Liberals cannot be racists

You can something as many times as you wish repeating it does not make it true.

Yes, repetition does not make something true just as some of you here are trying to do with the claim "AA is racism". I agree, repetition does not make it true.
And yet you will keep repeating your lies claiming them to be the truth.The only people your convincing is yourself and like minded loons waste their time and yours if you wish your not worth anymore of mine.

Liberals invented Affirmative Action

Yes, they invented AA to apply a solution to a problem created by the racists. See? We agree. Liberals are not only not racists, but they actively created a program to eliminate the excesses and injustices perpetrated by racism.

Thank you for agreeing with me. ;-)

No...affirmative action is not "liberal" it is the exact opposite...it promotes preferential treatment based on race......which is why the democrat use it....

Nope, that's your misguided opinion. How many times do I need to repeat this?

Cancer is the original "sin". It's the original crime. Chemotherapy is not the original "sin". Cancer causes pain, so does chemotherapy.

A car accident causes broken leg. The surgery causes additional pain on top of the accident. But you have to go through the "pain" of ortho surgery to prevent additional pain and suffering from y our broken leg in the accident.

Racism is the problem. AA is like a surgery. It causes pain but it is necessary to cure the problem of painful racism.

Do I have to repeat this a million times?

Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. The former principle is stressed in classical liberalism while the latter is more evident in social liberalism.

There are no racist liberals. Liberals do not discriminate against other people on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, religion....Liberals welcome everyone in this world. They are tolerant.

Liberals cannot be racists. I repeat: Liberals cannot be racists. I repeat again: Liberals cannot be racists.

That is why the racists democrats adopted the word...liberal.....it hides who they really are. The modern democrat party is not "liberal" in any sense of your definition...yet they have used the term...now that people have associated the word "liberal" with big government statism...they have had to change the word again and they are going back to using the word "progressive." They have to keep changing their descriptor because people start to realize their true nature.....then they change again....

Hahaha, I can't belive the defenders of racism. Democrats are racists? Yeah right, that is why they get blacks, Jews, hispanics, Arabs, Muslims, women, gays, immigrants, poor people, middle class....to vote for dems.

How racist of democrats to attract people of all ethnicities and backgrounds to their party? Dems should be a part of 99% white people and 1% people of color as the republican party is. That would be truly great for their party. Hahahaha.

Stop guys, I can't stop laughing, I need a break.

The democrat party is the home of all racism.....the home of racists of all colors..why...because they all want power...and they know that control of the government gives them that power....

Tell me...which organization below is not a member of the democrat party....a core member....and tell me they are not racists....

These groups are openly racist, and are supported by and supporters of, the current democrat party....did I forget any?

La Raza..hispanic racist group (for goodness sake it means "The Race")

The NAACP...except for whites who pretend to be black their policies are racist....

The Congressional Black Caucus

The Nation of Islam...

The New Black Panther Party (obama and eric holder protected them from charges of voter intimidaiton)

the Church formerly run by racist jeremiah wright...

Current racists in the democrat party...

George Takei...asian racist member of the democrat party

al sharpton..black racist
jesse jackson..black racist

bill clinton (also a violent sexual predator): white racist

Dedicated a statue to his good friend and political mentor j. william fulbright, an old school racist democrat,

And awarded this racist democrat and ally of orval faubus the Presidential medal of freedom.....

and had orval faubus, the guy who used the Arkansas national guard to block the 9 black children from attending the white school....an honored position at his inauguration as Governor of Arkansas.........

kept the confederate star on Arkansas flag...

As Governor Bill Clinton Kept Confederate Star On The Arkansas Flag

imagine a Repulican doing either one of those things or having either one of those actual racists as good friends and political mentors...

barak obama ( attended an openly black racist church for 20 years.....see if a Republican could do that and get elected to anything.......was married by the racist pator, and had his kids baptized by the racist pastor)

Of course they can. The only person you are fooling is yourself.

Well glad you can finally admit that far left drones like you and the OP are racists..

Only one 'far left' mention in your post!? You're slipping, troll.

Says the far left drone troll!

Oh the far right drone and their far right drone comments.

Yes every far left drone sees anyone that is not far left as far right!

Just own up to being racist. They say coming out of the closet is a good thing!

Liberals invented Affirmative Action

Yes, they invented AA to apply a solution to a problem created by the racists. See? We agree. Liberals are not only not racists, but they actively created a program to eliminate the excesses and injustices perpetrated by racism.

Thank you for agreeing with me. ;-)

No...affirmative action is not "liberal" it is the exact opposite...it promotes preferential treatment based on race......which is why the democrat use it....

Nope once again, you have to go through painful chemotherapy to cure cancer.

Just as we need AA to cure racism. Chemotherapy causes pain, so does affirmative action. Sometimes, the treatment itself is painful but it's needed to prevent proliferation of the cancer cells.

Is this clear or do I need to explain this further, cons?

Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. The former principle is stressed in classical liberalism while the latter is more evident in social liberalism.

There are no racist liberals. Liberals do not discriminate against other people on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, religion....Liberals welcome everyone in this world. They are tolerant.

Liberals cannot be racists. I repeat: Liberals cannot be racists. I repeat again: Liberals cannot be racists.

That is why the racists democrats adopted the word...liberal.....it hides who they really are. The modern democrat party is not "liberal" in any sense of your definition...yet they have used the term...now that people have associated the word "liberal" with big government statism...they have had to change the word again and they are going back to using the word "progressive." They have to keep changing their descriptor because people start to realize their true nature.....then they change again....

