Liberals cannot be racists

Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. The former principle is stressed in classical liberalism while the latter is more evident in social liberalism.

There are no racist liberals. Liberals do not discriminate against other people on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, religion....Liberals welcome everyone in this world. They are tolerant.

Liberals cannot be racists. I repeat: Liberals cannot be racists. I repeat again: Liberals cannot be racists.

Except that they do, all the time.

Examples please? You said all the time so I need millions of people as examples who are liberal and racists. I don't need one or two people, but I need a huge truck load of people who in your opinion are liberal and racists.

Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. The former principle is stressed in classical liberalism while the latter is more evident in social liberalism.

There are no racist liberals. Liberals do not discriminate against other people on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, religion....Liberals welcome everyone in this world. They are tolerant.

Liberals cannot be racists. I repeat: Liberals cannot be racists. I repeat again: Liberals cannot be racists.

Examples please? You said all the time so I need millions of people as examples who are liberal and racists. I don't need one or two people, but I need a huge truck load of people who in your opinion are liberal and racists.

HOw about long standing wildly popular (with liberas) policies?

LIke the use of the legal theory of Disparate Impact which was the justification for the blatant anti-white discrimination in the new haven fire fighter case.

Supported by Sotomoyer, and later by all the democratically appointed Justices on the Supreme Court.

To the extent that sotomoyer was elevated to the Court, by a liberal, democratic president, despite (or because?) of her support for blatant anti-white discrimination.

for one example. Want another?

The hard Left has demonstrated that there are actually two (2) kinds of racism.

The first is the old fashioned, "let's drink a big ol' bunch o' Hamms beer and ride around drunk in a pick-'em-up truck screaming at black people" racism. The traditional racism that the hard Left ascribes to conservatives only. Are more conservatives this type of racist than are liberals? Yeah, I wouldn't quibble over that, and it obviously still exists.

The second is more of a de facto racism, and this is the hard Left's territory. Lowering standards for blacks at every opportunity, defending their bad behavior at every opportunity, refusing to hold a mirror up to their face for fear of losing them as a constituency, screaming "racist" whenever any dares to criticize them, demanding that they are treated differently purely because of the color of their skin, only in a "nice" way.

It's a different type of racism, but still destructive, and now into multiple generations. Blacks have been victimized en masse twice now. They deserve much better.

Last edited:
The hard Left has demonstrated that there are actually two (2) kinds of racism.

The first is the old fashioned, let's drink a bunch o' Hamms beer and ride around drunk in a pick-'em-up truck screaming at black people racism. The traditional racism that the hard Left ascribes to conservatives only. Are more conservatives this type of racist than are liberals? Yeah, I wouldn't quibble over that, and it obviously still exists.

The second is more of a de facto racism, and this is the hard Left's territory. Lowering standards for blacks at every opportunity, defending their bad behavior at every opportunity, refusing to hold a mirror up to their face for fear of losing them as a constituency, screaming "racist" whenever any dares to criticize them, demanding that they are treated differently purely because of the color of their skin, only in a "nice" way.

It's a different type of racism, but still destructive, and now into multiple generations. Blacks have been victimized en masse twice now.

I think you are being overly generous with the first type.

Have you listened to the hate drenched bile that is constantly spewed from the left on those from the SOuth? Regional bigotry is just another form of bigotry.

Have you listened to the constant hate drenched bile that is constantly spewed from the left on those who are Christian? The was on the list of things the op claimed libs could not discriminate on.

For two examples.

"Liberals cannot be racists"

Of course they can, everyone harbors some degree of racism, bigotry, and animosity – the difference is liberals, for the most part, work to refrain from acting on those perceptions, something most conservatives are incapable of doing.

Whether one is a racist or not isn't the issue, it's how we respond to our racism.

There is a reason that 'no true Scotsman' is a logical fallacy.

That is all the OP did - post a blatant no true Scotsman fallacy.

Hahaha, I posted a lie? Really? Liberals are not racists. Don't believe me? Liberals get support from blacks, Jews, gays, Muslims, Indians, Asians, Africans, latinos, women and WHITE MEN too. Yes the coveted WHITE WHITE WHITE MEN MEN MEN.

Hohohoho. Yes, liberals must be so racists, virtually ALL ethnic people including white men join the liberals during elections. Hahahahaha. How racist!
Lie?

