level of ignorance and stupidity in this post is just mind boggling.

I read your links. Blogspot is not a credible source. Neither are personal blogs, neo-Nazi hate sites, or alt-right newspapers.

You telling me who you are cuts no ice with me. I read your posts and they are poorly written. Not only are they factually incorrect, but the language, grammar and syntax are that of a high school drop out, not someone with a post-graduate degree. Your presentation of fact and figures are similarly amateurish and lacking.

Muslims aren’t trying to change US law. They couldn’t if they wanted to. The Constitution forbids it. They’d have to amend the Constitution first. If you weren’t an uneducated idiot, you’d know that the hysteria over Sharia law has no basis in fact at all.

Yesterday you tried to tell me that exporters pay tariffs, that only an idiot thinks that Americans will end up paying them. I posted three three links which proved that the only idiot in this conversation is you.

Even on the internet, it is unwise to pretend to be something you’re not. You lack the education, the brains, the facts, or the language skills to pull it off.
Yeah ? Well you're going to have to do an awful lot of reading to do that, because that's just what I've been doing for the last 17 years."

Reading lots of online religious bigotry sites doesn't really count as 'reading' as much as just filling your head with bigotry.

I support the rights of Americans.

You piss on the Constitution.
No. You support rights for all Muslims. True Muslims (ie followers of the Koran) are not "Americans". .

I do support rights for all Muslim Americans. And Christian Americans. And Jewish Americans.

And yes Muslim Americans are just as much Americans as I am- and as you are. And some ended their lives being far more American than you are.

h-MUSLIM-AMERICAN-VERTERANS-628x314.jpg

You are a tiny little religious bigot- no different than the anti-semites that 'warned' us about the the Jews 100 years ago.

Luckily for all of us- you will not succeed in your goal of pissing on the Constitution.

Unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed, corrects for capitalism, laissez-fair laziness regarding full employment of resources in any given market; but, especially the market for Labor.

Rich white people will not be emigrating to the US. They’ve established themselves and made their money where they are. The USA offers NOTHING to first world Europeans.

Canadians, Scandinavian’s, Europeans are going to a country being torn apart by racism and ignorance, where only millionaires are getting decent health care, and their children get a substandard education. We all have better, cheaper healthcare where we are. As well as a better quality of life and a better standard of living.

As for business, your infrastructure is crumbling, no mandated vacations, no work life balance, no maternity leave. Health care premiums, already the most expensive in the world, are skyrocketing as Republicans systematically strangle Obamacare. Life expectancy is dropping you can’t fill the jobs you have now because your workers dont have the skills, the opioid crisis is killing thousands and the possibility of racial unrest isn’t far away.

If I were to leave Canada, I’d go to New Zealand, Switzerland, the Netherlands or Australia. The last place I would go is the shithole of the First World. That’s what right wing policies are doing have done to the US.

Instead of focusing on the very real problems of health care, infrastructure, and income inequity, you idiots are obsessed about illegal immigration.

You want to cut the number of people seeking asylum from Central America? Go down to Honduras and ElSavador and get rid of the narco terrorists gangs YOU created. MS13 is an American gang. You broke it, you fix it.

When people can live in safety and security in those countries, they’ll stay home too.
Safety and security ? You're in Canada, and you're going to talk about safety and security ? What the hell kind of safety and security can you ever have, when your whole country is one big, gun-free zone, full of unarmed defenseless people ?

I take exception to your comment that >> "When people can live in safety and security in those countries, they’ll stay home too" I think you're wrong on that.
1. The highest numbers of people coming to the US from Central America are coming from Guatemala, which has a much lower homicide/crime rate then 2 other Central American countries - El Salvador and Belize.

2. There are countries that are closer to Guatemala than the US, and which have lower homicide/crime rates than the US. They could go go to those countries much easier than to come here. You know why they come here ? Asylum ? Nah!
They're coming here for $$$$. Freebies, and economic opportunity, which aren't available in those other countries (

And yes we are obsessed with illegal immigration. That's because illegal "immigration" actually is not "immigration", it is invasion, occupation, and imperialism, with the invader/occupiers pillaging the US for $138 Billion/year in remittances + tens of Billions/yr more in welfare drain. And it really isn't just illegal immigration that is harmful, it is legal immigration too.

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2016

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($133 Billion/year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

17. Influx of terrorists

18. Litter

19. Forest Fires.

We should be generating one thousand dollars per foreign national in the US.

How many million, foreign nationals may engage in tourism in the US, and look for work; only Persons applying for Citizenship or permanent residence are immigrants, not tourists.

Boring conservative squares unable to see the world or another perspective different from what they grew up in. People get so scared of people who are different than them.

You are stereotyping Islam. As a christian I have had great muslim friends who are totally different than those radical terrorists you see on tv. Christianity has had extremist groups too. Christianity Germany committed mass genocide on the jews ... now did that mean all Christians around the world felt Jews should be gassed to death? NO.

So what if someone is gay what the hell is the big deal? I have worked with them through the years and honesty I think they can't change that is just way they are. Being straight and married twice I don't feel threatened by them and could care less they are gay.

I agree people can carry guns but not assalt rifles and with all the mass shootings in the news I think good gun control would be a good idea. If gun control is such a bad idea why are so many ER doctors in favor of gun control?

Forum List

Back