Liberals don't believe they hold "opinions." They believe that they are just "right."

I just don't see the value in the finding.

It proves Liberals are stingy, hypocritical assholes.

All it proves is that Arthur C. Brooks thinks that.

Just as the Peter Schweizer's exhaustive research using Liberal sources such as University of Chicago;s General Social Survey confirms.

Sure thing. You've read his book and checked all the sources yourself, I'm sure.

Do you have such an inferiority complex that you need to pay people to write books about how awesome you are?

Is "liberals" a 3rd person plural noun?

It sure is.

Great. Then "them" is an appropriate pronoun.

I understand it completely. Its just wrong, that's all.

The way you were trying to use it, the appropriate phrasing would have been "Did you ask all liberals?"

It should have been clear to all but them most mentally incapacitated that the pronoun "them" had the antecedent "liberals" when I used it. I'm very sorry you're a complete imbecile.

What is your native language?

Its not MORON so I guess that's why I can't understand you.

I'm sorry if it upsets you, but the fact is that you used the pronoun incorrectly. Getting angry won't change that. Usually, native speakers don't make those kinds of syntax errors, but as they say, even a dog sometimes walks into a pole. Try not to take it personally.

I just don't see the value in the finding.

Just as the Peter Schweizer's exhaustive research using Liberal sources such as University of Chicago;s General Social Survey confirms.

Sure thing. You've read his book and checked all the sources yourself, I'm sure.

I will take that as your surrender.

:lol:

It sure is.

It should have been clear to all but them most mentally incapacitated that the pronoun "them" had the antecedent "liberals" when I used it. I'm very sorry you're a complete imbecile.

I'm sorry if it upsets you, but the fact is that you used the pronoun incorrectly. Getting angry won't change that. Usually, native speakers don't make those kinds of syntax errors, but as they say, even a dog sometimes walks into a pole. Try not to take it personally.

You're one of the most mentally challenged people I've ever met.

It sure is.

Drop the grammar nazi routine and get back to your own topic.

Whatever makes you feel good about yourself, go for it. If Arthur C. Brooks says it, its gotta be true.

Whatever makes you feel good about yourself, go for it. If Arthur C. Brooks says it, its gotta be true.

Let me know when you are tired of getting your ass kicked, and I will stop:

'Now, a pair of new studies by the Pew Research Center together indicate that not only are Republicans more generous than Democrats, they are more informed about general facts of American political life and are also more tolerant about maintaining relationships with people of differing political views.'

M.D. Harmon: Polls highlight what women think of the GOP, which party is more “judgmental” | The Maine Wire

That exhaustive study is Pure Pubcrappe. The proof is you know all about it, dupe LOL.

Dems WANT to pay more taxes, to help their country and fellow man. Not only are GOP voters just as liable as Dems to get assistance, red states are freeloaders. You're an arrogant, stupid, greedy, brainwashed POS. TYVM. LOL

Unk is a pompous lying twit, Oc, not to worry.

Your BS is pathetic. See what the parties' POLICIES are, moron. The GOP panders to the rich and LIES. Duh. Memorize the sig, moron dupes.

'Now, a pair of new studies by the Pew Research Center together indicate that not only are Republicans more generous than Democrats, they are more informed about general facts of American political life and are also more tolerant about maintaining relationships with people of differing political views.'

M.D. Harmon: Polls highlight what women think of the GOP, which party is more “judgmental” | The Maine Wire

SECOND, VIEWPOINTS: Last year, we saw a study that showed conservatives, especially religious ones, gave far more to charitable causes and spent far more of their free time helping others directly than liberals and Democrats did. Heck, the righties even gave more blood to the Red Cross than leftists donated.

Wow "a study" ? How specific.

Or maybe it is an accurate description of your posting style, something else that probably never occurred to you.

Ah, more lashing out. We both know what that means.

No it's that you pointedly refuse to explain a couple of things. How are conservatives different or better than liberals on the point of blind political faith and do you yourself think that you subject your beliefs to greater scrutiny than liberals?

How could I "pointedly refuse" to answer a question you didn't ask me until just now? I didn't make any such comparison in the OP so if you wanted to talk about this you should have asked sooner. No point along the political spectrum is immune from "blind faith" as you call it, but liberals in particular seem to believe that their ideology represents 'the truth,' and therefore all others must then be lies, deception, or gross ignorance. I gave several examples in the OP of statements commonly made by liberals here to support my claim, and then of course a number of liberals commented here in a manner that exactly proved my point. If you want to start a thread on what you see as tendencies in conservative thinking I'd be happy to participate.

I also did not compare my internal thought processes with anyone else's, because that would be pointlessly irrational and any conclusions reached illogical.

Last edited:

You're one of the most mentally challenged people I've ever met.

Lashing out again doesn't change a thing. It seems this is just something you don't understand very well, and that's ok.

Drop the grammar nazi routine and get back to your own topic.

Hey, I didn't want to make a big issue of it.

Ah, more lashing out. We both know what that means.

No it's that you pointedly refuse to explain a couple of things. How are conservatives different or better than liberals on the point of blind political faith and do you yourself think that you subject your beliefs to greater scrutiny than liberals?

How could I "pointedly refuse" to answer a question you didn't ask me until just now? I didn't make any such comparison in the OP so if you wanted to talk about this you should have asked sooner. No point along the political spectrum is immune from "blind faith" as you call it, but liberals in particular seem to believe that their ideology represents 'the truth,' and therefore all others must then be lies, deception, or gross ignorance. I gave several examples in the OP of statement commonly made by liberals here to support my claim, and then of course a number of liberals commented here in a manner that exactly proved my point. If you want to start a thread on what you see as tendencies in conservative thinking I'd be happy to participate.

I also did not compare my internal thought processes with anyone else's, because that would be pointlessly irrational and any conclusions reached illogical.

Bullshit non answer that just slings the same crap you been slinging all along, I asked you these questions at least twice in this thread and you ducked them, now I know why, you only have one mode of attack and are unable to deal with turnaround, too late to beat a real answer out of you, going to bed.

Pew Research. You are in denial, tard.

How could I "pointedly refuse" to answer a question you didn't ask me until just now? I didn't make any such comparison in the OP so if you wanted to talk about this you should have asked sooner. No point along the political spectrum is immune from "blind faith" as you call it, but liberals in particular seem to believe that their ideology represents 'the truth,' and therefore all others must then be lies, deception, or gross ignorance. I gave several examples in the OP of statement commonly made by liberals here to support my claim, and then of course a number of liberals commented here in a manner that exactly proved my point. If you want to start a thread on what you see as tendencies in conservative thinking I'd be happy to participate.

Bullshit non answer that just slings the same crap you been slinging all along, I asked you these questions at least twice in this thread and you ducked them.

How is that a "non answer"? And if you think you asked me before, please quote the posts where you did so.

Last edited:
Maybe you should go to bed; you haven't been doing very well.

Pew Research. You are in denial, tard.

Really? LOL! Did you even read your own link? Never mind - just tell me the name of the Pew Research Study that concluded liberals were less generous. I anxiously await your response!

Forum List

Back