Where did I use the term lie. No, you posted a no true Scotsman fallacy. It is so blatant and obvious that I could use it as a direct example of what a no true Scotsman fallacy is.

Where do you find the fallacy? Explain away.
This really should not have to be explained - it is the basics of debate...

No true Scotsman - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Person A: "No Scotsman puts sugar on his porridge."
Person B: "But my uncle Angus likes sugar with his porridge."
Person A: "Ah yes, but no true Scotsman puts sugar on his porridge."
"And as I said racism and liberalism are mutually exclusive. If someone is a racist, he/she does not believe in the liberal principle of equality. So she may vote for a dem but she is not a liberal. LOL."

IOW, no true liberal is racist.

Right, you still failed to explain why you think liberals are racists. If liberals were racists, then they would not be liberals. I know of no liberals who espoused racism and found the philosophy of liberalism still attractive. Even if you assume that no true scotsman fallacy applies to my argument, I still need to see widespread examples of liberals being racists.

It's a much easier proposition to prove conservative racism. No one even debates that anymore. But liberals being racists is unheard of. You can never find an example of liberal racists. Liberalism offers nothing to true racists.

Examples are abound. The problem is that as soon as one is presented your immediate response is going to be that person is not a true liberal - hence the true Scotsman fallacy we already explained. You went through a period when the 'liberals' were trying to hold onto 'separate but equal.' Now you have leaders that think Obama is just fine because he does not have a 'negro dialect.' Of course shouting racist epitaphs at tea parties is fine and not an example of liberal racism either:

Then some of the victims of subdued racism at those oh so conservative universities:

Then you go further and:
make asinine demands of 'millions of examples.' Good luck finding a million examples of anything - you don't have the time to go through them if you started now and did so until you died.c Of course, all we need is ONE example because you claim that NO LIBERAL is racist. one single example is all that it takes to show that statement is flat out false.

Hahaha, I posted a lie? Really? Liberals are not racists. Don't believe me? Liberals get support from blacks, Jews, gays, Muslims, Indians, Asians, Africans, latinos, women and WHITE MEN too. Yes the coveted WHITE WHITE WHITE MEN MEN MEN.

Hohohoho. Yes, liberals must be so racists, virtually ALL ethnic people including white men join the liberals during elections. Hahahahaha. How racist!
Lie?

Where did I use the term lie. No, you posted a no true Scotsman fallacy. It is so blatant and obvious that I could use it as a direct example of what a no true Scotsman fallacy is.

"And as I said racism and liberalism are mutually exclusive. If someone is a racist, he/she does not believe in the liberal principle of equality. So she may vote for a dem but she is not a liberal. LOL."

Right, you still failed to explain why you think liberals are racists. If liberals were racists, then they would not be liberals. I know of no liberals who espoused racism and found the philosophy of liberalism still attractive. Even if you assume that no true scotsman fallacy applies to my argument, I still need to see widespread examples of liberals being racists.

It's a much easier proposition to prove conservative racism. No one even debates that anymore. But liberals being racists is unheard of. You can never find an example of liberal racists. Liberalism offers nothing to true racists.

Examples are abound. The problem is that as soon as one is presented your immediate response is going to be that person is not a true liberal - hence the true Scotsman fallacy we already explained. You went through a period when the 'liberals' were trying to hold onto 'separate but equal.' Now you have leaders that think Obama is just fine because he does not have a 'negro dialect.' Of course shouting racist epitaphs at tea parties is fine and not an example of liberal racism either:

Then some of the victims of subdued racism at those oh so conservative universities:

Then you go further and:
make asinine demands of 'millions of examples.' Good luck finding a million examples of anything - you don't have the time to go through them if you started now and did so until you died.c Of course, all we need is ONE example because you claim that NO LIBERAL is racist. one single example is all that it takes to show that statement is flat out false.

Well, being a liberal and being a racist are mutually exclusive properties. Your "scotsman fallacy" does not apply here. Liberals can be angry, they can be vindictive. But racism requires a strong inner belief that the people of another race are bad, evil and are not equal. It requires total contempt for that race. Do not confuse anger with racism. I will wait for your liberal racist examples, take your time. Don't show me angry people, show me racist people. Do not confuse anger with racism.

Lie?