Hahaha, I can't belive the defenders of racism. Democrats are racists? Yeah right, that is why they get blacks, Jews, hispanics, Arabs, Muslims, women, gays, immigrants, poor people, middle class....to vote for dems.

How racist of democrats to attract people of all ethnicities and backgrounds to their party? Dems should be a part of 99% white people and 1% people of color as the republican party is. That would be truly great for their party. Hahahaha.

Stop guys, I can't stop laughing, I need a break.

The democrat party is the home of all racism.....the home of racists of all colors..why...because they all want power...and they know that control of the government gives them that power....

Tell me...which organization below is not a member of the democrat party....a core member....and tell me they are not racists....

These groups are openly racist, and are supported by and supporters of, the current democrat party....did I forget any?

La Raza..hispanic racist group (for goodness sake it means "The Race")

The NAACP...except for whites who pretend to be black their policies are racist....

The Congressional Black Caucus

The Nation of Islam...

The New Black Panther Party (obama and eric holder protected them from charges of voter intimidaiton)

the Church formerly run by racist jeremiah wright...

Current racists in the democrat party...

George Takei...asian racist member of the democrat party

al sharpton..black racist
jesse jackson..black racist

bill clinton (also a violent sexual predator): white racist

Dedicated a statue to his good friend and political mentor j. william fulbright, an old school racist democrat,

And awarded this racist democrat and ally of orval faubus the Presidential medal of freedom.....

and had orval faubus, the guy who used the Arkansas national guard to block the 9 black children from attending the white school....an honored position at his inauguration as Governor of Arkansas.........

kept the confederate star on Arkansas flag...

As Governor Bill Clinton Kept Confederate Star On The Arkansas Flag

imagine a Repulican doing either one of those things or having either one of those actual racists as good friends and political mentors...

barak obama ( attended an openly black racist church for 20 years.....see if a Republican could do that and get elected to anything.......was married by the racist pator, and had his kids baptized by the racist pastor)
Face it, Liberals insist individuals must be treated differently, and held to different standards, because of their ethnicity...

That's racism.

Not true at all. Liberals know that racism has caused pain and suffering on minorities and they deserve an opportunity to overcome the pain and suffering caused by racists.

Hey here let me explain this to you. AA is racism just as giving handicapped parking space to handicapped people is also discrimination.

Bottom line: We help people put at a disadvantage through no fault of their own. If I am handicapped, then I get to park in the front row of the building near entrance. This is not disacrimination against able bodied. It's an attempt to help people who are at a disadvantage through no fault of their own and those who have done nothing wrong.

Do you really think blacks were enslaved because of their skin color?

Yes, they are discriminated against and were enslaved because of their skin color.
But if all races are equal how could one race enslave another?

If all people were equal then how can you be so stupid and not as smart as the other liberals?

If you want to inject some humor into this discussion, warn me in advance.

There is a reason that 'no true Scotsman' is a logical fallacy.

That is all the OP did - post a blatant no true Scotsman fallacy.

Yes, they are discriminated against and were enslaved because of their skin color.

No they were not, but you keep thinking that!

I am happy to disagree with you and remind you that you should read US history and keep your eye on the current state of affairs in America.

Says the far left drone that denies the history of the far left..

I am happy to disagree with you and remind you that you should read US history and keep your eye on the current state of affairs in America.

Hahaha. AA is here to stay. We all need AA. You don't like AA? Neither do I. Just as I don't like chemo if I have cancer. But you need to realize, the chemo pain is a requirement to cure the cancer. A surgery is a requirement to prevent your physical pain. A drug treatment, however painful and may have side effects, is necessary to cure the original disease.

I am really appalled that this basic principle of "pain cures pain" is not something the cons are capable of understanding. You people are completly blind to the idea that sometimes the treatment can be as painful as the original disease but we have to go through the treatment until the disease is cured. In worst case as in some disease, you have to continue to the treatment forever. It's not curable but it's manageable.

I don't like AA either. But I blame racism for creating AA. Don't blame liberals, blame the racists.

Do you people understand this?

There is a reason that 'no true Scotsman' is a logical fallacy.

That is all the OP did - post a blatant no true Scotsman fallacy.

Hahaha, I posted a lie? Really? Liberals are not racists. Don't believe me? Liberals get support from blacks, Jews, gays, Muslims, Indians, Asians, Africans, latinos, women and WHITE MEN too. Yes the coveted WHITE WHITE WHITE MEN MEN MEN.

Hohohoho. Yes, liberals must be so racists, virtually ALL ethnic people including white men join the liberals during elections. Hahahahaha. How racist!

AA treats blacks differently, like they are not equal, just like slavery did

Hahaha. AA is here to stay. We all need AA. You don't like AA? Neither do I. Just as I don't like chemo if I have cancer. But you need to realize, the chemo pain is a requirement to cure the cancer. A surgery is a requirement to prevent your physical pain. A drug treatment, however painful and may have side effects, is necessary to cure the original disease.

I am really appalled that this basic principle of "pain cures pain" is not something the cons are capable of understanding. You people are completly blind to the idea that sometimes the treatment can be as painful as the original disease but we have to go through the treatment until the disease is cured. In worst case as in some disease, you have to continue to the treatment forever. It's not curable but it's manageable.

I don't like AA either. But I blame racism for creating AA. Don't blame liberals, blame the racists.

Do you people understand this?

Another explanation to cover the fact this far left is racist and does not want to admit to being one..

Forum List

Back