Then you go further and:

Well, being a liberal and being a racist are mutually exclusive properties. Your "scotsman fallacy" does not apply here. Liberals can be angry, they can be vindictive. But racism requires a strong inner belief that the people of another race are bad, evil and are not equal. It requires total contempt for that race. Do not confuse anger with racism. I will wait for your liberal racist examples, take your time. Don't show me angry people, show me racist people. Do not confuse anger with racism.

Of course, the latter example of victims is from conservatives and shouting oreo is just normal anger - no racism there.

That is my point and you illustrated it well. There are no examples solely because you reject anything that is blatantly racist out of hand.

Here's a few examples...

All I need is ONE, right????

“(Obama’s) a nice person, he’s very articulate this is what’s been used against him, but he couldn’t sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic.” — Dan Rather

“Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.” — Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

“Let me see one of you adopt one of those ugly black babies.” — AbortionistAshutosh Ron Virmani

“We got to do something about these Asians coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops. They ought to go.” — Marion Barry

“White people shouldn’t be allowed to vote. It’s for the good of the country and for those who’re bitter for a reason and armed because they’re scared.” — Left-wing journalist Jonathan Valania

“The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years.” — Louis Farrakhan

“‘Hymies.’ ‘Hymietown.’” — Jesse Jackson’s description of New York Citywhile on the 1984 presidential campaign trail.

True liberals don't blow this kind of horn.

I consider myself liberal...but not a liberal.

This kind of bald faced chest beating isn't common to most thoughtful liberals.

LIke the use of the legal theory of Disparate Impact which was the justification for the blatant anti-white discrimination in the new haven fire fighter case.

Supported by Sotomoyer, and later by all the democratically appointed Justices on the Supreme Court.

To the extent that sotomoyer was elevated to the Court, by a liberal, democratic president, despite (or because?) of her support for blatant anti-white discrimination.

Obama is not a liberal.

He's a far left whack job.

Here's a few examples...

“(Obama’s) a nice person, he’s very articulate this is what’s been used against him, but he couldn’t sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic.” — Dan Rather

“Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.” — Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

“Let me see one of you adopt one of those ugly black babies.” — AbortionistAshutosh Ron Virmani

“We got to do something about these Asians coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops. They ought to go.” — Marion Barry

“White people shouldn’t be allowed to vote. It’s for the good of the country and for those who’re bitter for a reason and armed because they’re scared.” — Left-wing journalist Jonathan Valania

“The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years.” — Louis Farrakhan

“‘Hymies.’ ‘Hymietown.’” — Jesse Jackson’s description of New York Citywhile on the 1984 presidential campaign trail.
Oh come now. They were all just angry and not true liberals....

You are wrong, I repeat, you are wrong, I repeat again, you are wrong.

LOL, say hello to President Clinton. 44 million blacks and 54 million hispanics are pissed off at the cons. Add the gays to that list. And abra ca dabra, say hello to President Madam HRC.

Here's a few examples...

Oh come now. They were all just angry and not true liberals....

Like I said, none of these people are liberals and their philosophy does not align with liberalism. I've provided the definition of liberalism to you. They were democrats and some democrats are surely racists, no doubt. Liberals who adhere to liberal philosophy are not racists. They believe in equality and equal opportunities for all.

LOL, say hello to President Clinton. 44 million blacks and 54 million hispanics are pissed off at the cons. Add the gays to that list. And abra ca dabra, say hello to President Madam HRC.

What does that have to do with anything fuck face?

Huh? With 98% of the government officials being white, you are worried about anti white discrimination? What AWD? You mean black people are denying white people jobs? Apartments? School enrollments? Who is discriminating against the poor white people?

LOL, you seem rather butt hurt. And may I say how thoroughly entertaining your tantrums are. So are you pissed off about gay marriage decision? Or the Obamacare decision? LOL, thanks for the entertainment.

This racist HRC, who belonged to an all white country club with her husband, and whose husband flew the Confederate flag at the Arkansas state capital???
hillary-confederate-flag funny.jpg

LOL, you seem rather butt hurt. And may I say how thoroughly entertaining your tantrums are. So are you pissed off about gay marriage decision? Or the Obamacare decision? LOL, thanks for the entertainment.

No butt hurt, I don't care about you marrying your own sex, it's none of my business that you are gay.

You have made a dumb fuck statement and can't back up shit.

Forum List

Back